Michigan State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When did you interview?

I got a big envelope for acceptance by first class mail 2 weeks after I interviewed. I think if you haven't heard yay or nay by about 2-3 weeks, you are 'on hold' - thrown back into the interview pool for further consideration. I hope there is a big envelope coming your way! What did you think of Michigan when you interviewed? Good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks exactly. I am going to be so distracted during work tomorrow. Plus, if I don't get an envelope tomorrow, I will be even worse. I will be jumping up and down screaming and stuffing my face with ice cream if I get in. Well, not literally, but you got the idea. Are you for sure going to MSU?

In my altered mental state (public health has ruined my brain) I forgot to say good luck!!!! If it's only been 2 weeks, I wouldn't get too worried yet. I interviewed Dec 6 and got my invite the 22nd. Not sure why it takes them so long, since they already have scores tallied, but there ya have it. Hope to see you here next year! You too Amberspyglass (provided you want to be here :D )

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks exactly. I am going to be so distracted during work tomorrow. Plus, if I don't get an envelope tomorrow, I will be even worse. I will be jumping up and down screaming and stuffing my face with ice cream if I get in. Well, not literally, but you got the idea. Are you for sure going to MSU?

Yah, I wouldn't get too worried yet if you don't get an envelope today. I think MSU varies a lot with who they notify when. Makes it even more nerve-wracking! I'm rooting for you to break out that ice cream! (I chose cookies myself :))

I'm not sure whether I'm going to MSU yet - but I really liked it!