Official: Countdown until July 13th score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sheldor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember back in the day when I took my MCAT there was a thread like this that helped the time pass faster. We know that we are all neurotic, but sometimes sharing those neurosis can make things just a little better!

T-minus 36 days...

I took this mess today, and I really wished that when they handed me that sheet of paper after the test it had my score on it. Lucky GRE takers...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This is like the night before my exam all over again. Probably not going to be able to sleep despite the fact that I have to be up at 4:30 am for pre-rounds (delightful). And the irritable bowel syndrome kicks in of course (no descriptions necessary). I might have to emotionally lidocaine myself tomorrow before checking so I show no emotions during prolapse repairs.

p.s. it's nice to know there are other equally neurotic people out there. Some neurotic thoughts that have gone through my mind since taking the exam and waiting for scores. (1) "should I take an NBME after just to see where I was since the last NBME I took was so long ago?" --> had to slap myself after this one.
(2) "Why did I read an anatomy review book when it helped me get 0 anatomy questions right?"
(3) Creating lists of wrong questions during orientation lectures.

This is like the night before my exam all over again. Probably not going to be able to sleep despite the fact that I have to be up at 4:30 am for pre-rounds (delightful). And the irritable bowel syndrome kicks in of course (no descriptions necessary). I might have to emotionally lidocaine myself tomorrow before checking so I show no emotions during prolapse repairs.

p.s. it's nice to know there are other equally neurotic people out there. Some neurotic thoughts that have gone through my mind since taking the exam and waiting for scores. (1) "should I take an NBME after just to see where I was since the last NBME I took was so long ago?" --> had to slap myself after this one.
(2) "Why did I read an anatomy review book when it helped me get 0 anatomy questions right?"
(3) Creating lists of wrong questions during orientation lectures.

Yeah, it's definitely nice to know that EVERYONE is nervous. Between surgeries today we kept running into other classmates. They too are beginning to $hit their pants. Definitely made me feel better about being neurotic.

I have pre-rounds, pre-op conference, nbme review, formal rounds, and then two more classes all before 1 pm. Lots of computer time. :laugh:

Oh, btw, if I worked for nbme I'd totally start the release at midnight so as to not clog up the servers during the daytime hours as much. You know at least a FEW people will be asleep between 12-4 AM.

Then again, I couldn't work for NBME.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, btw, if I worked for nbme I'd totally start the release at midnight so as to not clog up the servers during the daytime hours as much. You know at least a FEW people will be asleep between 12-4 AM.

Then again, I couldn't work for NBME

The site is already getting choppy, tomorrow is gonna be screwed

Last edited:

Definitely. Sending out a warning email before releasing scores is the worst idea ever. It's like they want everyone to log on at once and crash the servers before the scores are even out.

I am beside myself right now about tomorrow. The worst part, is that I'm going to have to wait until after I get home from my clerkship tomorrow, because if it's bad, I'm not going to want to be around people...

So nervous!!!

And I loved the baby video as a description of your reaction tomorrow rollo, hilarious haha

Good luck everyone!

So friggin' nervous. Especially when I see all the yearly 260+ posted here tomorrow right before I check my score.

hahahahhahahaha.

As long as my nightmare of 166 doesn't come true, i'll be thrilled beyond belief. Especially with something starting with a 2. Not followed by a 6. I'd then wonder if I got mixed up with someone else.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am beside myself right now about tomorrow. The worst part, is that I'm going to have to wait until after I get home from my clerkship tomorrow, because if it's bad, I'm not going to want to be around people...

So nervous!!!

And I loved the baby video as a description of your reaction tomorrow rollo, hilarious haha

Good luck everyone!

One of the girls in my group said she's waiting til Friday after boards. But the thought of the dean calling me without me already knowing... :eek: I'd rather have time to process it first.

Glad I'm not alone with the stress eating! Ice cream has been my friend the last couple nights. Right now? Oh I'm about to eat a PB and J even though dinner was like 2 hours ago, haha

Anyone else stress eating tonight? Must. Stop.

Yep. And a bit of stress drinking will be following shortly. I am also needing to pack and start moving tomorrow. My school gave us the option of having the day off and I think most people in my class took it. I took the day and then sorta regreted it since I"ll have nothing to do but worry about my score. So, to remedy this I will be spending most of day moving. yay! :rolleyes:

Glad I'm not alone with the stress eating! Ice cream has been my friend the last couple nights. Right now? Oh I'm about to eat a PB and J even though dinner was like 2 hours ago, haha

Oooh, PB&J. Copy. haha.

Then I'm going to bed with Blueprints. To read myself to sleep. Hopefully this will occur fairly quickly, but if not, at least it'll be productive.

I just found out about this like 30 min ago...AAA!

This will all be over soon and we can finally be emotionally done with MSII :D
Everything is going to be ok! NO CONFIDENCE SPIRALS!

<3

I'm marathoning The Office on netflix :)

That's a good idea, Americas got talent is on so I'm watching that.

I'm not sure I see myself having difficulty falling asleep tonight because there's nothing we can do anymore at this point. I've actually done a pretty good job at suppressing it so far...

Lol the fun you guys are having on this thread..is calming me down! I was expecting mine next week, so just came to see how you guys were doing...and now i found out that i will be getting scores tomorrow as well since i took it on june 28th, which was tuesday. And we are supposed to get it on the 3rd wednesday. Lets see what happens.

I keep having this nagging worry that I won't get my score tomorrow. That I'll somehow be delayed even longer.

And then I will throw my computer out the window.

Lol the fun you guys are having on this thread..is calming me down! I was expecting mine next week, so just came to see how you guys were doing...and now i found out that i will be getting scores tomorrow as well since i took it on june 28th, which was tuesday. And we are supposed to get it on the 3rd wednesday. Lets see what happens.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news...most likely for you it will be 4 wednesdays.
That's the way it works. If you take ur exam on monday or tuesday, you get ur score on the 4th wednesday. If you take ur exam on wed, thurs, or fri, you get ur score on the 3rd wednesday. it's all good though, bc one extra week is nothing...i've waited almost 60 days.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news...most likely for you it will be 4 wednesdays.
That's the way it works. If you take ur exam on monday or tuesday, you get ur score on the 4th wednesday. If you take ur exam on wed, thurs, or fri, you get ur score on the 3rd wednesday. it's all good though, bc one extra week is nothing...i've waited almost 60 days.

ah ok! no worries. I dont want to wait...but one week is whatever. A friend of mind though got it on 3rd Wed when she took it on tuesday. We shall see if mine shows up tomorrow.

It would almost freak me out more if I logged in and saw it posted before getting the email. At least with the email you have time to mentally prepare, of course it also gives more time for your adrenaline to build up... Eek!

Currently very afraid that my requests documents page will not change at 11 CST. Ugh. I can't believe I'm nervous about THIS.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 this wait sucks!!! i wanna know!! i am going insane!! i keep thinking ig ot a 207.... and then ill only be able to match to liek harlem hospital.....tellll meeee tellll meeeee......

I would actually not be at all surprised if this is what I got.

Currently very afraid that my requests documents page will not change at 11 CST. Ugh. I can't believe I'm nervous about THIS.

What is the "requests documents page", what does it mean, and how do I check it?

Would you eat a poop hot dog to get an automatic 260 and know about it immediately without waiting for tomorrow?

So will it be released at midnight? I was originally planning on not checking until after my first MS3 exam on friday but I figured the nerves would kill me and I'm not motivated to study so at least if I get a bad score I may be more motivated [Avenge my own death, so to speak]
Anyway I'm not sure if it's the summer heat and no fan or the nerves but I'm starting to get sweaty [in a bad way]
claydavis.jpg