NYU acceptance 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
is anybody from texas got acceptance..??

Members don't see this ad.

when was your interview??

I got my acceptance yesterday. It is dated 4 th feb and stamped on 6 th feb.
I stay in ny but still it reached late.so all those who are waiting don't loose hope.keep checking your mail boxes as snow will definately delay the post too!
I was iv'ed on 28 th Jan.good luck to all those r waiting and congrats to all who got in.hope to see you all soon!!! Cheers:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::roflcopter::soexcited::clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my acceptance yesterday. It is dated 4 th feb and stamped on 6 th feb.
I stay in ny but still it reached late.so all those who are waiting don't loose hope.keep checking your mail boxes as snow will definately delay the post too!
I was iv'ed on 28 th Jan.good luck to all those r waiting and congrats to all who got in.hope to see you all soon!!! Cheers:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::roflcopter::soexcited::clap:
congrates...can u plz share ur states and status here in usa?
i m from same 28th batch and still waiting...plz help who are still waiting

congrates...can u plz share ur states and status here in usa?
i m from same 28th batch and still waiting...plz help who are still waiting

Didn't get you that properly but will try.
My state is ny and I am on h4 visa.

hi..
is there anyone who got acceptance from batch who was interviewd on 2nd feb or 4th feb...??it seems decission has been made upto the 1st feb batch..!:):)

hi..
is there anyone who got acceptance from batch who was interviewd on 2nd feb or 4th feb...??it seems decission has been made upto the 1st feb batch..!:):)

Hey topmost u r from which batch ?I m from 2nd feb batch still waiting to hear

hello everyone!!!.....COngratulations to everyone who got acceptance letter already & good luck to those still waiting!!!!......I also got acceptance letter 2 days back but I am joining another school so will be declining from NYUCD. Hope that helps someone waiting for the magic letter!!!!...

SDN has been a great support!!!....thank you all....

My time for the Banana dance.....just recieved the much awaited acceptance......yeahhh..........Thnku God and thnkuu evry1 for they help and support......m soo sooo happy!!!!!:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::banana::banana::banana:

congrats tuthfairy......dream mail comes ur way.....can u please share ur stats.....even i am waiting for my result....was interviewed on 4th feb.....cheers

Hello everybody,

Just got the magical letter from NYU!:love:
MY wait is finally over!
I thank GOD with all my heart
Also to the fellow SDNers!
Thank you so much!

Elra

Hey , many many congratulations , just saw ur post . Time to celebrate now.:)

Members don't see this ad :)
did any body get acceptance today...i am so worried.... nothing got yet, waiting since friday

One of my friend from 2nd feb got acceptance today..she lives in Canada
This wait is really killing

One of my friend from 2nd feb got acceptance today..she lives in Canada
This wait is really killing
thanx drpuri18...would u plz tell me where she lives....i live in toronto.icalled them n they r saying that they have sent the results on friday.Monday is family day so no mails
icon8.gif
. have to wait till tuesday:confused:

Hey guys , i also called them
they said that they posted the letter on monday

what date did u interview iloveortho n veenamalik.....

i guess we all need to have patience...soon we all will get our mails..last wk ppl started gettin acceptance from friday..so now they will start sending for dates 2nd feb onwards.As drpuri said someone from 2nd feb got acceptance,,it shows its now our turn..will get it from mon...
all the best to all waiting...:love:

Hey Everyone !! I also got my acceptance letter on friday.. sooooo happy:) I am from the 14th of jan batch.

guys.. anyone like me who had interview in January and till now did not recieve result!!

guys.. anyone like me who had interview in January and till now did not recieve result!!
i have same situation like u....but dont worry we will get in one or two days becoz they already posted results on friday ...Good luck !

BombayBDS did you get admitted to NYU?

no re...the link posted was all wrng...so i had asked that person to change it. then once it was changed, i had to edit the post as it made no sense...so put a smily there...

finally got the acceptance letter....:biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove:sdn has always been a great help..i am really thankful to all..this is a forum where ppl get helped and help others.since the day i started preparing for nbde and through out the admission process sdn had guided me in each step.it has ben a long and a evry stressful journey,but believe at last ,when we recieve the fruit of success,nothing counts much,we can easily forget those painful times..i would say just have faith in god,believe in urself and have patience..things will definately work out one day..all the best to those who are waiting ..i am really happy:banana::banana::banana::banana:if anyone need any help or have any quetions u can post me a private msg..will help u all with all i can..:love:

Would you mind sharing your interview experience with us.........Would be a great help........

Thanks in advance.

Even i got my acceptance letter....it feels so so so so special......i am very happy.....all thanks to waheguru.....god bless all of u too.....brrruuuuuaaaaa......

Even i got my acceptance letter....it feels so so so so special......i am very happy.....all thanks to waheguru.....god bless all of u too.....brrruuuuuaaaaa......

Did u get the letter today?

:hello: Hi everybody

Got my acceptance letter from NYU today.Time to do the banaaaannnnnaaaa dance!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I am so excited!!!:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:Its a dream come true.

:hello: Hi everybody

Got my acceptance letter from NYU today.Time to do the banaaaannnnnaaaa dance!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I am so excited!!!:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:Its a dream come true.

hi
congrats , i am happy for you , can u tell me about your stats
ndb score ,toefl and gpa .

waiting time is killing me :scared:

all the very best .

Hi topmost,
Congrats!!! Finally i too got mine today.See you then

finally got the acceptance letter....:biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove:sdn has always been a great help..i am really thankful to all..this is a forum where ppl get helped and help others.since the day i started preparing for nbde and through out the admission process sdn had guided me in each step.it has ben a long and a evry stressful journey,but believe at last ,when we recieve the fruit of success,nothing counts much,we can easily forget those painful times..i would say just have faith in god,believe in urself and have patience..things will definately work out one day..all the best to those who are waiting ..i am really happy:banana::banana::banana::banana:if anyone need any help or have any quetions u can post me a private msg..will help u all with all i can..:love:

hey smyl and thermoseal ,
congrats on your achievement .
Can u tell me what date stamp it has on it
thanks

congratulations dear..:):luck:

Hi..i have my interview coming next week...can you please help by shring your interview experience...Thanks...congrats for the acceptance.

I just expext u to get an interview.....baki sab theek a......mere jaan.....bruuuuaaaaa

i got accepted in NYU ...:banana::banana::banana::banana:Good luck to all u guys who are waiting ......

I got my letter on 16th feb and it is dated 9th feb......released on 11th feb.....i hope this helps iloveortho.....

smyl jii
I made it
I got the acceptance letter this morning .
To all those who are waitin
dont loose hope
my letter was posted on 4 th of feb
I was i/v on the 12 th of Jan
Thanks SDN and its members
:banana::banana::banana

Congratulations smyl, iloveortho,thermoseal n evryone who got accepted!!!!
Gud luck Guys for ur future...
m waiting for my result....hope i join u guys soon...

Congratulations to all who have made it to NYU...!!

hey friends...all who got acceptance join the nyucd class of 2013 in orkut and facebook...it will be good to know about each other....!!:love:

i am waitlisted, can anyone guide me what to do. it will be a great help. thanks and congrats to all who got acceptance.

I got my acceptance letter yesterday..
i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPYYYYYYY
this is the school that i wanted,it's my dream school in my dream city!!
Thank you all SDN members for your help
my letter dated on the feb9th and postmarked on the 11th
anybody needs any help or information ,just send me message
i wish that all FTD will recieve their acceptance letters oneday
and it's my turn for banana dance:soexcited:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi..congrats on your acceptance..can you please share your experience, i have my interview coming soon...your experience could be a great help to me..thanks

I got my acceptance letter yesterday..
i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPYYYYYYY
this is the school that i wanted,it's my dream school in my dream city!!
Thank you all SDN members for your help
my letter dated on the feb9th and postmarked on the 11th
anybody needs any help or information ,just send me message
i wish that all FTD will recieve their acceptance letters oneday
and it's my turn for banana dance:soexcited:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hey dentisto9,many congratulations on ur acceptance.person like me who`s waaitin 4 a call can understand wat an acceptance letter means:)..can u jst tell me ur residence status.do u hold a greencard?

Is there Anybody accepted NYUCD from Canada ?Please pm me