Official: Countdown until July 13th score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sheldor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember back in the day when I took my MCAT there was a thread like this that helped the time pass faster. We know that we are all neurotic, but sometimes sharing those neurosis can make things just a little better!

T-minus 36 days...

I took this mess today, and I really wished that when they handed me that sheet of paper after the test it had my score on it. Lucky GRE takers...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, went to check out the NBME site and saw that the page for documents changed and my hr shot up like crazy...doesn't look like anything is on there yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Man I'm sweating...... also there are 150 ppl viewing this thread right now lol! I think I may just go to sleep unless my score magically appears in a few minutes.
True Story the first few nights after I took my step I would get nightmares about it when I tried to go to sleep and I basically had to completely block it out of my memory and thoughts to get a decent nights sleep..... Fun times

So, when scores are released is it really the "request documents" page we go to for the result?

Best I can tell is your score will show up in the "Check Exam Status" display, particularly that last box "Score Report Date" and there should be a link when it's available. My guess is they'll come randomly tomorrow. I would suggest sleep, especially if you have clinics. Good luck to all

If a permit or score report is available for an exam, a Print link will appear in the Permit Available Date or Score Report Date column. Click this link to view/print the associated document. The permit or score report will appear in a separate window. Select the print icon on that window to print. Score Reports are available for 120 days after Score Report Date. You are, therefore, strongly encouraged to print and save a copy immediately. If you experience difficulty accessing your Score Report or Scheduling Permit, click here for troubleshooting tips.

If a permit or score report is available for an exam, a Print link will appear in the Permit Available Date or Score Report Date column. Click this link to view/print the associated document. The permit or score report will appear in a separate window. Select the print icon on that window to print. Score Reports are available for 120 days after Score Report Date. You are, therefore, strongly encouraged to print and save a copy immediately. If you experience difficulty accessing your Score Report or Scheduling Permit, click here for troubleshooting tips.

on the exam status page. prolly another page that is similar too

i dont normally post, but when i do, its the night before i get my step 1 score. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! :thumbup::smuggrin:

Even though I tried to avoid this thread all day today, for fear of adding to my anxiety, I caved and caught up on the last few pages. All I can say is: ****. There is NO WAY I am getting any sleep tonight. Too bad I have to be up in less than six hours...

Weird that tomorrow basically determines how much $ you'll be making for the rest of your life

:O

Wow, nearly lost all sphincter control when I saw the screen had changed. Tomorrow's going to be a long, long morning of rounds. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone...hopefully it turns out well for all of us!

What does the Request Documents page turn to when it changes?

Does anyone who took the test early still have no change on the request documents page?

Weird that tomorrow basically determines how much $ you'll be making for the rest of your life

:O

That's a bit of an overstatement, don't you think? And even if it wasn't, your score was basically determined when you took the test a month ago or whenever.

How does the screen change? I didn't look at it before midnight so I don't know if mine has changed.

it will show your contact information. if it hasn't changed, then you'll see a couple lines of text saying something like Your score isn't ready yet, you didn't take an NBME test etc

What changes to IMG's see on the ECFMG website. I would assume something would change under Oasis.

My request documents page has changed :scared: guess that means I'm definitely getting it tomorrow? Yipes...

Now it's time to go to sleep and try to avoid looking all day until I'm home, key word being try...

I heard that if you say "Step 1" three times in the mirror on this day it means you will be dragged into the deepest pits of hell.

I heard if you can reschedule a new Step 1 that it means you failed. Not too exciting but you can try rescheduling to know you did at least that well.

WHAT?!?!?!? How far along will it let you get in the rescheduling process. OMG, I failed.

I heard if you can reschedule a new Step 1 that it means you failed. Not too exciting but you can try rescheduling to know you did at least that well.

Doubt it. It's letting me reschedule and I know I didn't fail. It's Letting me enter info again.

VenusinFurs:11271820 said:
I heard that if you say "Step 1" three times in the mirror on this day it means you will be dragged into the deepest pits of hell.

lol. love this post.

Good luck tomorrow everyone. From the looks of things my score comes out tomorrow as well so Im crossing my fingers.

mine changed too! (don't ask why i'm up at this ungodly hour for no reason) but at the moment it looks like i still have to wait a bit.

guys you are lucky atleast u can get to see your results as soon as they are loaded.and now its my part of the world.first we have to wait the whole day as we get results around 7 pm in the evening and then we wont have electricity till 10pm or 11.

omg.. just woke up.. my request documents changed!!.... oh god.. i cant believe we are gonna find out soon.. im totally freaking out, my stomach is in knots, my hr is pounding .....

Yup, I missed the cut off... good luck you guys... 1-? more weeks to wait for me...:(

i feel glued to this chair.. i need to somehow get up and get dresssed but im just freaking out.... i cant believe it... almost 60 days of waiting...