***Official Roseman University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I'm late to this forum, but has anyone been able to reach admissions this week? I'm still waiting for either acceptance/rejection (fingers crossed for the former), but every time I call the 801 number on the contact page, it just ends up going to voicemail. Tried all day today at different times, with no luck. Last I spoke to them was about 2 weeks ago, when they were still deciding. Anyone have any updates? My nerves are fried from waiting at this point.

Everyone who is still waiting, stay strong!! I am also waiting and hopefully we hear good news!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 9/29 denied 5/1! I was actually excited to hear back something at least after waiting near 8 months, kind of curious why they made a lot of us wait that long! Oh well, I got into other schools and accepted to an amazing school anyway! Good luck to all of you! Btw this was my third year applying so don’t give up and never stop bettering yourself education wise! Message me if you need any advice because whatever I did worked!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi there! I'm late to this forum, but has anyone been able to reach admissions this week? I'm still waiting for either acceptance/rejection (fingers crossed for the former), but every time I call the 801 number on the contact page, it just ends up going to voicemail. Tried all day today at different times, with no luck. Last I spoke to them was about 2 weeks ago, when they were still deciding. Anyone have any updates? My nerves are fried from waiting at this point.

I tried to call 3 separate times yesterday to see where they were at with sending the next acceptance wave but only got voicemails. If someone reaches them today please post what they said!

Interviewed 9/29 denied 5/1! I was actually excited to hear back something at least after waiting near 8 months, kind of curious why they made a lot of us wait that long! Oh well, I got into other schools and accepted to an amazing school anyway! Good luck to all of you! Btw this was my third year applying so don’t give up and never stop bettering yourself education wise! Message me if you need any advice because whatever I did worked!

It was my third year applying too! Congrats on your acceptances!

Called a few times but didn’t get through. I wish Roseman would be better at sending the remaining waiting applicants more updates

Reactions: 1 user
Will today be the day??.... :( ughhhh Im exhausted from this wait.

Will today be the day??.... :( ughhhh Im exhausted from this wait.
I know that they haven't filled their class, just so crazy that it's taking this long to get their last decisions made. It's practically time to reapply for next year

I think next Friday will be the day. Because I feel like they are still waiting for ppl who got accepted on 5/1 to drop in their deposits.

Notice me, Roseman!!! :hello:

Are the classes year-round at this school? do the students have summer break?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the rejection email. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, applying again in a few weeks.

Just got the rejection email. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting, applying again in a few weeks.
I'm really sorry to hear this. Keep your chin up because you were invited to interview and your application made it to mid-May which means you're an awesome applicant. Most people don't make it this far.

I just got the waitlist email as well. How many people do you guys think are on the waitlist?

My husband received an acceptance this afternoon. Good luck to all those still waiting. We can’t wait to meet all of you in the fall!

Anyone getting an error in the submission of the Waiting List app?

This was the only school i havent heard back from until now that i really considered attending. I emailed Ms Spittle my regrets just now. I hope someone who truly wants to be a honest and ethical dentist gets the spot!

Hi everyone! I am new to this thread and was also waitlisted yesterday. Did anybody receive an email from Alicia today asking them to submit an admissions office information form after they already submitted the waitlist packet?

No, I didn't receive any email in regard to admissions office information form. However, when I check my status on the website, it requests me to submit an admission office information form!

No no news.. I’m wondering if the class is full or there’re a still few spots left?

I called a couple days ago and was told there will be some movement but she wasn’t sure when that would happen. I hope it’s soon. I’m on the edge of my seat! Has anyone else called and gotten any info recently?

For all those waitlisted, let's not lose hope!! Hopefully we get in!!!

Congrats! Hopefully this means more acceptances are coming! Did they call you or email?
Thanks! I’m excited. Hope everyone hears something soon. I got a phone call with a follow up email to call them regarding my admission status

I also was accepted from the waitlist! Just to let you all know the school is closed this week until July 9th so it may be quiet for a bit.

I was told that a position opened up and they contacted me the same day so it seems like they are pretty quick at offering admissions to applicants on the waitlist as soon as a position opens.

Reactions: 2 users
I also was accepted from the waitlist! Just to let you all know the school is closed this week until July 9th so it may be quiet for a bit.

I was told that a position opened up and they contacted me the same day so it seems like they are pretty quick at offering admissions to applicants on the waitlist as soon as a position opens.

Congrats on your acceptance! What day did they contact you?

For those of us on the waitlist: do you think it’s time to go ahead and give up on any chance of being accepted last minute or do you expect more movement? I’m trying so hard to hold onto hope but it’s getting so late.

Status
Not open for further replies.