IDP Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
On the website they say that prefernce will be given to students with part 2? Does that mean that if you have part 1 only and got invite for interview but you still won't be considered as equal to those with part 2?

Members don't see this ad.

They said this time they ll call 100 students for interview.

i knw som ppl wid part2 who din even got cont revw mail .....

Members don't see this ad :)
So is it only 1 batch of 100 students? and out of that they will select 24?
I dont know about that, but till last year they used to call 75 students for interview, but this year they ll be calling 100.

If you got invited for an interview, your stats, high or low, part 1or part 2, do not play any role.
I agree.. :) What matters now is your bench test and interview

hi hatico wen did u take part 2 .is it really tough

Members don't see this ad :)
100 people for iv...so have they sent out all the iv's ....beacuse almost everyone except the initial few people who got interviews..have got the continuing review mail...so are they going to call more people? did any one speak with kristin

100 people for iv...so have they sent out all the iv's ....beacuse almost everyone except the initial few people who got interviews..have got the continuing review mail...so are they going to call more people? did any one speak with kristin
People are still getting interview calls.. so don't worry :) You might be the next one :)

i blv they havent sent any iv after 1st august................................so might be sending more calls soon

Is it good to receive continuing review email? I got twice but not recently.
Hope to get invitation email soon.

You got the cont. review mail twice??? like in this years admission cycle itself?

I didn't get it even once. Just got application completion email once. That's it.

Hello Everyone,
Buffalo donot prefer green card holders. I am an F1 student doing Masters in Biology. I got an interview call two weeks back.
My stats are
GPA-3.9
NBDE-PASS
TOEFL-108
MS GPA-4.00
I got interview from Buffalo but rejection from Minnesota. I havent heard anything from Louisville and Michigan yet which means a NOO from them too..I donot whatthe criteria of the schools are since I know a person whose stats comparatively less than mine but still got a call from Minnesota.God knows..Crazy Dental schools!!!!

Hello Everyone,
Buffalo donot prefer green card holders. I am an F1 student doing Masters in Biology. I got an interview call two weeks back.
My stats are
GPA-3.9
NBDE-PASS
TOEFL-108
MS GPA-4.00
I got interview from Buffalo but rejection from Minnesota. I havent heard anything from Louisville and Michigan yet which means a NOO from them too..I donot whatthe criteria of the schools are since I know a person whose stats comparatively less than mine but still got a call from Minnesota.God knows..Crazy Dental schools!!!!

congrats by the way :) wat did minnesota rejection mail state...? i wanna know, is it active cont. review mail... or direct rejection..sorry dont mind me askin this...

Its a direct rejection..I got a mail sending depending on my stats they are not able to provide.

Hello Everyone,
My stats are
GPA-3.9
NBDE-PASS
TOEFL-108
MS GPA-4.00
:thumbup::thumbup:::D

Its a direct rejection..I got a mail sending depending on my stats they are not able to provide.

how is that possible.. i mean ur stats r very good...wat is bothering them i wonder..lookin at ur stats i doubt myn now...

Hehe..Thats why I said these schools are crazy..Anyways wish for the best..:-(

Let's assume... If the rate of the dental school is not very high, it prefer applicants with not high stats. Why? High stats applicants will be invited by higher rate schools and obviously prefer these schools. Probably, middle-rate schools won't spend time for high-stats applicants who choose high-rate schools rather than middle-rate.:confused:

Buffalo donot prefer green card holders. I am an F1 student !

:laugh: Be sure, Buffalo prefers NY residents (GC holders and citizens residing in NY). All State Schools are pressured to accept residents.

:laugh: Be sure, Buffalo prefers NY residents (GC holders and citizens residing in NY). All State Schools are pressured to accept residents.

Oh God ! Please dont say that. Am on student visa as well and quite upset that I cant apply to few schools and now if they give preference to GC or PR then I dont have a chance at all.

i m NY resident n citizen too.....i got cont revw mail......my frnd already in buffalo told dat dres nthng lik dis........rest dunno........

too much stressed bout wat is happening in schools around.......seriously........i dont thnk m gna gt nethng frm buffalo....

thats true, i got rejection today though i ahve green card as well part 2 cleared. i don't know what they want..its so confusing

thats true, i got rejection today though i ahve green card as well part 2 cleared. i don't know what they want..its so confusing

do they mail bout rejections also....n did u gt cont review mail??

got the rejection email today :/ down by another 400:mad:
but life still goes on :| :(

i am a resident it isn`t a criteria those have this criteria they mention it. whats the point of keeping it hidden and not telling to the candidates :idea:

I got application complete mail,then continuing reviewing mail then finally rejection letter. i have part 1 and part 2 .Only God can favour us.