Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Who’s taking his claim seriously now, Dubz?
I just thought tagging him might do something :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mom... I don't understand.

Are we thinking Clem was capable of shooting AM that way? In that scenario Clem's partner would have to approve that too on some sort of level right? Is there any possible partner there? And why choose AM for Clem?

Sorry I shouldn't have talked I have Skill Issue and I'm going to get in the way...

Mom... I don't understand.

Are we thinking Clem was capable of shooting AM that way? In that scenario Clem's partner would have to approve that too on some sort of level right? Is there any possible partner there? And why choose AM for Clem?

Sorry I shouldn't have talked I have Skill Issue and I'm going to get in the way...
Who says there's a partner at all?

Idk if it was Clem though. WIFOMy but I guess if it were me I would have waited longer to show up, since he hadn't even posted before AM's death. Let other people react first. Not make myself stick out with that timing.

But, of course, WIFOM.

Reactions: 1 user
you're a shady person, psv
how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif

• Care
That would be 1vs7 right? Is that expected?
I'm not confident in my math skills

Why did you find Zenge / psv believing my tone tickling mom?

Sorry for being so useless I will try to make up for what I did wrong 🥺 . I know dad left us because of me but I will compensate please dont leave me

• Wow

Sorry for being so useless I will try to make up for what I did wrong 🥺 . I know dad left us because of me but I will compensate please dont leave me
...Santy

Members don't see this ad :)
Who said it would be 1 v 7?

Just amusing to see serious responses to your.... *general hand wave in your direction* everything

Ow oof

Santy.
Are you roleplaying as...
AN INNOCENT CHILD???

Yes! yes!

I am both innocent and a child!
Tho I dont have a role that represents that... I have Skill Issue only

Who said it would be 1 v 7?

Just amusing to see serious responses to your.... *general hand wave in your direction* everything

Ow oof
3p no pls they are the devil, that much I know.

Also, what I was thinking is that a wolf would know that I was lying about saying I shot AM, so their interactions with me would be more in a position of... Disbelief, so Im asking if you got a similar impression to any of that. I found PSV to be very genuine at least 🥺
Sorry Im speaking of weird things again I'll shut up and let you do your work

3p no pls they are the devil, that much I know.
I think our lovely mod would disagree

Also, what I was thinking is that a wolf would know that I was lying about saying I shot AM, so their interactions with me would be more in a position of... Disbelief, so Im asking if you got a similar impression to any of that. I found PSV to be very genuine at least 🥺
Sorry Im speaking of weird things again I'll shut up and let you do your work
This seems like WIFOM though. Sure, in a world where AM was shot by a wolf and that wolf wasn't you, said wolf would know you were lying. But a good wolf would know that villagers would not know you were lying, so would avoid telegraphing that disbelief.

Sure, in a wolf where AM was shot by a wolf and that wolf wasn't you, said wolf would know you were lying. But a good wolf
Do you have a win con related to how many times you can say the word “wolf” in a post?

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users

To clarify, I mean don't bring self esteem/IRL stuff into the game. Making a WW mistake isn't a reflection of real life abilities or such. Let's just focus on the task at hand.

I think these post were pretty obvious in psv taking what I was saying at face value and hard to fake as wolf

Reacting immediately to the AM shot

Showing up apologetic

Obviously not a good explanation

Santy, what was the purpose of this post here? In light of you already having claimed, what were you doing here?

And the follow-up to Zenge concerns also seemed genuine (Tho this could be more easy maybe to fake)

I think these post were pretty obvious in psv taking what I was saying at face value and hard to fake as wolf

And the follow-up to Zenge concerns also seemed genuine (Tho this could be more easy maybe to fake)
I won't accept such reads of PSV ever, sorry. She's incredible at appearing genuine in her reactions as a wolf.

• Love
Fool me once, shame on me.
Fool me twice, I have Skill Issue.
But sure Psv could not fool me thrice right?

I dont even know if thrice is a word tho, Im sorry I never did well in school

• Care
I won't accept such reads of PSV ever, sorry. She's incredible at appearing genuine in her reactions as a wolf.
Its not *appearing* genuine tho, my argument is that those post only show up in a headspace that psv is taking my posts seriously and cant see that I was roleplaying it. Like, its more hard as to fake a good tone / seem like you believe in your reads type of deal.

Maybe I am a fool but I'm Villa reading Psv yes wowee

Its not *appearing* genuine tho, my argument is that those post only show up in a headspace that psv is taking my posts seriously and cant see that I was roleplaying it. Like, its more hard as to fake a good tone / seem like you believe in your reads type of deal.

Maybe I am a fool but I'm Villa reading Psv yes wowee
Feel free but it's gonna take more than that for me

I found PSV to be very genuine at least 🥺
Oh Santy
OH SANTY
But sure Psv could not fool me thrice right?
I could and I would. But alas I wasn't given the chance here.
But yeah, you village read me early in both wolf games I've played with you, so I do have fair confidence in being able to do it again :naughty:

Interested to see Nate when he arrives and Clem when he gets back. So far I think... everyone here currently feels okay. For now.
Well, Santy is a "?????" right now. Clearly we're playing werewolf and he's playing house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
NOOOOOOOO
A&M's backup QB just popped his shoulder out of its socket. C'mon 😭😭😭

He's only playing now because the other QB broke his freaking thumb
And his arm was very visibly just dangling
So... baby QB it is I guess

Oh.

Net exactly that. But this being the first post Clem makes and it coming immediately after the shot,

Reads sort of like they’re trying to pretend it’s not them. A very “oh no! Who would have done this!? I couldn’t possibly fathom! Cough cough wink wink

But I guess if you’re claiming the shot I’ll just :eggface: and move on.

okay but seriously though, this isn’t an answer. Like what was your thought process?
"Immediately" check timestamps lol

Hey friends, catching up. So we're down one already?

You have probably 30 minutes or so before I fall asleep lol

Tell me more about your reaction to AM getting murderized.
You're lucky im an insomniac

I mean I think it was pretty clear ?? Not really sure how much "wtf why would you shoot that early" can be elaborated on lol