NAVLE score report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From someone who knows a person on the board. Don’t know if that is 100% true though. Just putting out what I’ve personally heard ‍♀
Hmm, I wonder of they would know for ICVA posting itself - if true, may still be tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys I got an email back from ICVA confirming that IF the scores are ready, they will be released even though the office is closed. No delay due to office closing. But they “don’t know the exact date”.

It is already delayed. I was told by NEB on Monday that the results will be released on the 20th.

It is already delayed. I was told by NEB on Monday that the results will be released on the 20th.
NEB?
Also, it's set for "mid July," so I don't think you can say its delayed really.

NEB?
Also, it's set for "mid July," so I don't think you can say its delayed really.

NEB:national examining board. I am from Canada.
No, according to them the results was supposed to be released on mid-Jan.

NEB:national examining board. I am from Canada.
No, according to them the results was supposed to be released on mid-Jan.
Yes, sorry I misspoke - mid January is correct. Just, the 17th is still mid January, even the 20th counts as mid January in my mind.

Just called the ICVA and they say they dont have no results as today , she said they will come until later this week , if that happens for all of us that dont make the magic 425 will have few days to apply for the retake in april . its frustrating since we are just with our lives in pause till this major result comes out , However I do understand the ICVA and respect their work since its not easy , just daaamn im about to loose my mind ,I hope we get a positive outcome out of this ! best of luck to all !!

Reactions: 1 users