NeWW Girl - Sign Up & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys, when do you expect to start? Am I allowed to come over here from TS?
Roles go out tonight with official start for tomorrow! Go ahead and sign up!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Roles go out tonight with official start for tomorrow! Go ahead and sign up!

Excited Chandler Bing GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
She’s still in the hospital, I’m going to be staying with her this weekend. You can put me on the sub list :)

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: Please be patient while roles are being delivered. Please also note the change in the semi-open setup listed in the intro post to accommodate game size. This game will officially start on a 36-hr day cycle on 5/13

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: All roles have been sent out. Please contact a mod immediately if you have not gotten a role yet. Game thread will open tomorrow at 10am CDT.

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Where is the game thread. could someone kindly link me?

Thanks, looking forward to a game with you new friends :}

fyi, I'm Kate from TS, Ive played a few games with some of your players. Don't be fooled by this very tricky alias I was forced to use on this site. Aparently there is another Kate :sigh:

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
START OF GAME THREAD

Hey village, who ya yeeting?
Hey wolves, who ya eating?
What’s that game? (What’s that game?)
What’s that game? (What’s that game?)
It’s WEREWOLF!

Welcome to a party at Apartment 4D! Except… you don’t remember inviting all of these people…? And now some of them are harassing your guests and making them leave?!?! It is your job to figure out who the party crashers (scum) are and kick them out of the loft before it is too late!

Rules & Game Mechanics
  1. Make at least 5 content posts per game day. Naked votes don't count.
  2. The vote is determined by whoever has the most votes at vote close.
  3. “No Vote” is not allowed.
  4. Wolves must submit a kill each night.
  5. All night actions are considered compulsory unless stated otherwise.
  6. No PMing outside of mod sanctioned PMs and PMs that are allowed by the rules.
  7. Everything except for votes may be edited but please note why you are editing.
  8. No deleting posts.
  9. No quoting, copypasting, or otherwise duplicating mod messages from role PM. Use paraphrasing.
  10. No screenshots.
  11. No asking for subs on thread. Use your role PM instead.
  12. Dead cannot post anything in game thread but encouragement for their preferred team.
  13. Spectators cannot post in game thread.
  14. If a tie is made, things happen... you have been warned!
  15. As a mod and player, I like to have fun with night actions. Any night results that you receive that are in italics are purely for fun, have no impact on gamsolving, and are not affiliation indicative.
  16. The thread is considered soft-closed from the moment the Day Writeup is posted to the moment Night ends. You may not strategize on thread but feel free to use your role PM if you want to continue to strategize. Wolves may use wolf chat freely throughout the night.
  17. All role names were RNG’d and will not be useful in terms of gamesolving
  18. HAVE FUN!

This is a semi-open game based on the following setup:

Here is the link to the spreadsheet that will be used for tallies:

TALLY SHEET - NeWW Girl

This link will be reposted throughout the thread as well

It is now Day 1. This game will follow a 36/12 format. You may now begin voting for who you want kicked out from the loft. This vote will close at 10:00PM CDT on Sunday, May 14th.

ROSTER

1. @genny
2. @miranda920
3. @Kate51
4. @Ms Procrastinator
5. @chicandtoughness
6. @Viscernable
7. @WildZoo
8. @Aprilthearab
9. @Truenamer
10. @Clem J
11. @moonstermash
13. @IvyMoose

Subs:
1. @mkg323
2. @holdthemayo
3. @samac
4. @potentialsheltervet

Tots:
1. @Lawpy
2. @Zenge142
3. @NateTheLesser

Good morning everyone! Hi to folks that I haven't played with before, nice to meet you. Don't worry about my big ears, they're all the better for hearing you with.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
A lot of new names that I don't recognize. Hi everyone! Full disclosure as I always do, even though people find it sus - I will be traveling over the next month, bouncing around a few cities to visit friends before I have to start human med school in June. Activity might be a little lower than usual for me but I always make it in for vote close.

Lemme tune that tingly feels radar and let the yeeting begin.

• Care
Hi! I am so excited to play here! So, I'm just technically a doctor, I have a JD. So, a lawyer, which is a little embarrassing around you awesome health providers. All I do is cause stress, lol. Well, I guess I'm helping keep you in business :} I also have 3 dogs and like 500 kids!

• Love
  • Care
Hi! I am so excited to play here! So, I'm just technically a doctor, I have a JD. So, a lawyer, which is a little embarrassing around you awesome health providers. All I do is cause stress, lol. Well, I guess I'm helping keep you in business :} I also have 3 dogs and like 500 kids!
I'm also the wrong kind of doctor! But they've let me stick around, so clearly I haven't been too much of a bother.

Also, if you ever feel a strong desire to post doggy pics, I don't think there's a single person here who will complain 🥰

• Love
Do you have a poll? If not, what is the format for voting.

Also, is there a dark mode?

Reactions: 1 user
What's with all the formal introductions lol

Well while we're at it

Hi everyone, I'm an exceptionally dumb horse. My job is to make my mom feel like she might die at any moment, though I'm taking a leave of absence right now because I recently got stuck against a wall and thrashed around a lot (more time to play WW!). I have a PhD in philosophy (I studied the potential existence of invisible monsters and determined they are all real) so I guess you can call me a "doctor," but I'm only good at creating injuries, not fixing them. I don't know what clocks are so I can't guarantee I'll check back in that often, but I am quite experienced at yeeting people so I won't forget that part!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Do you have a poll? If not, what is the format for voting.

Also, is there a dark mode?
When you're ready to vote, put your vote in bolded yeet format on its own line, like this:

Yeet Dubz

Yes there is a dark mode - click on your name in the top right, then "preferences," then choose whichever one you want from the dropdown "style" options.

• Wow
Hello, all! I meant to be here at day open and spaced it, lol. (And not by playing Zelda, somehow.) Glad to be here now, and I suppose I’m not really that late, right? :shy:

Hello, all! I meant to be here at day open and spaced it, lol. (And not by playing Zelda, somehow.) Glad to be here now, and I suppose I’m not really that late, right? :shy:
Hi, I don't know you
Are you a new player? How many games have you played?

Oh, if we’re introducing ourselves, I’m Nate’s friend from The Avocado, and I played with shorty in an MU hydra game (and watched her thesis defense, which was super impressive). I played in the Champs practice game here this season (and see a couple familiar names), since I’m the backup for our community, so this’ll be my second game here. Excited to learn what the meta is when the post min isn’t 40 and I’m struggling, lol.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Day 1 Yeet Tally: “This is LLS: Ladies Love Schmidt”
PlayerVoted by
DubzApril
Leading:Dubz
Missing:Everyone else
Yeet Close:10pm CDT TOMORROW 5/14
Last Updated:11:30am CDT by alley

35BF05B2-7819-49B9-A31F-7DF2EFB7F6A9.jpeg

• Love
Hi, I don't know you
Are you a new player? How many games have you played?
I’ve played a bunch of games, mostly on The Avocado, but like I said it’s my second game here, and I find sites and players have different enough meta that I feel like a newbie a bit.

Anyway, sorry to say hi and run, I have some adulting to do. Will try to check it before Eurovision, but no guarantees. 👋

Hi! I’m not a doctor, yet!

How’s everyone this Saturday? It started pouring rain when I got to work today

• Care
I’m re-watching New Girl rn

There’s no way this loft was primarily inhabited by single men before Jess moved in. It has decor, things hanging on the wall, and matching furniture

• Haha
First

• Haha
Oh hey, new people to eat :heckyeah:

• Love
Humans know how to count
Wolves cannot

• Haha
it's butthole week at my job. so life has been interesting but gross. :heckyeah:

please don't eat me n1
If you promise not to eat me night one, I think that would be a fair trade

Day 1 Yeet Tally: “This is LLS: Ladies Love Schmidt”
3B581D01-3975-453D-A9A4-9F2D2DDE5F8E.jpeg

PlayerVoted by
DubzApril
IvyVis
TrueNamergenny
MsPDubz
Leading:Dubz, Ivy, True, MsPIt's a TIE!
Missing:Everyone else
Yeet Close:10pm CDT TOMORROW 5/14
Last Updated:2:53 EST by alissa

You don't want to eat me, I'm not very tasty.

• Hmm
Oh, if we’re introducing ourselves, I’m Nate’s friend from The Avocado, and I played with shorty in an MU hydra game (and watched her thesis defense, which was super impressive). I played in the Champs practice game here this season (and see a couple familiar names), since I’m the backup for our community, so this’ll be my second game here. Excited to learn what the meta is when the post min isn’t 40 and I’m struggling, lol.
Oh, forgot to mention, I'm not a doctor. I just got my undergrad as a nontraditional student, I can't bear to think about more school right now. 😅

these images are VERY LARGE on my laptop
Noted, I’ll try to fix that when I repost the tally. I guess you didn’t want giant shirtless Schmidt on your screen? :lol:

• Haha