NYU acceptance 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thanks for sharing...
u hv a very impressive profile...
gud luck for ur future...

Members don't see this ad.

i got accepted !!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D
feeling on top of this world !!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
hello everyone.
congratulations to all who got accepted !!!!! it means a lot...can anybody please tell me how many people have already joined the facebook group??? any guess how many have been accepted so far? this will surely help to people like us who are waiting...thanks in advance....

hello everyone.
congratulations to all who got accepted !!!!! it means a lot...can anybody please tell me how many people have already joined the facebook group??? any guess how many have been accepted so far? this will surely help to people like us who are waiting...thanks in advance....

There r like 67 in the group till now on facebook. Hope this helps. good luck

thank you smyl.......if there are almost 67 on facebook then i think almost 67 will not be having an account on facebook. so that means 67+67=134. so i dont think there is a hope now.....too bad....:scared::( anyways lets see.....

thank you smyl.......if there are almost 67 on facebook then i think almost 67 will not be having an account on facebook. so that means 67+67=134. so i dont think there is a hope now.....too bad....:scared::( anyways lets see.....

i dont understand 67 + 67

well i think lots of people have not joined sdn or facebook. i think there are almost 50 on SDN who got acceptance. and as smyl said there are 67 who joined the facebook. so i think there are still lots of people who dont have account with SDN or face book. this is my guess that almost same no of people must had acceptances but did not join the facebook . so i think NYU is done......:scared::(

hello everyone:
can any one tell me how many applicants have been put on wait list till now.

i think around 70 is that true?

hello everyone:
can any one tell me how many applicants have been put on wait list till now.

i think around 70 is that true?

I do not think anyone can tell how many will be on waitlist. But almost 70 are there on facebook who have got acceptance. Best of luck to all :)

Hey smyl , when do the classes start in june, which date ???

Members don't see this ad :)
i m sooooooooooo happy... finaly got acceptance letter.. thnx evryine on sdn gt so much help frm here.... yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!:soexcited::highfive::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:rofl:

I am a D3 student at NYUCD. I am looking for a roommate( girls only) for an apartment at Jersey city( journal square -close to Indian street .If u r interested email me at [email protected] and i will mail you the details regarding the apartment.
meena

:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:
At last..finally!Got accepted!what a relief!!!
lemme show u the moves!LOL....:banana::banana::banana::banana:
Thanks to everyone for your able guidance!OK NYU Class of 2013..here I come!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for your able guidance!OK NYU Class of 2013..here I come!!!!!

Hey condgrates Kim Kim....
finally become the batch mate....

:boom::boom::boom::boom:

Congrats Kim!!!:thumbup:

hey count me in too for the class of 2013... was waitlisted.. got accepted yesterday... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congrats Kim and misitoothy.. Please can you tell, whether you got call, e-mail or formal mail.
Thanks

Thankkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuu so much all of you :laugh::laugh:

I am kind of confused, your earlier posted in the UIC thread stated that u already had an acceptance from NYU. Which is it?

Last edited:
Today I got acceptance letter from Nyu. I had interview on 12th feb and i was in waitlist.

Stat

Nbde 1 - 89
nbde 2 - 77
toefl: 93
GPA 3.12
Volunteer Us Experience - 6 months in Federal Hospital
Mba in Helath care management.

Today I got acceptance letter from Nyu. I had interview on 12th feb and i was in waitlist.

Stat

Nbde 1 - 89
nbde 2 - 77
toefl: 93
GPA 3.12
Volunteer Us Experience - 6 months in Federal Hospital
Mba in Helath care management.
Congrats drvir, join NYUCD class of 2013 group on facebook

Finally I got it, I got the acceptance letter from NYUCD today. I was interviewed on 1st feb and was wasitlisted.

Finally I got it, I got the acceptance letter from NYUCD today. I was interviewed on 1st feb and was wasitlisted.

Congrats...Here is banana dance for you

:banana::boom::banana::banana::boom::banana::boom:

hey is NYU done with the admisssions coz last week none seems to get any admissions ??

hey when did u get ur call pls let us know
are there still any seats left