NYU acceptance 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

itstooth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Please start posting if you have been accepted to NYU for 2010 class.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Didnt hear anything yet.

Last edited:
Did anybody hear anything from them yet gud luck to all of us who got interviewed so far :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard they started sending acceptances.. is tat true? did any1 got accepted... :confused:

really? wen did they start? I dnt think nyu has yet accepted anyone. The best thing is to call them and check. I guess they will start accepting from feb.

really? wen did they start? I dnt think nyu has yet accepted anyone. The best thing is to call them and check. I guess they will start accepting from feb.
no one got accepted yet, i think they will start sending this week.
hope we all make it

no one got accepted yet, i think they will start sending this week.
hope we all make it

I think NYU sending acceptance between 20 to 25th feb...last year they sent acceptance btw these days..

I think NYU sending acceptance between 20 to 25th feb...last year they sent acceptance btw these days..

they told that they would start after 28 jan . so hope fully they will start next week.

they told that they would start after 28 jan . so hope fully they will start next week.
any news.....did any body get acceptance letter...plz post if any body got it.

Last edited:
No news yet....................

Hey they told clearly that by the end of this week they will start sending acceptance. Keep ur fingers crossed

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone , any news to anyone yet . Please post if you get to hear anything from NYU.:xf:

nyu will start makin decision only after bu makes decision, as lot of students who got into nyu wud move to bu , why does nyu have to interview them in the first place ,university understands university , thats how things go .

did any body call them n ask them that when they will start sending results?

I called them today and was told that it might take a couple of weeks before they send out any acceptances :xf: so just sit back and relax:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I can't believe it is taking them that's long to decide.
Anyway good luck everyone.

any idea, how many weeks, Its been a month since they started with the interviews........................

I called them today and was told that it might take a couple of weeks before they send out any acceptances :xf: so just sit back and relax:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i made itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
got the acceptance in NYU!!!!!!!
good luck to u all:luck::luck::luck:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::D

MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!
when ddya get the acceptance mail?

Hey I see that NYU has started sending out acceptances, so if anybody who got accepted from the 26th January batch as well kindly post...thanks ! :)

dear fren
congratulations,happy for you

I am still waiting for iv call,still hoping it,wish meluck
k:banana:banana dance for your success

maiya

Many Many congrats to you...................really happy for you..........Please share when did you get acceptance letter?????? Thanks in advance.................:banana::banana:

Congrats Sarasady! All the best for ur career and studies ahead!

Congratulations.......and all the best for future.
When did u get the letter?

hope i make it too.

Sarasady,

Heartiest congratulations!!!! could you please tell if it is an email or postal letter acceptance.

Thanks..

Last edited:
congratulation to all who got acceptance....!!!!:thumbup:..please keep posting so that others can hav a realistic idea if what is going on.......wish u all the best guys!!!

I got accepted too.
but I am already enrolled else where.
:)

Congratulations..........Hey when did you get the letter, is it email or the postal one? please reply..............Thanks.

I got accepted too.
but I am already enrolled else where.
:)

If you don't mind can I ask you where are you located, even I am waiting for mine, so will get some idea. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks.

congratulations to all those who got accepted. How come only 2 acceptances? Pls people post in if u ve got accepted... so that those who r waiting can get an idea of what to expect

Hi,
I got accepted in NYU too.
I recieved a mail this afternoon.
All the best for everyone, who waiting for NYU acceptance.

Last edited:
Hi,
I got accepted in NYU too.
I recieved a mail this afternoon.
All the best for everyone, who are waiting for NYU acceptave.

Congrats on your success.Can you please share your stats with us?

Congrats to everyone those who get acceptance:claps:.....

Congrats to everyone who is accepted.....any one from the 26th January batch ?....all the best to all my friends who are waiting :xf:

I also got accepted at nyu.:)
all the best to the ones waiting!!!!!
congratulations to all those who got accepted. How come only 2 acceptances? Pls people post in if u ve got accepted... so that those who r waiting can get an idea of what to expect

Also wanted to ask those who are already accepted- does NYU post the letter by regular mail (usps) or courier (ups...fedx) ... because I am not ging to be home for a couple of days and I am wondering whether they would leave it in my mail box or not...would really aprreciate your responses ! thanks :)

hey i got an acceptance letter too.. it is in regular mail ... Finalllly was a long wait but was definitely worth it....

Congratulations to all those who are accepted... and good luck to the ones waiting...

Can anybody tell me if they would still have interviews?? Isubmitted my application back in november.... my stats are 87, 106, 3.22, Mha student, and one year observership experience.

It s been a while that i am waiting and nothing is coming up.
Please help me out... i really appreciate the help...

I got accepted as well!! recieved the letter through regular mail. Interviewed on Jan 14th. Wishing the best to all waiting for the call!! :)

Got acceptance letter today from NYU by post( Jan 14 interview batch)

dear drs
thanks for your nice messages:)
my interview was on 21st jan and i got the letter today(8TH FEB) in the morning by UPS.
dont worry ,u will get it soon
wish u all good luck:luck::luck::luck:

congratulation again to those who got accepted...:luck::luck::luck:...is there anyone from jan 12th got accepted?....posting acceptance status would surely be helpful for us in waiting?..good luck to all..:xf::xf: