Michigan State c/o 2022 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vet_Squared80

MSU CVM c/o 2022
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
VMCAS opens Thursday - eek! Whose ready???

Go Green!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't ask Finn anything, she hasn't even started here yet :p

I'm somewhat ready, have to finish my finals first, first time applying OOS so fingers crossed for everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm also available for any questions :)

2nd time applicant and probs adding MSU onto my list this cycle! Can't believe VMCAS is opening soon... eek

Hey everyone,

Who else is applying to MSU-CVM?

Michigan State and that's cool I'm starting my own lol

Members don't see this ad :)
how the hell did you do that?

Oh where did you get accepted or are you applying?

how the hell did you do that?
mod gods!

tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Hey y'all just have fun gotta work on my supplemental questions. If y'all need anything just message me ;)

MSU is on my list this cycle. :)

I'm a current MSU student and would love to continue my education there. The faculty in my program are absolutely amazing. Very excited to apply here. I'm a Non-traditional, second time applicant OOS.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
I'll be applying here this cycle! 1st time applying MSU 3rd time applying to vet school in general...

Has anyone read over the questions under the MSU section? What do you think of them? Since this is my first time applying, I don't know if they are similar to past years or not. I"m not quite sure how to handle some of them - what if you've never encountered the scenarios they want you to discuss???

Has anyone read over the questions under the MSU section? What do you think of them? Since this is my first time applying, I don't know if they are similar to past years or not. I"m not quite sure how to handle some of them - what if you've never encountered the scenarios they want you to discuss???
Which section are you referring to? Supplemental questions? Interview questions? Might want to be more specific lol

The supplemental questions were different the two times I applied and it sounds like they are different again this year as I recall nothing that was scenario based. What sort of questions are they?

Which section are you referring to? Supplemental questions? Interview questions? Might want to be more specific lol

I *think* its the supplemental section, though not sure because it isn't labeled. It's in the section specifically for the schools you're applying to.

The supplemental questions were different the two times I applied and it sounds like they are different again this year as I recall nothing that was scenario based. What sort of questions are they?

There are several questions regarding ethics, etc. I wasn't sure if I could be specific and post them here or if they are supposed to remain *secret*.

I *think* its the supplemental section, though not sure because it isn't labeled. It's in the section specifically for the schools you're applying to.

There are several questions regarding ethics, etc. I wasn't sure if I could be specific and post them here or if they are supposed to remain *secret*.

I'm sure you can post them if they are on the supplemental app. anyone could just go and create a VMCAS account and select MSU to see them.