MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wouldn't say I had the impression shorty loves wolfing, but I did have a non-zero impression she might request that affiliation just after the town-town-town champs experience given how seldom she has played lately. In that sense I can understand dya's hesitation.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't say I had the impression shorty loves wolfing, but I did have a non-zero impression she might request that affiliation just after the town-town-town champs experience given how seldom she has played lately. In that sense I can understand dya's hesitation.
I randed town in every game I played in 2022 with the exception of 10th anniversary, where I was a neutral 3p, and it was a glorious experience

however, if I randed town and this game was mountainous, I might be upsetti :laugh:

Yellow just means "I have no read at all"

Reactions: 1 user
*incoherent screaming*

What I think Penaut is trying to say is that a baby for mayor is ideal because babies are incapable of lying. Also I, as Penaut's narrator, have extensive experience with storms and generators, to the point I think it is ridiculous that only one place in this town has one as I personally own 2.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Also, not above ATE

PXL_20230928_192123481.jpg

Vote Penaut 4 mayor yis

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why should you believe the earth is round?
I have considerable evidence available to me that the Earth is round. I could even test the theory myself with the right instruments.

shorty asked you a bit ago if you can read her. I think you ought to answer that.

I have considerable evidence available to me that the Earth is round. I could even test the theory myself with the right instruments.

shorty asked you a bit ago if you can read her. I think you ought to answer that.
I already did, son.

shorty, would you say this aligns with your experience?
Not ... really. She's only had 1 chance to catch me scumming and it was a game where no one did. She's never misread me when town that I can remember.

I would say she's better at reading me than at reading mkg lol

I do agree with dy's early lean on her thus far. I'm not at godread status, but I haven't misread AM since Bioshock in March 2021, I think?

I don't really know how to evaluate her ability to read me because I tend to make correctly reading me town easy for people* and I only have an N of 1 for scum outings.

*Except @Dinashadow when I was a WEE BABY IN MY FIRST NON-NOOB OUTING AND SHE GOT ME MISYEETED D1 :rage:

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
shorty, would you say this aligns with your experience?
Shorty already answered, but that yes from AM actually concerns me a bit.

ETA: The concern is not that she can read Shorty, it's AM saying that Shorty's the easiest for her to read of everyone playing.

Last edited:
For the moment, I will defer to consensus on AM (we'll see what that ends up being). I don't view her as a player or even as a player archetype that I read effectively.

For the moment, I will defer to consensus on AM (we'll see what that ends up being). I don't view her as a player or even as a player archetype that I read effectively.
Nah, I'm not done with you yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I do feel like the universe in which shorty deliberately makes herself a wolf is probably rare. But I would also not discount that she may have thought it would be super fun to be some other type of 3p and not necessarily village. This is entirely based on speculation of her desires and nothing to do with her on thread presence thus far

Reactions: 2 users
I kind of like the element of role choosing on reads. I feel like it's very elevated version of
princess bride GIF

But in a very fun sort of way
I enjoy the Choose Your Own games for much the same reason, although those you at least can rule out what roles are in the game.

With this game, who knows what's in it :laugh:

I do feel like the universe in which shorty deliberately makes herself a wolf is probably rare. But I would also not discount that she may have thought it would be super fun to be some other type of 3p and not necessarily village. This is entirely based on speculation of her desires and nothing to do with her on thread presence thus far
I do love to be 3p hmmyes

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I will probably end up assessing everyone as though it was a normally-randed game in the end. I don't think I have enough information about anyone save maybe marmot (even that is questionable) to take the wifom anywhere. But that's just me.

Probably a lot of treestumps tbh tbh
oh damn that reminded me

I am hardclaiming Black Goo and shan't be rescinding.

For legal reasons, this is a joke that will only be understood by those who played or modded CYO 3, but Imma do it anyway for my own entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users