MHA 2018: Applied, Interviewed, Rejected, Attending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you receive your package from the department and the scholarship details in the same package?
The scholarship letter was sent by post with my admit package.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Have a question for those accepted into Columbia University.. when did you hear back about financial aid? Is it the same time or do they mention that weeks later? Or if you didn't get anything in regards to it, does that mean you weren't given any?
I heard about financial aid from Columbia about 3 weeks later via email. They sent an email with a link to a financial aid portal. I was accepted 1/22 and heard from financial aid 2/13, hope this helps!

Has anyone heard anything about OSU aid (financial or merit)? Still waiting on Michigan merit

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything about OSU aid (financial or merit)? Still waiting on Michigan merit
I haven't, I think the email from them said by the middle of March they would start sending finanical aid awards out.

Accepted into Columbia!!!! Worth the wait I interviewed back in December.

Reactions: 1 users
Can anyone speak to a time frame of hearing back from the schools? I applied a little later (January 15) to USC, GW, Rush, Trinity, Texas A&M, VCW. Can anyone let me know of when I can expect to hear anything?
Trinity got back to me in about 4 weeks, this could be a little longer just because of the time you applied. If VCW is VCU they got back to me about 7 weeks after applying.

Hi, I am an international student.
I know it'll be a quite tough process since I submitted my application in Feb, the final round, also my poor Verbal score.
How do you think the possibility that I pass a document screening, and get a chance for interviews?
I have no friends or mentors who have MHAs in my country, so it is hard to collect information.
I would like you to give me any advice!

Undergrad School: Private University in Japan
Undergrad GPA/Major GPA: 3.15
Major/Minor: Economics
GRE:Verbal:144 Quantitative:162 AW:3
Experience/Research: 5 yrs work experience in trading&investment company
Special factors: was selected for the future management track of overseas hospital biz in Asia/ company sponsored applicant

Interested in: MHA
Applied: Cornell, Minnesota
Accepted:
Rejected:
Waitlisted:

Hi Tatsumi, based on my experience talking with the admissions staff etc, the only thing that really would hurt you is your Verbal score. Most schools like to see 50th percentile or higher. For MHA they do focus more heavily on Quantative and you have a great quantative score but your Verbal is a little lackluster unfortunately. If they screen based on that then your chances may not be very high. If you'd like to talk more, don't hesitate to reach out to me via PM.

I heard about financial aid from Columbia about 3 weeks later via email. They sent an email with a link to a financial aid portal. I was accepted 1/22 and heard from financial aid 2/13, hope this helps!

Okay awesome! Thank you so much for your reply, that really helps :). I got accepted a week ago so I still have some time to hear from them.

Takes a few weeks after you're accepted - I believe they mentioned March during the interview process.

Accepted into Columbia!!!! Worth the wait I interviewed back in December.

Congratulations!!

For those of you that got admitted to USC, how long did it take for you to get your acceptance letter/scholarship in the mail after you got your acceptance letter online? And did you all have your admitted students day for March 26?

For those of you that got admitted to USC, how long did it take for you to get your acceptance letter/scholarship in the mail after you got your acceptance letter online? And did you all have your admitted students day for March 26?
I received the acceptance/scholarship package a day after the email (I live in the Midwest) although the letter was dated two days before the email. Admitted students day for Dean’s Merit recipients is on March 23rd.

Those choosing between USC and Columbia, I am trying to make a pro and cons list! Any help would be amazing!

Have any of you guys heard about how feasible/kosher it is to negotiate financial aid packages and/or decision due dates? Apparently it's a thing people can do/try but I don't know of anyone who's actually done it. I've heard back about financial aid from about half of my schools and some of them are pushing for me to give them a decision by March 15. Unfortunately I don't know if I'll have fin aid info from all the other schools by then (I've inquired and some are cryptic and say 'sometime in March'...looking at you UNC) and I really don't want to make a decision without having all that info in front of me for at least a few days.

I
Have any of you guys heard about how feasible/kosher it is to negotiate financial aid packages and/or decision due dates? Apparently it's a thing people can do/try but I don't know of anyone who's actually done it. I've heard back about financial aid from about half of my schools and some of them are pushing for me to give them a decision by March 15. Unfortunately I don't know if I'll have fin aid info from all the other schools by then (I've inquired and some are cryptic and say 'sometime in March'...looking at you UNC) and I really don't want to make a decision without having all that info in front of me for at least a few days.
I reached out to UAB about upcoming deadlines and wanting to get their decision and they offered to expedite it for me. So it can be done. It also can show how urgently they want you in their program if they'll help you out

Note: Make sure that the programs that are pressuring you for a decision are not members of the ASPPH Resolution on Acceptance of an Offer of Financial Support. I remember UMich sent me a note about this in one of their letters. I believe that members of this resolution cannot force applicants to make decisions prior to the April 15th decision date.... If a school is pressuring you to decide early and is a member of this group, they are in violation. Schools not apart of this are allowed to push for an earlier decision. If you are being pressured to decide early by a program listed, UMich noted in their letter that you are encouraged to contact the ASPPH. This is so that applicants can compare all their offers before having to make a decision (as it seems is your case). Here is a link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/ASPPH_Media_Files/Docs/April15_Resolution_for_Website.pdf.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Note: Make sure that the programs that are pressuring you for a decision are not members of the ASPPH Resolution on Acceptance of an Offer of Financial Support. I remember UMich sent me a note about this in one of their letters. I believe that members of this resolution cannot force applicants to make decisions prior to the April 15th decision date.... If a school is pressuring you to decide early and is a member of this group, they are in violation. Schools not apart of this are allowed to push for an earlier decision. If you are being pressured to decide early by a program listed, UMich noted in their letter that you are encouraged to contact the ASPPH. This is so that applicants can compare all their offers before having to make a decision (as it seems is your case). Here is a link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/ASPPH_Media_Files/Docs/April15_Resolution_for_Website.pdf.

If a school is not a part of this list, is it still worth trying to extend the deadline? I for one have been accepted by a couple of schools and wasn't able to attend the on-site interview and would like to check out the school now that I've been accepted

If a school is not a part of this list, is it still worth trying to extend the deadline? I for one have been accepted by a couple of schools and wasn't able to attend the on-site interview and would like to check out the school now that I've been accepted

If I were in your position, I think it would be worthwhile to mention to those certain programs that you would like a deadline extension in order to come and see the school to make sure you are picking a program that best suites you (as the program and school itself suiting you is equally as important as you suiting the program). If they are hesitant or do not accept your request, I personally think it says something about the program that might also be good to know....

Thank you very much for this link. Some schools want a response by March 15 already.

If I were in your position, I think it would be worthwhile to mention to those certain programs that you would like a deadline extension in order to come and see the school to make sure you are picking a program that best suites you (as the program and school itself suiting you is equally as important as you suiting the program). If they are hesitant or do not accept your request, I personally think it says something about the program that might also be good to know....

That's very true, thank you! I will go ahead and reach out

Hey Abe. It might be interesting to list the top 10-ish schools (or however many) and have people fill out another survey on where they are attending, using the same format you used here. I'd be curious to see where this forum leans, if anywhere, and I think it'd be easier to look at than everyone's old posts. It could also be useful for networking or roommate purposes. I'd create the survey myself, but I've been banned from SurveyMonkey since high school (long, long story). Anyway, if you or anyone else is up for that, I think it'd be fun to look at!
OK I haven't done this before but I am going to try to put together something where people can put a pro and con to each school they applied to for more information. I'll post when I'm done for feedback before we start taking survey.
Well I haven't done this before and I really wanted to link the school choice with the reason for the choice but that sort of matrix costs $ on survey monkey. I made it anonymous anyway. If this is not useful that's ok & I probably left out schools too so sorry. Before we start this let me know what modifications to make or maybe start a new one from scratch yourself. MHA School Choice Survey

Last edited:
OK I haven't done this before but I am going to try to put together something where people can put a pro and con to each school they applied to for more information. I'll post when I'm done for feedback before we start taking survey.
Well I haven't done this before and I really wanted to link the school choice with the reason for the choice but that sort of matrix costs $ on survey monkey. I made it anonymous anyway. If this is not useful that's ok & I probably left out schools too so sorry. Before we start this let me know what modifications to make or maybe start a new one from scratch yourself. MHA School Choice Survey
OK So I have not done a survey before and I set it up like ranking rather than pick your top single choice mainly because many of us are still so undecided. For the ranking questions please only choose your top 5 schools and your top 3 reasons otherwise they are all going to have same # of hits; but maybe that's also telling us something isn't it? Here is the link. MHA School Choice Survey

Thanks for the initiative! If I may, I think top 5 schools is a little steep. Maybe top 3?
I couldn't figure out how to limit the # for ranking but I put in the question to choose top 3 and no more than 5 for those who really can't decide. I think the issue now is that many are still undecided.

I couldn't figure out how to limit the # for ranking but I put in the question to choose top 3 and no more than 5 for those who really can't decide. I think the issue now is that many are still undecided.
Is it possible to have three drop-down menus with the schools listed, instead of having each school listed with numbers in the drop-down menu?

Have an interview with Columbia coming up in a few days. If anyone has any insight about the Columbia interview, it would be much appreciated! Mine is a student interview--is that typical? Also, I applied 1/15, so is the fact that it's happening so late bad news?

I've been lurking on here for a few months, and your insights have been really helpful. Thank you!

Have an interview with Columbia coming up in a few days. If anyone has any insight about the Columbia interview, it would be much appreciated! Mine is a student interview--is that typical? Also, I applied 1/15, so is the fact that it's happening so late bad news?

I've been lurking on here for a few months, and your insights have been really helpful. Thank you!

I had my interview with Columbia about three weeks ago and got accepted last week. You're fine that you applied later. Clearly you caught their eye otherwise they wouldn't offer you an interview.

Yes, it is normal to be interviewed by 2nd year students. That is how it's done at Columbia. It's something that made me confused as well initially.

The interview is really very informal which is good and bad. Its thirty minutes long and the first 15 is you being asked questions and the last 15 are designed for you to ask questions. I would take opportunity with that and ask questions. My suggestion is be yourself and be honest. You'll be asked typical questions such as why MHA, and to tell them a little bit about yourself. The most important one in my opinion that they ask is why the Mailman School of Public Health? My suggestion here would be to research a little bit about the university and what makes it stand out. (Mostly their public health college)

Hopefully that helps and good luck! You'll do great! Keep us updated, and if you have any more questions feel free to ask them here or privately message me!

I had my interview with Columbia about three weeks ago and got accepted last week. You're fine that you applied later. Clearly you caught their eye otherwise they wouldn't offer you an interview.

Yes, it is normal to be interviewed by 2nd year students. That is how it's done at Columbia. It's something that made me confused as well initially.

The interview is really very informal which is good and bad. Its thirty minutes long and the first 15 is you being asked questions and the last 15 are designed for you to ask questions. I would take opportunity with that and ask questions. My suggestion is be yourself and be honest. You'll be asked typical questions such as why MHA, and to tell them a little bit about yourself. The most important one in my opinion that they ask is why the Mailman School of Public Health? My suggestion here would be to research a little bit about the university and what makes it stand out. (Mostly their public health college)

Hopefully that helps and good luck! You'll do great! Keep us updated, and if you have any more questions feel free to ask them here or privately message me!
This is such a great answer, thanks! I will definitely update now that I've crept out of the shadows lol

One thing I've been confused by as I've read these posts is that some people seem to get pseudo-decisions immediately after the interview (or actually getting called back on the phone later just for good news!). This has not been my experience at all in interviews. Part of it is probably that I tend to get nervous beforehand and find it challenging to connect with people in phone interviews, but am I missing something? Is there some way to ask about your candidacy without coming across as rude?

In studying traditional job interview preparation, I learned it was a sin to ask, "Do you have any concerns about my candidacy that I can talk to you about," as an indirect way of getting immediate feedback about your chances. The reason it is supposedly bad is that most interviewers need time to process what they have learned about you, and being made to focus on your negatives at the end of the interview will leave them with a worse impression of you (drawing on the "peak-end rule" from Kahneman and associates). Of course, grad school interviews are different--being less formal and with different objectives--so perhaps I am missing something, and if anyone has any input on this, I (and hopefully others) might gain a little insight on how to connect better in the awkward phone interview situation.

This is such a great answer, thanks! I will definitely update now that I've crept out of the shadows lol

One thing I've been confused by as I've read these posts is that some people seem to get pseudo-decisions immediately after the interview (or actually getting called back on the phone later just for good news!). This has not been my experience at all in interviews. Part of it is probably that I tend to get nervous beforehand and find it challenging to connect with people in phone interviews, but am I missing something? Is there some way to ask about your candidacy without coming across as rude?

In studying traditional job interview preparation, I learned it was a sin to ask, "Do you have any concerns about my candidacy that I can talk to you about," as an indirect way of getting immediate feedback about your chances. The reason it is supposedly bad is that most interviewers need time to process what they have learned about you, and being made to focus on your negatives at the end of the interview will leave them with a worse impression of you (drawing on the "peak-end rule" from Kahneman and associates). Of course, grad school interviews are different--being less formal and with different objectives--so perhaps I am missing something, and if anyone has any input on this, I (and hopefully others) might gain a little insight on how to connect better in the awkward phone interview situation.

No problem, I'm glad I could help. I'm actually going to address this post as well if you don't mind!

I have never been called back saying I've been accepted if that gives you any assurances. I've also been fortunate to be accepted by OSU, University of Iowa, GWU, Johns Hopkins, and Columbia and not a single of these schools called me back saying I was accepted. It generally came in an email format or was updated on their "portal" site (Johns Hopkins). Some accepted me within a week of my interview, others took a couple of weeks. One took me about 3-4 weeks. It really varies so don't let the length of time it takes to hear back scare you. If they were going to reject you they wouldn't hold of on doing it so you're still in the running even if it has been a few weeks since the interview.

There definitely is a way to ask about your candidacy without being rude. Usually at the end of my interview I say something along the lines "Thank you so much for taking the time to interview me today and for allowing me this great opportunity, I was curious as to what the general time frame for individuals in this phase to hear back in regards to their status is?". I feel this is a formal and respectable way to inquire and it seems to have been a success for me during my experiences with it.

So I'm a proponent of not bringing up any of your "shortcomings" unless they inquire about it or ask you if you would like to mention anything from your past. The main reason is when you feel the need to bring it up during an interview it makes it evident you are selling yourself short and sometimes it illustrates a lack of responsibility for those shortcomings. This is coming from first hand experience. I graduated with a 3.1 gpa (nothing spectacular), there were a variety of reasons as to why I didn't score the general gpa most applicants do (3.4 etc) but a lot of it had to do with me being young and immature during my college years. I graduated in 2015 and have had couple years of work experience which I used to tailor and illuminate my strengths. Your application has already done most of your talking and you've explained who you are via your essay/resume/volunteering/etc. You were given this interview for a reason, most of the time these schools have already looked at your application and noticed these "shortcomings" but still view you as a potential student within their program, so there is no need to beat a dead horse by bringing it up again if that makes sense. This is definitely an opinion so I understand not everyone may feel that way but it's how I've conducted myself and I'd like to believe it has gotten me where I'm at.

My experience with these interviews is it seems that most of the time these interviews are really done as a personality test, a sense of formality and to see if you are truly passionate about the healthcare field which they use as a supplement to your main application when deciding on offering letters of acceptance. My biggest advice is be yourself and be genuine! Don't create an illusion of yourself, just be sure to be professional.

As always, if you have any other questions feel free to ask here or message me in private. Hopefully this helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Hi! I also have been lurking but noticed you had a GWU interview? Would you mind telling me how that was and how soon they got back to you after it? I have one next week and would love to attend the school. Thanks!

No problem, I'm glad I could help. I'm actually going to address this post as well if you don't mind!

I have never been called back saying I've been accepted if that gives you any assurances. I've also been fortunate to be accepted by OSU, University of Iowa, GWU, Johns Hopkins, and Columbia and not a single of these schools called me back saying I was accepted. It generally came in an email format or was updated on their "portal" site (Johns Hopkins). Some accepted me within a week of my interview, others took a couple of weeks. One took me about 3-4 weeks. It really varies so don't let the length of time it takes to hear back scare you. If they were going to reject you they wouldn't hold of on doing it so you're still in the running even if it has been a few weeks since the interview.

There definitely is a way to ask about your candidacy without being rude. Usually at the end of my interview I say something along the lines "Thank you so much for taking the time to interview me today and for allowing me this great opportunity, I was curious as to what the general time frame for individuals in this phase to hear back in regards to their status is?". I feel this is a formal and respectable way to inquire and it seems to have been a success for me during my experiences with it.

So I'm a proponent of not bringing up any of your "shortcomings" unless they inquire about it or ask you if you would like to mention anything from your past. The main reason is when you feel the need to bring it up during an interview it makes it evident you are selling yourself short and sometimes it illustrates a lack of responsibility for those shortcomings. This is coming from first hand experience. I graduated with a 3.1 gpa (nothing spectacular), there were a variety of reasons as to why I didn't score the general gpa most applicants do (3.4 etc) but a lot of it had to do with me being young and immature during my college years. I graduated in 2015 and have had couple years of work experience which I used to tailor and illuminate my strengths. Your application has already done most of your talking and you've explained who you are via your essay/resume/volunteering/etc. You were given this interview for a reason, most of the time these schools have already looked at your application and noticed these "shortcomings" but still view you as a potential student within their program, so there is no need to beat a dead horse by bringing it up again if that makes sense. This is definitely an opinion so I understand not everyone may feel that way but it's how I've conducted myself and I'd like to believe it has gotten me where I'm at.

My experience with these interviews is it seems that most of the time these interviews are really done as a personality test, a sense of formality and to see if you are truly passionate about the healthcare field which they use as a supplement to your main application when deciding on offering letters of acceptance. My biggest advice is be yourself and be genuine! Don't create an illusion of yourself, just be sure to be professional.

As always, if you have any other questions feel free to ask here or message me in private. Hopefully this helped.

Hi! I also have been lurking but noticed you had a GWU interview? Would you mind telling me how that was and how soon they got back to you after it? I have one next week and would love to attend the school. Thanks!

Hi! George Washington University's interview was so different than one I had been used to. You will most likely interview with Dr. Anderson. He's a great guy, and very candid which I liked. The reason it was very different is you better prepare questions you want to ask him. The interview is about half an hour long and for me he literally spent 2 minutes asking me some questions (typical ones like why MHA etc and a few about my resume), and then was like okay lets flip the script, you ask me questions now, go! It was pretty funny but overall a good way for me to really get to know about the program.

I had my interview at the end of January and then heard back within a week with my acceptance. It can vary though so don't feel dissuaded if it takes longer.

Hope that helps!

did anyone go to Columbias admitted students day? I couldn't go but i was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any notes / experiences.

Anyone decided on Minnesota?

Anyone decided on Minnesota?
I'm trying to decide between UMinn and UW, but I haven't had the chance to fly out to Minnesota to see the area and talk to students so I'm still trying to decide

Hey Guys - Looking for some advice. I'm choosing between UNC, Columbia, and Johns Hopkins. Accepted to all three, nothing in terms of financial aid from any of them yet. Anyone in a similar position, and willing to offer insight into how / why they are leaning to one school vs. others?

First time to this forum, as Georgetown was the only MSHA program I applied to. Could anyone provide me any insight into the program? I would really appreciate it. Also, is there an admitted students day?

Thanks!

I had the chance to fly out to Minnesota. Cold, like Washington. People are friendly, like Washington. Idkk I guess the major differences are the tuition and location. Seattle is awesome, not sure about Minneapolis because I didn’t stay in Minnesota for too long.

Did you fly out for the interview?

I'm trying to decide between UMinn and UW, but I haven't had the chance to fly out to Minnesota to see the area and talk to students so I'm still trying to decide
I'm trying to decide between Cornell and UMinn. I was able to talk to students in the program via call and text, I just asked katie if she could put me in contact with students currentely in the program. Same for Cornell; my biggest hang up is ranking with UMinn in top 5 and Cornell is around 15ish, plus minnesota I feel like has access to many health companies and programs, but Cornell's name carries weight. But is the Sloan program as well known as the School name?

I'm trying to decide between Cornell and UMinn. I was able to talk to students in the program via call and text, I just asked katie if she could put me in contact with students currentely in the program. Same for Cornell; my biggest hang up is ranking with UMinn in top 5 and Cornell is around 15ish, plus minnesota I feel like has access to many health companies and programs, but Cornell's name carries weight. But is the Sloan program as well known as the School name?

Keep in mind the rankings that we see are from 3 years ago, I would make my decisions based more on which program offers the resources you want / fits your needs better.

Still waiting on financial and merit aid... Has anyone received merit aid from UMich yet?

Does anyone else feel mentally, emotionally, and physically drained from this graduate school process? It feels never ending. Thankfully, 4/15 is just around the corner. Serious props to all of us for doing this!

Last edited:

Also, it could also be more about what the school offers you and how it helps you with your career plans/future rather than the name of the school.

Still waiting on financial and merit aid... Has anyone received merit aid from UMich yet?

Does anyone else feel mentally, emotionally, and physically drained from this graduate school process? It feels never ending. Thankfully, 4/15 is just around the corner. Serious props to all of us for doing this!

YES! I was just mentioning this to someone. I am so tired! I have my last interview next week and I'm so over it! I even thought about withdrawing my app for that particular school but I have put in all this work thus far so might as well go through with it

Hey Guys - Looking for some advice. I'm choosing between UNC, Columbia, and Johns Hopkins. Accepted to all three, nothing in terms of financial aid from any of them yet. Anyone in a similar position, and willing to offer insight into how / why they are leaning to one school vs. others?

I'm in a similar boat - mine is OSU, JHU, and Columbia.

Johns Hopkins from my understanding doesn't give any aid other than the 75% one. This quote is directly from their FAQ section "Each MHA student receives a 75% scholarship in the second year of the program." As long as you remain in good academic standing you should receive it so your 2nd year tuition tends to be around 19,000 I believe. I'm just mentioning this in case you weren't aware about them offering this to each student.

Columbia I'm not sure about but from what I've been hearing usually you receive a financial aid email few weeks after your acceptance if you've been selected for aid.

For me I decided against OSU and am going towards JHU/Columbia. One of the main reasons is their reputation that they have for academic excellence. JHU is ranked 1st for their public health school and 7th for their MHA program. Columbia is ranked 5th for public school and 20 something for MHA. While the 20 something rank is dissuading I believe their name makes up for that. If you are looking to do consulting after your degree then these two schools tend to be the best fit for that, they have extensive ties/relationships to the consulting firms like Deloitte etc.

I would recommend visiting each campus though before making a decision, it helps to know if the place is a good fit for you since you'd be staying there at the very least 2 years.

Has anyone heard back from Cornell since they started their rolling admissions period on 2/10?

Also, it could also be more about what the school offers you and how it helps you with your career plans/future rather than the name of the school.

I want to go into non-profit international work, so my choices were OSU, Tulane, UMinn, UWash and Cornell and from that determined UMinn and Cornell would be my top choices. Tuition is about the same from both after I got my aid and considereding the alumni at both I'm conflicted. If anyone has any options that I should consider, that would be great!

I'm currently deciding between OSU and UMN. I think the ultimate financial aid packages will be a big factor in my decision. Does anyone have any insight on alumni and/or career outcomes between the two? For any people that decided on OSU - could you talk about how you made your decision?

I'm currently deciding between OSU and UMN. I think the ultimate financial aid packages will be a big factor in my decision. Does anyone have any insight on alumni and/or career outcomes between the two? For any people that decided on OSU - could you talk about how you made your decision?
I was in a similar boat. I was deciding between OSU, UMN and UMich. OSU has a huge alumni network and places a huge emphasis on this, UMN has a great track record for career outcomes and highlights this. Eventually I was able to narrow down my list to OSU and UMich. UMN has a great program, but I just couldn't see myself happily living in MN for two years (even though Mayo is there). Outside of Dinkytown, there really wasn't much for me to explore... I'm not sure if you've visited their campus, specifically the Mayo Building, but the 'department' isn't really a department. It's more like a hallway on a floor. I thought that this was interesting considering UMN was ranked top 5 MHA programs. And honestly, it made me personally feel pretty disconnected from the rest of the school (UMN students will immediately tell you that you do NOT go there for there facilities, but instead, go there for their programs and professors). I personally thrive in larger settings and feel that if I'm paying $$$, I want to be a part of a school community that has a lot of pride and camaraderie. I didn't really see or feel this at UMN, but I definitely did at OSU and UMich -- actually, it was quite overwhelming at both of these schools lol but in a good way. It excites me to be around people who are also excited!

Long story short, if you haven't visited the campuses, I definitely encourage you to. And spend a day or two exploring both cities! They're both great programs so you really can't make a bad decision.

Side note - I haven't gotten aid from OSU or UMich yet so my opinion might change very quickly depending on how much these schools give me lol

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Does anyone have any information or opinions on Harvard's MPH-65 Health Management program? I have been accepted but it is fairly new, so there is not much information about it!