NeWW Girl - Sign Up & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We meet again... :watching:
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
This is definitely the right game for me right now, I love coming back after a day of housework and finding half a page of messages rather than a billion

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What's with all the formal introductions lol

Well while we're at it

Hi everyone, I'm an exceptionally dumb horse. My job is to make my mom feel like she might die at any moment, though I'm taking a leave of absence right now because I recently got stuck against a wall and thrashed around a lot (more time to play WW!). I have a PhD in philosophy (I studied the potential existence of invisible monsters and determined they are all real) so I guess you can call me a "doctor," but I'm only good at creating injuries, not fixing them. I don't know what clocks are so I can't guarantee I'll check back in that often, but I am quite experienced at yeeting people so I won't forget that part!
Rereading, and this post kinda pings me. Feels like the first part and the second part have a slightly conflicting perspective? (Formal intros lol into formal intro, albeit also a joke.) IDK, I think the first sentence posted alone or everything else posted alone would be fine, though.

• Hmm
GM has gone home in time for Mother’s Day!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
what are the rules on roleclaiming? I am OS and I hate roleclaiming so I probably won't do it either way.

I don't know how I italicized that and im going to try to stop asking questions now.

• Care
what are the rules on roleclaiming? I am OS and I hate roleclaiming so I probably won't do it either way.
Can I be helpful since this is an mech question even if I’m not playing?
I’m gonna do it anyway so my post count can be higher than players.

You can’t direct quote from Mod PMs and anything has to be paraphrased, otherwise you can claim to your hearts content, so if someone is a tracker they can say so. :)

Reactions: 2 users
Can I be helpful since this is an mech question even if I’m not playing?
I’m gonna do it anyway so my post count can be higher than players.

You can’t direct quote from Mod PMs and anything has to be paraphrased, otherwise you can claim to your hearts content, so if someone is a tracker they can say so. :)
Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry shorty, I forgot you weren’t the mod for this game and assumed you could say whatever you wanted. Hence the correction. 😅

IIRC, Genny and Miranda were both bad in TS game so that simultaneously makes me think they're bad here and makes me think they're town here bc they're familiar.

That helps by exactly zero percent.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
IIRC, Genny and Miranda were both bad in TS game so that simultaneously makes me think they're bad here and makes me think they're town here bc they're familiar.

That helps by exactly zero percent.
For what it's worth, genny gets wolfread/pushed more than average, especially when she's been busy. I personally course correct by being a little defensive of her in the first few day cycles absent any other information (for example, this post that you're currently reading)

any wolfy thoughts about that half page of messages?
Pure gut reaction: Kate is coming across as eager new person who got a village role. I'm a little rusty, but brand new folks to SDN who get a wolf role tend to have a more cautious vibe.

Rereading, and this post kinda pings me. Feels like the first part and the second part have a slightly conflicting perspective? (Formal intros lol into formal intro, albeit also a joke.) IDK, I think the first sentence posted alone or everything else posted alone would be fine, though.
Is it really conflicting to laugh about the being formal intros and then make a satirical formal intro?

Reactions: 1 users
I personally course correct by being a little defensive of her in the first few day cycles absent any other information (for example, this post that you're currently reading)
Is that a recent development? I thought you tended to always be calling for her head

Yeet Kate. Excited to play again and get to know all these new players

Yeet Kate. Excited to play again and get to know all these new players
Dude, I'm brand new. Also I LOATHE being voted for as town, which I am. So I won't quit screaming if a wagon forms on me.

Also, hi!!

• Love
What's with all the formal introductions lol

Well while we're at it

Hi everyone, I'm an exceptionally dumb horse. My job is to make my mom feel like she might die at any moment, though I'm taking a leave of absence right now because I recently got stuck against a wall and thrashed around a lot (more time to play WW!). I have a PhD in philosophy (I studied the potential existence of invisible monsters and determined they are all real) so I guess you can call me a "doctor," but I'm only good at creating injuries, not fixing them. I don't know what clocks are so I can't guarantee I'll check back in that often, but I am quite experienced at yeeting people so I won't forget that part!
Hey that's cool, my sister is a philosophy major looking into philo grad programs

• Hmm
Day 1 Tally: “This is LLS: Ladies Love Schmidt”
97D4FF21-8A49-4336-A59E-929CDE08BF99.jpeg

PlayerVoted by
DubzApril
IvyVis
TrueNamergenny
MsPDubz
KateMsP
Leading:Everyone on the boardIt's a TIE!
Missing:Everyone else
Yeet Close:10pm CDT TOMORROW 5/14
Last Updated:10:23pm CDT by Alley

you've been a wolf. didn't you develop a sudden hatred of slimy onions in a warm umami broth?
I’m just in general not a fan of onions unless they are diced up super fine or caramelized

• Wow
Debs why the msp vote? Is she the type to try to yeet a "newb?"

Anyways dubz is mafia and so is Kate, ez game

• Sad
Pure gut reaction: Kate is coming across as eager new person who got a village role. I'm a little rusty, but brand new folks to SDN who get a wolf role tend to have a more cautious vibe.
This post pings me somehow. Maybe I got defensive because as an SDN WW newbie I went wild as a first-time wolf, no caution there, so while your read might be possible in aggregate, certainly not always the case.

For the record, Kate’s over explaining of why she’s going to go down screaming as a villager on the chopping block (I mean, villager or wolf would go down thrashing, no need to explain), followed by multiple posts in a row asking MP for clarification about her yeet, feels a little off to me.

The previous two paragraphs would make the most sense if true and Kate were wolfing together, but I don’t know true’s playstyle enough to know whether they’d so boldly defend a fellow wolf right off the bat.

Hope that makes sense, it’s 3am and I have insomnia due to a stomachache.