NYU acceptance 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations smyl, iloveortho,thermoseal n evryone who got accepted!!!!
Gud luck Guys for ur future...
m waiting for my result....hope i join u guys soon...

Thanx a lot pawan09.Hope you too get your acceptance letter soon.All the best.

Members don't see this ad.

anybody got acceptance from feb 12 interview batch, please let me know

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all

I had my interview on the 11th of Feb. Has anybody who had their interview on the same day heard from nyu? Has anybody gotten in touch with them?

I got my acceptance letter today.............:)
yippyyyyyyy...I'm so happy......
i would like to thank all the SDN members.
Don't give up guys.....just hang in there....there is always a silver lining amongst d dark clouds. all the best guys:luck::luck::luck:

I got my acceptance letter today.............:)
yippyyyyyyy...I'm so happy......
i would like to thank all the SDN members.
Don't give up guys.....just hang in there....there is always a silver lining amongst d dark clouds. all the best guys:luck::luck::luck:

hey, congratulations....

can you tell me when was ur interview date?? and when did they post the acceptance ......thnx

and congrats once again

hey, congratulations....

can you tell me when was ur interview date?? and when did they post the acceptance ......thnx

and congrats once again

hi,
thanks:).....i was interviewed on 9th February...well its dated:February 22, 2010 and it was posted on 23rd February, 2010.

hi,
thanks:).....i was interviewed on 9th February...well its dated:February 22, 2010 and it was posted on 23rd February, 2010.

wow....and you recieved it today?? where do you live , in nyc??

hey guys,

finally i got the magic letter yesterday.................i am sooooooo happy:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

i am soo excited ......thank you all the sdn friends for all the support and guidance..............

my time for the banana dance :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

see you all soon............

hey guys,

finally i got the magic letter yesterday.................i am sooooooo happy:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

i am soo excited ......thank you all the sdn friends for all the support and guidance..............

my time for the banana dance :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

see you all soon............

hey,
congratulations:)...

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations to everyone who got accepted....:):)

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:I got the much awaited acceptance from NYU today...All the best for people who are waiting to hear from them.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:I got the much awaited acceptance from NYU today...All the best for people who are waiting to hear from them.

hey victory1,

congratulations...............you must be very happy......have a blast now......see you in june.

hi victory1....congratulations on your acceptance....i m happy for u....see u in june

Thank you very much docmhv ,dentist34 and static dizazter... Meet you guys in June :) Thank you all for the support and encouragement...

Victory1........Was curious about your interview date?

@victory1

Did u get the letter by regular mail or registered post?
Can u also please tell me on what date the letter was posted?
Congratulations once again and Enjoy!

@ MAJGUG

My interview was on Feb 9th..

hey i got acceptance too.....soooooo happy.....
yaar how to do banana dance????

Guys congrats to everybody who got their acceptance. Is it safe to assume that folks who neither got acceptance nor being waitlisted after more than 2 weeks of interview for them the road is over. Any thoughts...

Guys congrats to everybody who got their acceptance. Is it safe to assume that folks who neither got acceptance nor being waitlisted after more than 2 weeks of interview for them the road is over. Any thoughts...

I heard about a guy who got acceptance after 1month and two days...so don't loose hope...n keep ur finger crossed for magic letter......

Congrats to all who got accepted, see u guys soon!!!!

got acceptance for class of 2013..........:):):):):).iv was on 11th feb

got acceptance for class of 2013..........:):):):):).iv was on 11th feb

hi speed2013
I was interviewed on the same date as you. I haven't heard from NYU yet. When did you receive the letter? What is the date on the letter?
Where do you stay?
I'm starting to worry.

Hello guys,
After long time...I made it...its time to do....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:....feeling relaxed....

Best luck to all...keep praying...:thumbup:
I had interview on 16th....and another frnd got acceptance today had interview on 2nd...so don't loose hope......

Hello guys,
After long time...I made it...its time to do....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:....feeling relaxed....

Best luck to all...keep praying...:thumbup:
I had interview on 16th....and another frnd got acceptance today had interview on 2nd...so don't loose hope......

Congratulations on your acceptance!!:thumbup:
Can you please tell us when did you apply?
Thanks

I got acceptance letter from NYU today morning.
So haaaaappppy!

:soexcited::soexcited:Count me also in Nyu 2013 class.....its my time to banana dance...:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:....
Good luck to all who all waiting....

hi nuby
i got it on 25th feb.
posted on 22nd feb
i m in india only

dear frens
I am very happy for you guys.You all made it.
I am still waiting for interview call
really don;t know what went wrong in my application
my stats are
nbde1 86
toefl 90
gpa 3.16
4 years experince in home country
I am still hoping to be with you guys in 2010
hope we all who are waiting for ivcalls from long time will make it
Plizz guys pray for all of us
once again congrats to all
maiya

Did anybody from 18 feberurary interview get any information

i got my acceptance yesterday. really happy:banana::banana::banana:
BEST OF LUCK to all those who r waitin...keep praying for success

hi smile13 can you please tell me your interview date. Thank you and many congratulations

hello all...
does anybody know hw many seats r remaining in nyu...
im still waiting for an i/v call...

hello all...
does anybody know hw many seats r remaining in nyu...
im still waiting for an i/v call...

It's difficult to say about it...but interview began in Jan second week and every year it last untill march end. so I think probably 70 to 80 seats should be filled up and still more than 40 vacancy...this is my guess....:xf:

i got my acceptance yesterday. really happy:banana::banana::banana:
BEST OF LUCK to all those who r waitin...keep praying for success
when was ur interview?is it on feb18th??many congratulations.

i was interviewd on 16th feb...

hey count me in...got the magical letter yesterday..:laugh::soexcited::banana::banana::banana:
was interview on 18th feb..

hey count me in...got the magical letter yesterday..:laugh::soexcited::banana::banana::banana:
was interview on 18th feb..

hey usafreak
I was also interviewed on feb18th.can u tell me ur stats.di du get letter through email or postal mail?? did anyone else get the letter from our bacth (feb18th batch).:scared: