Midwestern University Arizona (AZCOM) Discussion Thread 2014 - 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And the cycle starts again. Good luck y'all.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm currently a PGY-1 who graduated this year and am more than happy to TRY and help out with any questions you have regarding AZCOM (at least while I'm not too terribly busy). That being said, hopefully some of the current medical students will participate a bit more now that Flushot and myself are both no longer students and not as free or informed to contribute as we have during our tenures...

Also, as this thread will likely expand significantly with time, I'll point out that many times the question(s) you want answered have also been asked by previous posters and you can oftentimes find the information you need by using the thread-specific search function which can be found in the search bar directly beneath the main forum heading (type in your search term and check the box for "search this thread only"). Also, you'll find that if you simply reference this post, many of your questions and fellow applicants' questions will be answered in it (so do everybody a favor and reference people back to it because it's pretty easy to find a long post on page 1 than an obscure post on page 15!).

Don't let the process drive you too insane, at least fake an effort not to ask questions that were literally answered a few posts earlier, and best of luck.

Match Data
2012 Match
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=209544913025182426254.0004b7695df5160cec1ee#bmb=1
2013 Match
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204556364691725990633.0004d6f81fe92abe28175&msa=0
2014 Match
I'll post whenever I notice it's available

All but two students in 2013 matched (I was told by somebody in clin ed that there were something like 35 scrambles, mostly people with borderline apps trying to get into pretty competitive fields) and they're "opting to do research before entering the match." Interpret that however you will.
There were 13 anesthesia, 25 EM, 2 neurosurgery, 3 ENT, 4 pathology, 2 diagnostic rads, 12 ortho, 39 FM, 49 IM, 7 peds, and 13 psych. Obviously that's not everybody in the class, but you can peruse the maps and figure out what else people have matched into (I know there were a few PM&Rs, vascular surgery, etc as well). I'll give a 2014 breakdown when I can force myself to do so. Essentially, a number of people matched IM, FM, peds, ortho, anesthesia, a few ENT, etc.

2/3 of the 2013 matches were MD.
Also, I've attached the 2000 - 2011 match data for AZCOM at the very bottom of this post.

MCAT rumors
I trust you're intelligent enough to follow this: in spite of the SDN rumor, if the 2015, 2016, and 2017 classes, had an average composite of 28 (per midwestern.edu) on their MCAT, do you honestly think it's probable that a class of 250 managed not to have any matriculants with an MCAT <27? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It's AZCOM, not Harvard.

Secondaries
-Yes, you can more-or-less copy and paste your responses from your CCOM secondary into your AZCOM one (don't worry, the admissions committees aren't the same for the schools).

Interview Invites
-The portal will be your only dependable source of knowing if you're receiving an interview invite. The school's system doesn't dependably send out the invites in a timely manner (or sometimes at all). In recent years, once you're complete and the cycle is in full-swing (think late-August/September), it usually takes a week or two to hear anything. If you don't hear anything within a couple of weeks, IT IS OKAY TO CALL THE SCHOOL AND CHECK ON THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
-If you are told that you're "on hold for an interview," it usually means that your GPA and/or MCAT are a bit weak but the school would like to interview you if you give them some updated stats when you can. People DO receive interviews after receiving this status and people DO get accepted after it. IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Some people have received this status even though they had good stats and nobody's been able to figure out what was up with that unless there were huge red flags in their apps that they (understandably) never mentioned on SDN...
-YES! You CAN change your interview date from the portal and NO you won't lose your current interview date until you change it.
-If you want an interview date that's nearer but the soonest you saw on the portal was in a few months, check the portal and check it often. As people change their dates or cancel, dates will open back up.
Acceptance
FOR THE LOVE OF MY SANITY, IF YOU NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE AN "ACCEPTED STUDENT CHECKLIST" WITH A LIST OF THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO COMPLETE LISTED ON YOUR PORTAL AFTER YOU'VE INTERVIEWED, YOU ARE ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now quit questioning everybody else about whether it's really true or not and you don't need to call Admissions to confirm. Just accept the fact that you got in, and celebrate!
-Never trust the timeline the Admissions staff tells you regarding when decisions will be made. You may find out in two days or you may find out in 2-3 weeks.
-If people who interviewed with you or after you are accepted and you're still in the dark regarding your status, don't fret. Many, many times people are still accepted after people who interviewed with or after them have already been accepted.
-Do not expect to receive a phone call or email congratulating you on your acceptance. The Dean only sporadically calls people to congratulate them (phone calls are in the minority) and there is no acceptance email. Check your portal for the checklist, and when you see it, you're in. Again, the portal is the only dependable source of positive information. You can also wait for the snail mail letter, but we both know you can't wait that long...
-It is okay to call Admissions to check on the status of your app either after the date they tell you you'll know a decision or after a couple of weeks. Whichever you can hold out for the longest.

Rejection
http://news.yahoo.com/ways-medical-school-hopefuls-cope-rejection-133000438.html

Wait-listed
-Not the end of the world, many people are accepted off of the WL. Some of these people are pulled off up to and even during orientation week...
-Keep the school updated with new grades, MCAT scores, ECs, pubs, etc. Feel free to call once in a while to get your name in the right people's ears.
Rotations
-They seem to change up the rotation regions in Arizona every year. Don't expect to get any definitive locations regarding hospitals other than "the greater Phoenix area." There are also the Tucson, LA, San Diego, and Chicago regions. There's also a number of students who have a "home institution" at Mountain Vista Hospital in Mesa, AZ where the school has recently opened up a number of residencies. The school is also working on acquiring a San Jose region. No, I can't provide any clue as to the "quality" of one site vs another. Best advice I can offer is to choose your region based on where you want to live. Also, just because a hospital is located in WV vs EV, doesn't mean you'll be going there nor that you'll be avoiding going to hospitals on the other side of the valley. You end up going wherever your preceptor goes.
-Unless they change things, you'll receive your form for selecting your top three regions some time shortly after your acceptance.
-Bear in mind, this is a D.O. school, and like most D.O. schools, most of your rotations will be with preceptors and not at hospitals. Wherever a particular preceptor has privileges at are the places you may be visiting during a given rotation.
-There ARE ward/hospital-based rotations available to you regardless of region (if the rotation is outside your region, the school generally has housing available to you). You have to "apply" for them through the appropriate department heads during your MS2 year, generally. There are ward-based spots available in FP, peds, psych, ob/gyn, IM (everybody is required to do an IM ward-based rotation during MS3), and surgery.

On-Campus Housing
-If you want it, apply early. The earlier the better (app doesn't open up until closer to December I don't think...again...the portal is your source of info).
-For the older apartments: If it is "added upgrades" it has a dishwasher. If it's "luxury" it has a dishwasher and washer/dryer in the apartment. If it's "standard" it has none of the aforementioned amenities.
-They all have a microwave and fridge.
-They're unfurnished.
-They're not run-down by any means, but they're not glamorous either.
-All older units include EVERYTHING except electric in the rent. Yes, this means your basic cable and internet are also included in your rent. For the newest buildings, which are still under construction but should be completed prior to this upcoming fall (2014), cable and internet will not be included (don't ask me why, I haven't a clue). They'll also be trialing the oldest buildings as pet-friendly units.
-They're the safest apartments I know of around here. The complex is gated and has campus security in and out 24/7.
Stuff to Do Before Starting
-Don't study.
-Enjoy yourself while you can.
-Don't study.
-Get your titers and physical exam done early if you can, don't sweat it too much if you wait until orientation or later to do it though- it's not the end of the world and plenty of people will put it off for quite some time.

Attachments

• Copy of Match locations 2000-2011.xlsx
    93.7 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
I'm currently a fourth-year (soon to be PGY-1) student and am more than happy to help out with any questions you have regarding AZCOM (at least while I'm not too terribly busy).

Also, as this thread will likely expand significantly with time, I'll point out that many times the question(s) you want answered have also been asked by previous posters and you can oftentimes find the information you need by using the thread-specific search function which can be found in the search bar directly beneath the main forum heading (type in your search term and check the box for "search this thread only"). Also, you'll find that if you simply reference this post, many of your questions and fellow applicants' questions will be answered in it (so do everybody a favor and reference people back to it because it's pretty easy to find a long post on page 1 than an obscure post on page 15!).

Don't let the process drive you too insane, at least fake an effort not to ask questions that were literally answered a few posts earlier, and best of luck.

Match Data
2012 Match
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=209544913025182426254.0004b7695df5160cec1ee#bmb=1
2013 Match
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204556364691725990633.0004d6f81fe92abe28175&msa=0
2014 Match
I'll post whenever I notice it's available

All but two students in 2013 matched (I was told by somebody in clin ed that there were something like 35 scrambles, mostly people with borderline apps trying to get into pretty competitive fields) and they're "opting to do research before entering the match." Interpret that however you will.
There were 13 anesthesia, 25 EM, 2 neurosurgery, 3 ENT, 4 pathology, 2 diagnostic rads, 12 ortho, 39 FM, 49 IM, 7 peds, and 13 psych. Obviously that's not everybody in the class, but you can peruse the maps and figure out what else people have matched into (I know there were a few PM&Rs, vascular surgery, etc as well). I'll give a 2014 breakdown when I can force myself to do so. Essentially, a number of people matched IM, FM, peds, ortho, anesthesia, a few ENT, etc.

2/3 of the 2013 matches were MD.
Also, I've attached the 2000 - 2011 match data for AZCOM at the very bottom of this post.

MCAT rumors
I trust you're intelligent enough to follow this: in spite of the SDN rumor, if the 2015, 2016, and 2017 classes, had an average composite of 28 (per midwestern.edu) on their MCAT, do you honestly think it's probable that a class of 250 managed not to have any matriculants with an MCAT <27? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It's AZCOM, not Harvard.

Secondaries
-Yes, you can more-or-less copy and paste your responses from your CCOM secondary into your AZCOM one (don't worry, the admissions committees aren't the same for the schools).

Interview Invites
-The portal will be your only dependable source of knowing if you're receiving an interview invite. The school's system doesn't dependably send out the invites in a timely manner (or sometimes at all). In recent years, once you're complete and the cycle is in full-swing (think late-August/September), it usually takes a week or two to hear anything. If you don't hear anything within a couple of weeks, IT IS OKAY TO CALL THE SCHOOL AND CHECK ON THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
-If you are told that you're "on hold for an interview," it usually means that your GPA and/or MCAT are a bit weak but the school would like to interview you if you give them some updated stats when you can. People DO receive interviews after receiving this status and people DO get accepted after it. IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Some people have received this status even though they had good stats and nobody's been able to figure out what was up with that unless there were huge red flags in their apps that they (understandably) never mentioned on SDN...
-YES! You CAN change your interview date from the portal and NO you won't lose your current interview date until you change it.
-If you want an interview date that's nearer but the soonest you saw on the portal was in a few months, check the portal and check it often. As people change their dates or cancel, dates will open back up.
Acceptance
FOR THE LOVE OF MY SANITY, IF YOU NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE AN "ACCEPTED STUDENT CHECKLIST" WITH A LIST OF THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO COMPLETE LISTED ON YOUR PORTAL AFTER YOU'VE INTERVIEWED, YOU ARE ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now quit questioning everybody else about whether it's really true or not and you don't need to call Admissions to confirm. Just accept the fact that you got in, and celebrate!
-Never trust the timeline the Admissions staff tells you regarding when decisions will be made. You may find out in two days or you may find out in 2-3 weeks.
-If people who interviewed with you or after you are accepted and you're still in the dark regarding your status, don't fret. Many, many times people are still accepted after people who interviewed with or after them have already been accepted.
-Do not expect to receive a phone call or email congratulating you on your acceptance. The Dean only sporadically calls people to congratulate them (phone calls are in the minority) and there is no acceptance email. Check your portal for the checklist, and when you see it, you're in. Again, the portal is the only dependable source of positive information. You can also wait for the snail mail letter, but we both know you can't wait that long...
-It is okay to call Admissions to check on the status of your app either after the date they tell you you'll know a decision or after a couple of weeks. Whichever you can hold out for the longest.

Rejection
http://news.yahoo.com/ways-medical-school-hopefuls-cope-rejection-133000438.html

Wait-listed
-Not the end of the world, many people are accepted off of the WL. Some of these people are pulled off up to and even during orientation week...
-Keep the school updated with new grades, MCAT scores, ECs, pubs, etc. Feel free to call once in a while to get your name in the right people's ears.
Rotations
-They seem to change up the rotation regions in Arizona every year. Don't expect to get any definitive locations regarding hospitals other than "the greater Phoenix area." There are also the Tucson, LA, San Diego, and Chicago regions. There's also a number of students who have a "home institution" at Mountain Vista Hospital in Mesa, AZ where the school has recently opened up a number of residencies. The school is also working on acquiring a San Jose region. No, I can't provide any clue as to the "quality" of one site vs another. Best advice I can offer is to choose your region based on where you want to live. Also, just because a hospital is located in WV vs EV, doesn't mean you'll be going there nor that you'll be avoiding going to hospitals on the other side of the valley. You end up going wherever your preceptor goes.
-Unless they change things, you'll receive your form for selecting your top three regions some time shortly after your acceptance.
-Bear in mind, this is a D.O. school, and like most D.O. schools, most of your rotations will be with preceptors and not at hospitals. Wherever a particular preceptor has privileges at are the places you may be visiting during a given rotation.
-There ARE ward/hospital-based rotations available to you regardless of region (if the rotation is outside your region, the school generally has housing available to you). You have to "apply" for them through the appropriate department heads during your MS2 year, generally. There are ward-based spots available in FP, peds, psych, ob/gyn, IM (everybody is required to do an IM ward-based rotation during MS3), and surgery.

On-Campus Housing
-If you want it, apply early. The earlier the better (app doesn't open up until closer to December I don't think...again...the portal is your source of info).
-For the older apartments: If it is "added upgrades" it has a dishwasher. If it's "luxury" it has a dishwasher and washer/dryer in the apartment. If it's "standard" it has none of the aforementioned amenities.
-They all have a microwave and fridge.
-They're unfurnished.
-They're not run-down by any means, but they're not glamorous either.
-All older units include EVERYTHING except electric in the rent. Yes, this means your basic cable and internet are also included in your rent. For the newest buildings, which are still under construction but should be completed prior to this upcoming fall (2014), cable and internet will not be included (don't ask me why, I haven't a clue). They'll also be trialing the oldest buildings as pet-friendly units.
-They're the safest apartments I know of around here. The complex is gated and has campus security in and out 24/7.
Stuff to Do Before Starting
-Don't study.
-Enjoy yourself while you can.
-Don't study.
-Get your titers and physical exam done early if you can, don't sweat it too much if you wait until orientation or later to do it though- it's not the end of the world and plenty of people will put it off for quite some time.

Hi friend,

I was wondering if you could talk about your experience at AZCOM. Did you like the professors? Was it cutthroat? Did you have opportunities to collaborate with the other healthcare students (pharmacy, dental, etc.)? What did you like and didn't like about your time at AZCOM?

Thanks for your help =]

Reactions: 1 user
Currently visiting a friend in Phoenix. After visiting out here, this school has definitely moved up my list.

Has anyone received a secondary yet?

Iforget the exact wording...

Why do you think azcom will provide the osteopathic experience you are looking for?

Why should you be awarded a place in this years class

They also ask for a resume/cv to be attached

Post of secondary prompts from last year's thread.

Hi friend,

I was wondering if you could talk about your experience at AZCOM. Did you like the professors? Was it cutthroat? Did you have opportunities to collaborate with the other healthcare students (pharmacy, dental, etc.)? What did you like and didn't like about your time at AZCOM?

Thanks for your help =]

The professors were generally the greatest asset to the program.

Cutthroat people tend to congregate with other cutthroat people. I know there were a few in my class (they generally just competed amongst themselves), but most weren't.

I suppose...There's a joke of a course that "introduces" you to other fields on campus. There are also various community outreach programs throughout the year during which you may have a chance to work alongside people from other fields.

Like: professors, clinical faculty advisers, minimal mandatory attendance, no dress-code, adequate electives during MS4, that the school generally doesn't prevent students from doing things their own ways (within reason; and they may not help, they just won't impede), most rotations are decent/good (in talking with my classmates, primary care rotations, ER, ICU tend to consistently be the better rotations with less variability between quality of one site/preceptor vs another)

Dislike: cost and questionable financial stewardship (poor defenses of needs for tuition increases when the school has surpluses in excess of $100mil), administration (tendency to be disrespectful of students' time, tendency to be condescendingly paternal in the relationship while not providing wanted/solicited advice to classes in timely manners, etc), clinical education department (most clinical coordinators are terrible- partially because some are over-worked, some are jaded because there are always tools/needy people in each class, and they all know that they hold all of the cards and students have no recourse against them), a number of low-quality rotations are still available (most are decent or good, but in certain areas the school is desperate for adequate rotations and will take anything they can get [e.g. surgical fields and sub-specialty IM]) because they still haven't quite figured out how to properly handle all 250 students since the class-size increase (my class was the second batch of 250 grads) particularly in the face of an increasing number of med students in Phoenix from other schools (UofA, ATSU, Creighton, etc)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the secondary as well!

Can you please post the prompts? Are they the same as the 2013-2014 ones?

Can you please post the prompts? Are they the same as the 2013-2014 ones?
Yes, same as last year:

1. Why do you believe AZCOM would provide you with the type of osteopathic medical education you are seeking? (1500 characters)

2. Why should AZCOM accept you into this year's class? (1500 characters)

Upload a copy of your resume or curriculum vitae, which will include, but not be limited to the following information:
  • Educational History (colleges attended and degrees earned)
  • Employment History
  • Medically related work and volunteer experiences
  • College extracurricular activities, honors, and leadership responsibilities
  • Community activities, honors, and leadership responsibilities
  • Hobbies and nonacademic interests

Is it better to wait for my LOR to come in and then submit everything together..or submit it even without the LOR ready...I'm still waiting for one from a DO.

Is it better to wait for my LOR to come in and then submit everything together..or submit it even without the LOR ready...I'm still waiting for one from a DO.
submit early!!

Does anyone know what margins we need to be using for our CVs/resumes? When I upload mine (1-inch all around) to the application portal, it looks perfect when I download it. However, once it's downloaded and I view it in the "preview" window, it looks like a hot mess (the spacing/alignment is all over the place, formatting is crazy, etc.). Does anyone know how to rectify this?

Wishing I could send it in PDF format...

Does anyone know what margins we need to be using for our CVs/resumes? When I upload mine (1-inch all around) to the application portal, it looks perfect when I download it. However, once it's downloaded and I view it in the "preview" window, it looks like a hot mess (the spacing/alignment is all over the place, formatting is crazy, etc.). Does anyone know how to rectify this?

Wishing I could send it in PDF format...

Hmm, no. When I downloaded the preview file, it looked exactly as I had uploaded it. Maybe you can call them and just ask to email a PDF file as an addendum to your application, due to formatting issues?

Thanks so much- I did just that. Even though the formatting/alignment looked terrible on my end, they kindly confirmed that on their portal, it looked exactly how I intended it to be. I have no clue how that's even possible, but I'm not going to question it. :D

FYI to other SDNers- they don't have a specific margin guideline, but going with the 1-inch standard can't hurt.

Good luck everyone! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Hi guys, just out of curiosity, I was wondering if you targeted any specifics in the "Why AZCOM?" question of the secondary? Most of the schools I've submitted secondaries to thus far list a blatant mission on their site, i.e. developing primary care physicians, physicians to serve regional areas, etc., however AZCOM doesn't really present such a narrow objective (at least from what I've read throughout the site). So I've been struggling to come up with a concise, clear statement.

AZCOM is one of my top choices in terms of location, curriculum, (have a couple of friends studying there who have nothing but great reviews on the education provided), and student involvement (student clubs, etc) but I feel as though I need to say something in addition to my personal preferences. If anyone could weigh in, that'd be great! Are there resources I'm missing that highlight unique qualities of AZCOM? I remember seeing that they offer an international opportunity, which I would love as I received my Masters in Global Health, but again it's not really highlighted on the website as being a significant aspect. Thanks!

*EDIT* Found some info pertaining to AZCOM's community service commitments and opportunities and will be including those. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, just out of curiosity, I was wondering if you targeted any specifics in the "Why AZCOM?" question of the secondary? Most of the schools I've submitted secondaries to thus far list a blatant mission on their site, i.e. developing primary care physicians, physicians to serve regional areas, etc., however AZCOM doesn't really present such a narrow objective (at least from what I've read throughout the site). So I've been struggling to come up with a concise, clear statement.

AZCOM is one of my top choices in terms of location, curriculum, (have a couple of friends studying there who have nothing but great reviews on the education provided), and student involvement (student clubs, etc) but I feel as though I need to say something in addition to my personal preferences. If anyone could weigh in, that'd be great! Are there resources I'm missing that highlight unique qualities of AZCOM? I remember seeing that they offer an international opportunity, which I would love as I received my Masters in Global Health, but again it's not really highlighted on the website as being a significant aspect. Thanks!

*EDIT* Found some info pertaining to AZCOM's community service commitments and opportunities and will be including those. :)

Would you mind commenting on what your friends like about AZCOM's curriculum? This is one of my top DO choices as well!

Would you mind commenting on what your friends like about AZCOM's curriculum? This is one of my top DO choices as well!

Sure! They just finished up their second year, and both say that they have received an excellent education, and that the faculty/staff has been extra supportive in terms of board preparation. The curriculum is obviously really intense, but manageable because of the supportive & caring staff, study groups, and great sense of community on campus. They also say that the facilities are top-notch and they have been able to get quite a bit of clinical exposure already. :)

Hey all is the secondary essays with or without spaces for the character count?

Submitted here is some love from the admissions committee!

Once AACOMAS gets my new MCAT score, do i need to resubmit? Or will they automatically send it to the schools that have already received my primary?

Once AACOMAS gets my new MCAT score, do i need to resubmit? Or will they automatically send it to the schools that have already received my primary?
If I read it right they send it out to the schools when they get them. But double check with aacomas

I met a fourth year while shadowing a doctor yesterday. He had nothing but excellent things to say about Midwestern, and didn't regret going there. He told me 60-65% of people that go there specialize. That's make this one of my top choices.

You can also update the school with a quick update email/letter saying "Hey! Look at me! I have a new MCAT score! Pick me! Pick me!" but more subtle and eloquently worded. It helps.

Do the same people see the applications for both CCOM and AZCOM? In other words, can I copy and paste my application from CCOM (with slight alterations of course)?

Do the same people see the applications for both CCOM and AZCOM? In other words, can I copy and paste my application from CCOM (with slight alterations of course)?

Pretty sure a AZCOM student posted early in this thread saying that you can basically do that.

II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK YOUR PORTALS!!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?
yeah of course!! I turned in the secondary on July 9th, OOS, 31, 3.95. I didn't receive an email or anything I just clicked on interview scheduling and it said I had been invited. This is my first II and if you can't tell I'm pretty excited hahaha

yeah of course!! I turned in the secondary on July 9th, OOS, 31, 3.95. I didn't receive an email or anything I just clicked on interview scheduling and it said I had been invited. This is my first II and if you can't tell I'm pretty excited hahaha

Putting up some impressive figures! I'd be shocked if you weren't the first few to get the invite! Nice!!

Any trends on invites so far? High MCATS, under-served community preferences, AZ residents etc....? Just wondering on any news as far as trends that AZCOM likes to follow. Got an email telling me my information was received in full today and they offer interviews on a rolling basis...Hoping to see some good news from them soon!

II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK YOUR PORTALS!!!!

Thank you for the heads up!!!! Just checked my portal, got an II too!!

Submitted my secondary July 4, OOS, 3.49c, 3.41s, 34Q. First II here too as well!

Just received ii email!! Scheduled interview for 9/22. 3.46c, 3.27s, 31, OOS.

II here too!

Last edited:
II, 3.6c 3.5s, 32MCAT, OOS (Illinois). Good luck everyone

Interview invite, MCAT 30, GPA 3.84

do you guys mind sharing when you submitted your secondary? I was marked complete July 19, so I'm hoping they haven't gotten to me yet.

do you guys mind sharing when you submitted your secondary? I was marked complete July 19, so I'm hoping they haven't gotten to me yet.
I believe mine was submitted July 9 or 10.

Sounds like they send out II's in waves.

I was complete this past Saturday. Hoping for news next week!!