LECOM-Erie Class of 2011!!! part II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anyone else having problems with the audio on the stuff we downloaded off that DVD in Anatomy today? I am getting this awful static. What did I do wrong??

Members don't see this ad.

You might try re-downloading the Quicktime plug-in from the DVD. I already have QT, so didn't bother with it the first time.... then it took me time to track down someone with the DVD so I could reinstall the sucker. Anyhow, re-downloading seems to work for most people...

does anybody else hate the class size?, i think it is way too f***** big.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone :hello:! I am also new at this site, and just moved into my place in Brookwood Village (Belle Valley), and am looking forward to meeting everyone. Is anyone else living there? My advisor was shocked that I am living so far (~10 min) from campus.

10 minutes isn't bad, in my opinion, but then I'm used to an hour (one-way) commute.

does anybody else hate the class size?, i think it is way too f***** big.

how big is it? i've heard anywhere from 260 to 280. how many seats are there in lecture hall c? i'm not sure that the class size bothers me (my assigned seat happens to be perfect), but it's certainly no good that there are people forced to sit in those study rooms and watch the lecture on closed circuit tv. that's actually disconcerting. usually a school's administration will try to control class size a little better. i hate to think what this says about their quality control...

after the first 12 weeks the ISP and PBL kids leave and so the exiled ones get to come over to lecture hall C. sort of a pergatory for them...

Hey guys-

I'm hoping someone knows the answer to this question. I bought the Wacom tablet the other day and I cannot figure out how to use it so that I can write directly onto Powerpoint slides.

Do I need to download some other software or should I have figured this out? Thanks!:confused:

NEVER MIND! I figured it out :p

I use Microsoft one note, Also I think there is another program by agilix. Once you have one of the programs you can to go print the document and one of your printers will be Microsoft one note or Agilix. You print your document to it and then you can write directly on it. The quality of the pics from the powerpoints are not as good, but it gets the job done. Also those programs help you keep your notes organized, which I need!!!

Yea, I use Onenote as well. Just select Files as Printouts.

I'm a third year w/ some books to sell
P.M. if interested

for anatomy lab, how many people does one person teach is it 2? or is it that 2 people from the second lab go to the third lab and teach the whole table which consists of 4? is it 2 people teaching a table (or tank) or does a person teach by him or herself? i'm confused :confused:

2 people will go to teach the last group. Yet, each person will have to teach some independently. Hope I clarified this for you.

Just to remind everyone of what we will be doing in the future ...

daily%20gag.jpg

stating the obvious :smuggrin:

So our thread has died! :(

What did you all think of the exam today...and was it just me or were there lectures on there that weren't supposed to be?

So our thread has died! :(

What did you all think of the exam today...and was it just me or were there lectures on there that weren't supposed to be?

The thing is, many of the questions/choices were poorly worded, that was probably what was throwing you off. I also think they emphasized some minor obscure points that were made instead of some of the main concepts. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, I think there will be a good number of questions that end up getting dropped.

I think it was definately an unfair test! There were questions with multiple correct answers and material they said would definately not be on the test, was on there. I think it is rediculous that I can do well in anatomy, but my downfall will be OPP!!!

The Greek place sucks in Erie lol There's nothing like a NYC Gyro! I'll be up the 20th as well.

Forget Panos (assuming that is what you are talking about). Go over to Prestons on Six Ave on the East side. It is a hole in the wall but the owners are straight from Greece. Not bad stuff either.

question about quiz on thursday, will there be histo on it or just embryo and gross anatomy?

The only histo. is the connective tissue material.

So the people from this thread should be graduating this year. Care to give those who are now starting school some feedback on your experience?

I'm more concerned with how you felt you did on boards and what you thought of clinicals (including where you rotated)

Thanks!