Dublin c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got in!!! firm offer for the 5yr program!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
By the way, did anyone find any possible accommodation sites outsides of the UCD campus? I have view a few student apartment but they basically all being fully booked :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I just declined my spot that I was offered after being placed on the waitlist; good luck, everyone!

By the way, did anyone find any possible accommodation sites outsides of the UCD campus? I have view a few student apartment but they basically all being fully booked :(
If you are looking off campus, I would try www.daft.ie. You can look in areas such as Donnybrook, Stillorgan, Blackrock, Dundrum. Just do not send money to anyone until you are 100% sure that the place is real. There are lots of scams.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you have insight on the cost of living? I know housing is really tough. How much should I expect to be paying in rent?
Somewhere in the €1,200 - €1,500/month for a dorm room, or a decent shared apartment.

I just checked my application status and I was put on reserve (5 year) but I haven’t gotten an email or anything yet.