Michigan State University c/o 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
out of state #18 pulled off waitlist... will not be accepting!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just heard back. I moved from #43 to #17 since 3/18. :xf:

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Congrats!!!

No i meant to say first statement congrats . Am #49 emailed them yesterday havent heard back. But if you was #43 gives me hope!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
No i meant to say first statement congrats . Am #49 emailed them yesterday havent heard back. But if you was #43 gives me hope!!

Oh, I thought you meant you were #1 then. Best of luck to both of us! :xf:

They emailed me on friday night saying i’m currently number one on the oos waitlist omg!!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)
They replied to my email and I'm now #40 (initially #68)

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know where the movement on the IS waitlist is? I was originally #31 and have moved up to #22. Has anyone past #9 accepted their seat?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know where the movement on the IS waitlist is? I was originally #31 and have moved up to #22. Has anyone past #9 accepted their seat?
I think that’s all it’s moved as far as I’ve heard. Gives me some hope though because it’s moving before the April 15th deadline!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone on the OOS Waitlist gotten anymore updates? As of Friday 4/3, it seems like it moved 28 spaces. (I went from #60 - #32). I have to hold myself back from emailing admissions everyday lol.

Has anyone on the OOS Waitlist gotten anymore updates? As of Friday 4/3, it seems like it moved 28 spaces. (I went from #60 - #32). I have to hold myself back from emailing admissions everyday lol.
I’m number one on the OOS list and havent heard anything since last friday!!! I keep checking and refreshing my email but nothing :(

I’m number one on the OOS list and havent heard anything since last friday!!! I keep checking and refreshing my email but nothing :(

You will. Don't worry. April 15th is imminent :)

I haven’t heard anything either. Maybe they’re just sending them out in batches? Hopefully we’ll have another update on Friday.

I will be declining my OOS spot, so congrats to next in line!

Reactions: 5 users
I emailed the other day and just got a response. They said that the waitlist has not moved and I'm still #17 (OOS). Was #43 on 3/18 and then updated to #17 on 4/3. They told me to check back once a month.

I emailed the other day and just got a response. They said that the waitlist has not moved and I'm still #17 (OOS). Was #43 on 3/18 and then updated to #17 on 4/3. They told me to check back once a month.
I haven’t gotten an email yet.. i am wondering if they are waiting till the april 15th deadline?

I can see them holding off until after April 15 since it's only less than a week away. That wouldn't give applicants enough time to make a decision before the deadline.

Just declined my OOS acceptance. Good Luck!

I can see them holding off until after April 15 since it's only less than a week away. That wouldn't give applicants enough time to make a decision before the deadline.
I think this is the case. They responded to me yesterday and I am still in the same position as I was a week ago. They told me to check back a little after the 15th.

Does anyone know if there’s a Facebook group for accepted students yet and can I be added please ? :)

Just declined my OOS seat. Good luck to whoever gets it!

Still waiting anxiously for an acceptance letter from MSU. I just got accepted at another school but prefer this one more. I have to give an answer by the end of the 15th so fingers crossed I hear back by then!!!

Just got an email, IS acceptance off the wait list! Will be attending!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Still waiting anxiously for an acceptance letter from MSU. I just got accepted at another school but prefer this one more. I have to give an answer by the end of the 15th so fingers crossed I hear back by then!!!
What're you going to do if you don't hear back today?

What're you going to do if you don't hear back today?
I heard back last night! I ended up getting accepted to all 3 schools I interviewed at and pulled off the waitlists for purdue, Msu and virginia -maryland. I have thinking about it all day, night and morning since I have to make a decision today in 24hrs. Purdue was my first choice prior to going to MSU for my interview. And I was very shocked being unranked there and usually they don’t call before the 15th but they called me early yesterday. I believe with my gut feeling I have to take up on the offer for purdue and will be sadly declining MSU and virginia. They are all great!! Goodluck to you guys on the waitlist!!! Never give up!!! And goodluck to the next person for msu :)

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I heard back last night! I ended up getting accepted to all 3 schools I interviewed at and pulled off the waitlists for purdue, Msu and virginia -maryland. I have thinking about it all day, night and morning since I have to make a decision today in 24hrs. Purdue was my first choice prior to going to MSU for my interview. And I was very shocked being unranked there and usually they don’t call before the 15th but they called me early yesterday. I believe with my gut feeling I have to take up on the offer for purdue and will be sadly declining MSU and virginia. They are all great!! Goodluck to you guys on the waitlist!!! Never give up!!! And goodluck to the next person for msu :)
Wow! Congrats! That's such exciting news! <3 I'm sitting around waiting for an update from MSU but have paid my deposit for PEI! Still unsure if it's the right choice over LIU, but if I get into Michigan I'll definitely be going there.

I've also decided not to accept my offer from MSU. Im a little hesitant but I believe I will be happy at Purdue, no matter the cost. So Good luck to those on the IS waitlist!! Your chance is coming.

Reactions: 6 users
I've also decided not to accept my offer from MSU. Im a little hesitant but I believe I will be happy at Purdue, no matter the cost. So Good luck to those on the IS waitlist!! Your chance is coming.
Congrats!! We will be classmates! :)

Just got email i got in!!!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
What number were you initially and IS or OOS?

I was at beginning OOS #49 then on the 1st #22 . Then just now emailed

For anyone on the IS waitlist, I was initially #31 and I heard back from admissions 30 minutes ago that I’ve moved to #11. So there is still some hope of getting in! Trying not to get my hopes to high but it’s hard with the amount of movement in the past few days!

Accepted OOS. #47 on the waitlist originally. In utter disbelief that this is real life!! Will be attending!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users