Official: Countdown until July 13th score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sheldor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember back in the day when I took my MCAT there was a thread like this that helped the time pass faster. We know that we are all neurotic, but sometimes sharing those neurosis can make things just a little better!

T-minus 36 days...

I took this mess today, and I really wished that when they handed me that sheet of paper after the test it had my score on it. Lucky GRE takers...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Mine changed too! Ahhhhhhh!

Wow the next few hours aren't going to be easy. Good luck everyone, this is the day we've been waiting for!

As an aside, I'd love to see the goggle analytics info for their website over the last 24 hours through tonight, it would be pretty humorous.

Members don't see this ad :)
what changed? I still have a blank box in "score date report" when you click on "check exam status"....
Request documents still says "0 records"
My exam was June 13th..wonder the cutoff day would be...:rolleyes:

I'm going to be late lol- check up later

How do you know you missed the cut off? My test was June 14th and they havent added my score yet.

My test was June 13th, I guess I just made the cutoff. I'm pretty sure my page changed, but I dont remember what it looked like yesterday but it has the fee structure thing.

Ok, ok, some more memes to help calm the nerves over the next few hours:

THISGONBGUD.gif

54c8115a39a9b7def240e6aea5c1dcd3.gif

tumblr_lasxgq8MWZ1qeua1wo1_250.gif

pastor-flying-gif.gif

ohsnap.gif

My test was June 13th, I guess I just made the cutoff. I'm pretty sure my page changed, but I dont remember what it looked like yesterday but it has the fee structure thing.

I took mine on the 15th and my page changed.

Yup; I took mine on the 18th and mine has changed, too. AAAHHHH!

What exactly changed on your page? The only thing I see on my page is a statement they added about a large number of scores that will be released on July 13...btw I took mine on 6/13

Under "records", click the "request documents" tab. You'll see your contact info, and above it, a link to view the document request fee structure. Below your contact info, there are a couple of drop down menus.

I'm not sure what was there before, but this is now what everyone is seeing.

This is what my page looks like, I'm assuming this is what it looks like if your getting it today. Can anyone confirm?

unledrb.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Under "records", click the "request documents" tab. You'll see your contact info, and above it, a link to view the document request fee structure. Below your contact info, there are a couple of drop down menus.

I'm not sure what was there before, but this is now what everyone is seeing.

Sweet, yeah mine has changed as well! Thanks

Based on last years thread I expect the ECFMG crowd to start posting there scores within the next couple hours and then AMGs will probably start getting ares in the late morning. Sounds like they intentionally moved the release time a little later this year for some reason, perhaps they need the morning to do some last minute server maintenance.

Either way, it's a matter of hours now for all of us!

Soon this thread will be full of celebrating and people sharing their awesome scores, so I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for being neurotic together. It actually did help time go by just a little faster :)

Good luck to us all!

2009-10-27-captain_malcolm_reynolds.jpg

(Insert awesome firefly quote here...)

My stomach is just in knots! And how fitting it was that this morning I had to drive by my test site on the way to lecture... Man I hope this day goes by fast and had a good ending!

Haha I didn't even think about that. I just randomly checked and it was there. I made my wife download it and tell me. 238/99

Test day: may 17

Congratulations!

Question - did you have to "buy" the score report from the drop down menu or did it just appear in the box above? (i also took my exam on the same day so i'm hoping it rolls out in that order haha)

Congratulations!

Question - did you have to "buy" the score report from the drop down menu or did it just appear in the box above? (i also took my exam on the same day so i'm hoping it rolls out in that order haha)

I am an IMG, so I use the ECFMG/OASIS

Haha I didn't even think about that. I just randomly checked and it was there. I made my wife download it and tell me. 238/99

Test day: may 17

I thought they were eliminating the two digit score.

Good Luck all. Today is the day. It's been a long wait. Hopefully there are nothing but celebrations to be had:thumbup:

Good luck and God bless everybody today. Today is going to be a good day!

oh god, just got the runs after seeing my page change. I think I'm gonna pass the gym this morning and sit right here until Peds starts, Gahhh. These last few hours are unbearable....