2021 MHA: Applied, Interviewed, Rejected, Attending

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone in here know if there is an admitted student groupme or FB page for the University of Michigan's MHSA program?
We have a whatsapp group going on. DM me off you'd like to be added!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard anything from UIC admissions yet? Also, I would love to hear insights from anyone between Rush and UIC MHA programs.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who applied to USC after the 12/15 deadline, when did you hear back? I applied on 2/9 and have yet to hear back from them.
Please let me know, thanks!

Can someone help me understand how good Rutger's MHA program traditional track is? Since it got its CAHME accreditation recently it'll be good to know if anyone has any idea

Just got accepted to Xavier's MHSA program with a 30% scholarship!! Go X!! I'm almost positive I'll be attending :D
Hey congrats! I am applying for the fall. When I asked they said they don’t offer scholarships? I have my interview soon. Did it take the full hour and a half?

Hey, if you're joining Columbia for MHA this fall, we could connect. Please write to me. Excited to see you all and congratulations to everyone. 💖

Out of curiousity, what is your purpose of studying healthcare administration / obtaining a MHA?
A MHA is usually catered to administrative executive staff or licensed professionals to advance within a health system. A MHA teaches concepts like Quality, Finance, Human resources, Operations and Statistics. As for me I have a MHA and I work as a Administrative Director for Mental Health Service's. I have a total of 13 administrative staff under myself and I run day to day operations from a administrative POV.

Reactions: 1 users
A MHA is usually catered to administrative executive staff or licensed professionals to advance within a health system. A MHA teaches concepts like Quality, Finance, Human resources, Operations and Statistics. As for me I have a MHA and I work as a Administrative Director for Mental Health Service's. I have a total of 13 administrative staff under myself and I run day to day operations from a administrative POV.
Thank you! I appreciate it

Hey congrats! I am applying for the fall. When I asked they said they don’t offer scholarships? I have my interview soon. Did it take the full hour and a half?
Sorry I'm just seeing this. I'm not sure if you're attending or not but just to answer the question of scholarships - I wasn't sure if they offered them until I was accepted and they told me I got a scholarship from the department. I'm not sure how common those types of scholarships are, but they definitely have other opportunities to get scholarships throughout the program and through the university!

Does anyone know any good personal statement editing services for MPH/MHA, please?

Hello everyone!
I’m a bit lost on which graduate school program I should choose. My top choices right now are University of Alabama at Birmingham, University of Minnesota, and University of Michigan. I’m also considering doing a dual degree with an MBA but not sure if it’s necessary given I want to go into an Administrative Fellowship or Consulting after.
If anyone could shed some light on what makes each program unique or if they are a current student there and what they like about the program that would be amazing!