LMU C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thank you for the reply....Is that a 15-17 minute drive? The charge for a parking pass?

Yes! Sorry! A 15-17 min drive from each other. No charge for a parking pass! You will get a parking pass at orientation.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone! I am a hopeful 2028 Silver applicant. I haven’t received anything at all yet except, an email to verify they received my Casper results and to offer a tour. My anxiety is through the roof, do you guys think they send the tour email to all applicants? Reaching for any hope right now 😊

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I am a hopeful 2028 Silver applicant. I haven’t received anything at all yet except, an email to verify they received my Casper results and to offer a tour. My anxiety is through the roof, do you guys think they send the tour email to all applicants? Reaching for any hope right now

Honestly I’m not sure. Did you already do your interview??
I have mine on Monday and I’m so nervous

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly I’m not sure. Did you already do your interview??
I have mine on Monday and I’m so nervous
I have not had an interview yet! I am so excited for you, just try and be yourself 😊

• Care
Hello everyone! I am a hopeful 2028 Silver applicant. I haven’t received anything at all yet except, an email to verify they received my Casper results and to offer a tour. My anxiety is through the roof, do you guys think they send the tour email to all applicants? Reaching for any hope right now 😊
Hi! I applied and had an interview in July. Still waiting to hear back :(. I’m right there with you with the anxiety! Lol. I did also get the tour emails.

Hi! I applied and had an interview in July. Still waiting to hear back :(. I’m right there with you with the anxiety! Lol. I did also get the tour emails.
Ugh, I am obsessive compulsive with checking my email. Lol I only get a break on the weekends when I don’t think they would send anything out. 🤞🏻 for us both!

Sadly no news today. I'm guessing it is because they held interviews today instead.

Members don't see this ad :)
How did your interview go?
I think it went well, it went by a lot faster then I was expecting but I just was myself and did the best that I could do :)... I was definitely nervous though. I really like the program and would love to attend so hopefully they'll give a response in the next week or so.. fingers crossed!

I think it went well, it went by a lot faster then I was expecting but I just was myself and did the best that I could do :)... I was definitely nervous though. I really like the program and would love to attend so hopefully they'll give a response in the next week or so.. fingers crossed!

I had my interview this morning too and I’m hoping the same for the turn around! Nail biting already

Reactions: 2 users
Its about to be a month wait time for a bunch of us so probably not a week.

That’s is so awesome, I bet you did great! 🤞🏻 for you!

OMG congratulations!!!!!

When did you submit & when was your interview?
Thank you!! I submitted august 12th and interviewed august 21st! I was super surprised by how fast the turn around time was!!

Congrats Mia5502! Happy that you got it.
This does bring on some serious frustration on my part as I had my application in a couple months ago and interviewed in July. I would like to know where I sit so I can move on.

Reactions: 2 users
I did email admissions today to better understand my status. I also stated someone that interviewed recently got accepted in 2 days. The response was generic: The admission committee is still looking at applications and we still have more interviews to be conducted through October. Continue to monitor your VMCAS email as we will send out any update changes.

Hello, has anyone been accepted to the Blue Cohort (Fall semester) yet...or has it only been the Silver (Spring)?

Hello, has anyone been accepted to the Blue Cohort (Fall semester) yet...or has it only been the Silver (Spring)?
There should only be Silver (Spring) seat offers atm.

Edit to add: Blue (Fall) seat offers shouldn't go out until Silver is full.

I just got an interview invite and my application isn't even verified yet?! Omg I'm screaming, I applied to 14 schools as a nontrad student after trying once in 2021 and barely expected anything this cycle 😳

Reactions: 5 users
I just got an interview invite and my application isn't even verified yet?! Omg I'm screaming, I applied to 14 schools as a nontrad student after trying once in 2021 and barely expected anything this cycle 😳
That's awesome!

I just got an interview invite and my application isn't even verified yet?! Omg I'm screaming, I applied to 14 schools as a nontrad student after trying once in 2021 and barely expected anything this cycle

Congratulations! When is your interview?

Thank you! The first available was 9/18, so I did that- I'm nervous already but so excited!

Don’t be nervous (easier said than done- I know) but they’re all really nice and assuring. Just be you!

• Care
I just got an interview invite and my application isn't even verified yet?! Omg I'm screaming, I applied to 14 schools as a nontrad student after trying once in 2021 and barely expected anything this cycle

Congratulations!!

respectfully, is this opinion or fact? Thank you.
Factual as dancingvet_loading said.

The exception, if you want to get into the specifics as if it were a fey contract, would be half fact: the pedantic answer being additional silver offers may go out while blue is being extended if someone withdrew right before the January class begins. In which case, the statement is no longer (technically) true. The January Cohort will start on January 8. LMU usually began interviewing in October and now plans on ending interviews in October. 🤞the notification timeline for everybody should be sooner than previous cycles but it’s hard to say until this go round happens.

But yes, when the silver cohort is filled then offers for the blue cohort will start up.

Factual as dancingvet_loading said.

The exception, if you want to get into the specifics as if it were a fey contract, would be half fact: the pedantic answer being additional silver offers may go out while blue is being extended if someone withdrew right before the January class begins. In which case, the statement is no longer (technically) true. The January Cohort will start on January 8. LMU usually began interviewing in October and now plans on ending interviews in October. 🤞the notification timeline for everybody should be sooner than previous cycles but it’s hard to say until this go round happens.

But yes, when the silver cohort is filled then offers for the blue cohort will start up.
Thank you!

Same here. This is really stressful. Been going through the same feelings for two years.. feels like it will never end.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone heard anything?
From what I have noticed is that people usually hear something around 2-3pm their time. So maybe in the next few hours they will send out some emails.

Reactions: 4 users
Looks like the only email is the recording for the admissions presentation. :( did anyone else hear anything?

Reactions: 1 users