Official: Countdown until July 13th score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sheldor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember back in the day when I took my MCAT there was a thread like this that helped the time pass faster. We know that we are all neurotic, but sometimes sharing those neurosis can make things just a little better!

T-minus 36 days...

I took this mess today, and I really wished that when they handed me that sheet of paper after the test it had my score on it. Lucky GRE takers...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
We have our daily lectures today. Deans get the lists early so I'd go check with yours. 253. I don't even know what to do. No clinic in the afternoon. Unreal. Best of luck to everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
FYI, I am in the US and just got my score @ 8:07 am pacific.

260/99

And I felt a bit stupid because of all the clinical questions on there after the test...

I won't regurgitate study tips that so many others have already done so.

My tips would simply be:

Do much more than just UWorld and First Aid

If you do First Aid, don't highlight the obvious things you feel comfortable highlighting.

Leave no stone unturned no matter what books you use

And for the love of your high score, don't start studying 3 months before the test

Start much earlier than that. Although your school curriculum may widely differ, studying for Boards is at least killing two birds with one stone. Moreover you can always sift through your school's lecture material as fast as possible to identify any extraneous information you may find useful (for your school's tests)

Best of luck to those who have yet to get their scores

I am migrating to the Step 2 boards...

Btw, I did not get an email first.

I have been logged into the Check Exam Status page since this morning and pressing refresh over and over until the link showed up at 11AM EST

SCORE: 251/99

ECSTATIC AND AMAZED. I'm so, so very happy and thankful that my hard work paid off.

I will find my original post-test review in the USMLE thread and give some comments about it later. I'm off to get lunch :)

260/99

And I felt a bit stupid because of all the clinical questions on there after the test...

I won't regurgitate study tips that so many others have already done so.

My tips would simply be:

Do much more than just UWorld and First Aid

If you do First Aid, don't highlight the obvious things you feel comfortable highlighting.

Leave no stone unturned no matter what books you use

And for the love of your high score, don't start studying 3 months before the test

Start much earlier than that. Although your school curriculum may widely differ, studying for Boards is at least killing two birds with one stone. Moreover you can always sift through your school's lecture material as fast as possible to identify any extraneous information you may find useful (for your school's tests)

Best of luck to those who have yet to get their scores

I am migrating to the Step 2 boards...

Btw, I did not get an email first.

I have been logged into the Check Exam Status page since this morning and pressing refresh over and over until the link showed up at 11AM EST

Best of luck to you, and my heartiest congrats - i recall you were a huge help when I was studying too!

Members don't see this ad :)
my score is up..... checking now..... site is moving slower than molasses in the winter time......... still connecting.......... man I'm scared but excited............ my sphincter is acting a fool! WTF it said proxy error after like 5 minutes of loading!
OMG I got a 225/97 praise the lord!!!!!

262/99 !
So much self doubt sometimes pays off I guess.
Behavioral sciences worst section? wtf

ended up w/ 20pts below NBME practice tests... guess the difficult test really got to me
228/98, mcat: 37

so much for rads/ortho .. pretty disappointed right now... congrats everyone

Congrats everybody. Was in the nicu when i checked so had to keep quiet haha..otherwise wouldve let out my yaulp

Thanks and that's under request docs?

View Score Report, or simply "View Score

I had it pulled up and simply kept F5-ing periodically.

Select test bubble on left hand side, right click save as score report on right end.

2 page pdf downloads - save this because you will eventually need it.

228. 22 points below my last practice test. Pretty disappointed. Will this score shut me out of ortho?

Thanks and that's under request docs?

no...Check Exam Status. Then under Score Report Date there will/should be a link. click on that and a pdf pops up with Pass or Fail, 3 digit, and 2 digit, as well as category breakdown of performance on the second page

USMLE Score Report:

I'm definitely happy and relieved! Reading SDN definitely helped me figure out how to study as well as provide other advice. Thanks!

Last edited:
What does it mean when there is a star by a subject? I am assuming it means you did very well in that subject, as its only by the ones that are all the way to the right for me, but does it indicate that you didn't miss a question in that subject or something? just wondering

What does it mean when there is a star by a subject? I am assuming it means you did very well in that subject, as its only by the ones that are all the way to the right for me, but does it indicate that you didn't miss a question in that subject or something? just wondering

the way this was explained to me, is that when there are asterisks, the score bar for that particular subject continues on in that direction. if they're on the right side, that's a subject you kicked ass in. if they're on the left side, then it's something that you greatly struggled in. sounds like you did well!!

the way this was explained to me, is that when there are asterisks, the score bar for that particular subject continues on in that direction. if they're on the right side, that's a subject you kicked ass in. if they're on the left side, then it's something that you greatly struggled in. sounds like you did well!!

Cool, thanks a lot!

Just kidding! I got a 244/99. I'm barely a middle of class and had a 28 on my MCAT so I'm the poster child for your average student. NBME predicted 242 the last one I took so I got two points higher. I really can't say how helpful this site was to prepare me for this test.

Had to call my school to get my score. The lady told me to sit down and spelled out the number for me..... 2....2....0

For a repeat, 220/94 is not bad at all. Is it good enough for Peds, Peds/IM, or Peds/PMR?

Scores definitely up! Hit my desired minimum which I guess is ok. Gonna have to study hard for the shelf exams and Step 2!

Had to call my school to get my score. The lady told me to sit down and spelled out the number for me..... 2....2....0

For a repeat, 220/94 is not bad at all. Is it good enough for Peds, Peds/IM, or Peds/PMR?

Was she trying to say it is a bad score? That is a great score.

does anyone know where or if we can see our percentile?

248/99, just two points from my dream score. Very happy! It was 1 point above my nbme 7 score and 10 below my uworld sim exams.

234/99.

if you guys want percentiles use this: http://www.*******************/solutions/resources/usmle-score-calculator.html.
The second interactive chart shows you where your score falls. Its *slightly* miscalibrated as it says a 234 is a 98 and i got a 99 (similarly someone got a 232/99 and it says thats a 97) but I'd trust the percentiles there. Its a known source for calculating the percentiles so its the best we have to go with.

NBME 7 204 6 weeks out
NBME 11 245 1 week out
NBME 12 250 few days out
Uworld 73%
I am one of those silent lurkers who have been watching threads and I want to thank everyone on SDN for their contributions.

When i started this journey 6 weeks ago I started my NBME 7 at 204, people told me it was impossible to rise more than 20 points. That is simply false, and I am just so happy with my score!! Congrats to everyone I will post about my experiences on the exam after my gyn presentations this afternoon!

NBME 7 204 6 weeks out
NBME 11 245 1 week out
NBME 12 250 few days out
Uworld 73%
I am one of those silent lurkers who have been watching threads and I want to thank everyone on SDN for their contributions.

When i started this journey 6 weeks ago I started my NBME 7 at 204, people told me it was impossible to rise more than 20 points. That is simply false, and I am just so happy with my score!! Congrats to everyone I will post about my experiences on the exam after my gyn presentations this afternoon!
Congrats dude
I don't know why people spread those lies, I went up 50 points from my baseline