Nurse- worth it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ortho,
You poor job. Whatever you say, it does not pay to be jealous. You do not know my profession so quit! I did not tell PA not to pay attention in class. I cannot help it if they make themselves the worst asses of the universe. The questions they ask, the janitor would know the answer.

Members don't see this ad.

Eventually there will be two kinds of healthcare providers, Julie and those of us that wish we were Julie..:love:

Long live Julie, she is the light at which all providers should bask.:love:

Ortho,
You poor job. Whatever you say, it does not pay to be jealous. You do not know my profession so quit! I did not tell PA not to pay attention in class. I cannot help it if they make themselves the worst asses of the universe. The questions they ask, the janitor would know the answer.

so what is it?

you seem to be ABOVE everyone here on this forum......

either you are a hospital CEO/unit clerk or G-d :rolleyes: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone else notice that she says she is a re-admitted nursing student? looks like she got in once, couldn't handle it, and dropped out.

very unique person for being 40...

Eventually there will be two kinds of healthcare providers, Julie and those of us that wish we were Julie..:love:

Long live Julie, she is the light at which all providers should bask.:love:

I'm not even a nursing student and I come to your forum to see what Julie wrote today! She sort of turns every topic into a zoo.

I would just hope that IF she is either 40 or a nurse, that this is just her internet persona. For the sake of all her patients and all of the 40 year olds in the world.

:corny:

I'm not even a nursing student and I come to your forum to see what Julie wrote today! She sort of turns every topic into a zoo.

I would just hope that IF she is either 40 or a nurse, that this is just her internet persona. For the sake of all her patients and all of the 40 year olds in the world.

:corny:
I am surprised at Julie's behavior here because she was the one who introduced me to this forum. She is a big part of allnurses.com. When I came here yesterday and saw what was happening it broke my heart. This is truly her internet persona because she is very brilliant and gets bored easily. She told me that she started college at age 18 and now at forty she is still going for more degrees. I hope she comes back with a change of attitude.

Bipolar can be cruel...

I know quite a few nurses mostly through my job and they really have it nice, do your research and figure what is right for you and all that, but I would seriously consider nursing if I were you

I know quite a few nurses mostly through my job and they really have it nice, do your research and figure what is right for you and all that, but I would seriously consider nursing if I were you
Agreed.