***Official Roseman University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to those who have been accepted! I'm a D4 and would be happy to answer any questions about the program via PM if you are still deciding.

And good luck to those still waiting to hear back from Roseman and other schools. Don't lose hope, there is still a lot of time in the cycle!

I didn’t get a call on Friday and still waiting to hear something.
From your previous experience, do you know if the admissions committee usually takes a couple of days to send out all acceptances or do they finish it all in one day ?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if they’re sending out acceptances today as well or are they done giving people calls ?

Reactions: 1 user
For whoever is still waiting to hear back, I was finally able to get ahold of the admissions office and they said they’re still calling people. I really hope to get the call .

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For whoever is still waiting to hear back, I was finally able to get ahold of the admissions office and they said they’re still calling people. I really hope to get the call .
Thank you!!!

Anyone that already got accepted get an email about the background check this morning?

Anyone hear anything today?

Did they seem annoyed or irritated that you called so soon? I wanted to touch base with them too but was worried about bothering them?

Did they seem annoyed or irritated that you called so soon? I wanted to touch base with them too but was worried about bothering them?

No. A lot of schools send out their offers in one day so I didn’t think it was a big deal to call and ask.

Any news??

Is it safe to assume that no answer at this point means we're on the waitlist? I was told at the interview day that we would hear from them regardless of the decision, but we're getting close to a week after Dec 1st. Anyone have any insights or updates?

I have also heard nothing. I would have much rather gotten an email on 12/1 letting me know one way or the other.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all! I know that I am late to the game, but I received an interview invitation yesterday (December 6th) and was wondering if you all had any insight or tips/tricks concerning Roseman's interview process? I am an Arkansas resident whose only other interview was at UT Memphis which was super laid back so I'm not too sure what to expect. Thanks in advance!

Hi all! I know that I am late to the game, but I received an interview invitation yesterday (December 6th) and was wondering if you all had any insight or tips/tricks concerning Roseman's interview process? I am an Arkansas resident whose only other interview was at UT Memphis which was super laid back so I'm not too sure what to expect. Thanks in advance!

Just be yourself!! It was super laid back and the scenery was incredible!!! Hoping to hear back. Maybe my advice isn’t the best since I only interviewed and didn’t get accepted pm somebody who did get accepted

Just be yourself!! It was super laid back and the scenery was incredible!!! Hoping to hear back. Maybe my advice isn’t the best since I only interviewed and didn’t get accepted pm somebody who did get accepted
Did they tell you that you weren't accepted? Or are you like the rest of us and assuming that no news is bad news? I called them to ask earlier, but nobody answered. I think it's odd that we haven't heard anything from them

Did they tell you that you weren't accepted? Or are you like the rest of us and assuming that no news is bad news? I called them to ask earlier, but nobody answered. I think it's odd that we haven't heard anything from them
they said at the interview you’re either accepted or rejected... but if they don’t tell you you’re rejected you could literally get in any time up until orientation week. I’m not sure when they officially send out the rejection letters, but I would keep your hopes up. They did go over all of this at the interview too so I wouldn’t bug them about it, as much as it sucks not knowing. Unless you really feel like you need to ‍♀️

I haven’t gotten accepted!! No rejections Yet. I think showing them you care by contacting them is okay, just don’t annoy them. I’m sure they get hundreds of calls a day.

Any advice is good advice in my book! Keep your head up, I'm in that same scenario with UT Memphis and waiting around is killing me, but they say that good things happen to those that wait! Good luck.

I called Alicia like 58 times today and no answer!!! What is going on???!?

I called Alicia like 58 times today and no answer!!! What is going on???!?
I think they might all be out for a break right now??? I’m not sure. I think the dental students are off until after New Years so maybe the adcoms are taking a break

Honestly, just be yourself and stay involved in the conversation. It's a long day with a ton of information so make sure you participate in group discussions, ect. The interview itself is really laid back.

For those that have interviewed: when you called to schedule what days do they have for interviews? (e.g. do they only interview on Thursday) Thanks for the help!

For those that have interviewed: when you called to schedule what days do they have for interviews? (e.g. do they only interview on Thursday) Thanks for the help!
Whenever I called last week I was told that the only interview date available was January 19th, which is a Friday.

Hey guys,

So I am scheduled for an interview at Roseman on January 19. I am trying to reserve a hotel room for Jan 18 and all the hotels I've looked at so far cost above $100 per night. Do you guys have any recommendations? I am planning to go with Home2suites which is 7 min walking distance from the school. Please let me know.

Hey guys,

So I am scheduled for an interview at Roseman on January 19. I am trying to reserve a hotel room for Jan 18 and all the hotels I've looked at so far cost above $100 per night. Do you guys have any recommendations? I am planning to go with Home2suites which is 7 min walking distance from the school. Please let me know.
Someone last year I think said they used airbnb and that was cheap for them. I stayed at the Home2suites as well and I really like it, plus it is literally right by the school!

I stayed at an Airbnb for $60 and it was only 5 minutes from the school.
Hey guys,

tayed

Hey, Everyone! I have reserved my spot for the 2022 class. Anyone else in the same boat? For those of you interviewing, it is super-relaxed. The best advice, is just enjoy the day. It is very interactive and they do their best to help you de-stress and get to know the other applicants. The school is wonderful and can't wait to get started. I interviewed at other schools, but felt that this is where I needed and wanted to be!

Hey, Everyone! I have reserved my spot for the 2022 class. Anyone else in the same boat? For those of you interviewing, it is super-relaxed. The best advice, is just enjoy the day. It is very interactive and they do their best to help you de-stress and get to know the other applicants. The school is wonderful and can't wait to get started. I interviewed at other schools, but felt that this is where I needed and wanted to be!
I accepted my offer and sent on my deposit too! What day did you interview?

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile

Has anybody that’s interviewed before December and has not gotten accepted heard anything?? I figured we would at least hear something by now. Feeling discouraged

I’m looking through the documents and it doesn’t mention drug test anywhere? I’m getting my shots next week and I’m not sure whether to request a drug test or not. Anyone know?

I’m looking through the documents and it doesn’t mention drug test anywhere? I’m getting my shots next week and I’m not sure whether to request a drug test or not. Anyone know?

Do you have the immunization packet? I can email you a copy. You need a physical, but no drug test as far as I've seen

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile

Interview Invite! Excited to see the school!

Do you have the immunization packet? I can email you a copy. You need a physical, but no drug test as far as I've seen

Sent from my [device_name] using
Yes I have the immunization packet, thank you. I have a dr’s appointment next week for my shots/test/physical but I didn’t know whether to request a drug test or not since I can’t seem to find that we need it anywhere :/

Interview #5
School: Roseman
Notification date: 1/3
Method of notification: email
Residency: CO
Application complete date: 8/17
GPA (science, overall) 3.80 sGPA/ 3.84 oGPA
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/20/none

I posted this back in December. I'm a D4 at Roseman and would be happy to answer any questions via PM for newly accepted students if you are still deciding between programs. Good luck to all and stay strong! ✊

Last edited:
I posted this back in December. I'm a D4 at Roseman and would be happy to answer any questions via PM for newly accepted students if you are still deciding between programs. Good luck to all and stay strong! ✊
Hi! Does roseman require a drug test? I’m trying to finish all my shots/tests/paperwork early and I can’t find information on this anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.