Michigan State c/o 2026 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought that was our day to decide?

View attachment 350598
Ignore the “no enrollment deposit required” that’s from a random school when I searched it 😂
It’s kind of the deadline for everything in a way? Realistically, school’s should let applicants know before April 15th, but that doesn’t always happen. For applicants, it’s the official deadline for decisions— for school’s, it’s almost like an unofficial deadline of sorts, with most schools letting applicants know on or before April 15th.

Members don't see this ad.

I know at least one school I applied to said that they will let us know April 1st (yikes), so unfortunately Im not sure schools need to let us know by March 15.
I hope we know our decisions soon!!
It’s kind of the deadline for everything in a way? Realistically, school’s should let applicants know before April 15th, but that doesn’t always happen. For applicants, it’s the official deadline for decisions— for school’s, it’s almost like an unofficial deadline of sorts, with most schools letting applicants know on or before April 15th.
Maybe the March 15 was a specific school’s goal in the past 🤷🏼‍♀️ That was also two cycles ago

Just got an email that my prerequisite plan was approved!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m OOS, I called a few weeks ago when I hadn’t heard back about it and was told they were working through IS first then OOS.
Okay! I’m IS I got that email Feb 3 and havnt heard anything since 😩 I’m hoping this week, my anxiety is through the roof

Reactions: 1 users
I’m OOS, I called a few weeks ago when I hadn’t heard back about it and was told they were working through IS first then OOS.
Odd - I'm OOS and got my prerequesite plan approved at the beginning of the month. But glad you've got yours approved now!

Reactions: 1 users
Today please? My mom left for work and was like “breathe and call me if you hear” the Wednesday stress has gotten to her

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Today please? My mom left for work and was like “breathe and call me if you hear” the Wednesday stress has gotten to her
I took my MSU mug to work today to manifest for us all!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve checked the “2026 selected applicants” page on MSU’s website every once and a while since they posted it back in January. I refreshed the page today and the information on the page (like orientation dates, offer contingencies) is different from the last time I checked on Friday. Good sign that they’re sending emails soon maybe? (I found it originally by googling ‘msu cvm 2026’)

• Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
The deposits go back into your tuition or you’ll get them refunded. It sucks og, of course. It’s $500 IS and $1000 OOS to secure your spot.

Also, can confirm those phone calls are for current students to answer any questions offered applicants may have while making decisions!

ETA: I know the date is obviously off from last year, so this could be too, but the acceptances/waitlists went out around 4:30pm.

• Love
Will anyone be declining their seat for another offer?
I prob will for Ohio if I do get a Michigan acceptance. But at the same time I’ll think about it if I do end up having more than one offer, since Ohio is my one acceptance now.

I prob will for Ohio if I do get a Michigan acceptance. But at the same time I’ll think about it if I do end up having more than one offer, since Ohio is my one acceptance now.
I would for Ohio too but they rejected me (only bc they do resident after a year) which is nice 🙃 but congrats on it being a possibility! I’m greatful to any school that gives me a chance.

I’ll be rejecting if I get into Tufts but they too told me end of February 😩

Reactions: 1 user
Yikes that would stink! I’m going to remain optimistic and keep my fingers crossed for accuracy in a previous post saying that admissions had informed them it would be no later than Feb 25th. Admissions also stated during the virtual webinar that we would be informed by the end of February.

Yikes that would stink! I’m going to remain optimistic and keep my fingers crossed for accuracy in a previous post saying that admissions had informed them it would be no later than Feb 25th. Admissions also stated during the virtual webinar that we would be informed by the end of February.
The end-end of February? Or the begining-end.
Maybe the middle end? 😬😬

I'm crying right now. Accepted! I can't believe it!

Reactions: 3 users
OOS accepted :’) congrats everyone!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Waitlist spot 19
Good I accepted Ohio seat already 😂

OOS ACCEPTANCE IM CRYINF INSIDE TRYING NOT TO FREAK OUT AT WORK

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
OOS Waitlist probs will decline the waitlist spot for another school. Congrats to those accepted.

Reactions: 4 users
OOS waitlisted!! Does anyone know how much it normally moves??

Reactions: 3 users
OOS waitlist. I’ll be declining my spot on the list!

Reactions: 2 users
Told ya’ll 4:30pm-ish 😜

Congrats everyone!! I’m an IS student, so if anyone has any questions about MSU or Michigan in general, let me know! ☺️

We look forward to having ya’ll!! 💚🤍

Congrats everyone!! I got IS waitlisted again so will be attending Ross. Maybe I’ll see you for my clinical year! Good luck!!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
OOS waitlist. Quite disappointed. I thought I had a good chance :/

• Care
OOS waitlist. Does anybody know how much it has moved in the past?

OOS waitlist in the past has moved to ~150! So don’t lost hope!

• Care