IDP Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey alita can u tell ur stats plz

part1: 87
part2: pass
and i didn't get cont' review email

Members don't see this ad.

Buffalo has shown a clear preference for gc holders and pr of US/Canada this time...
ay de mi!!!:(

Members don't see this ad :)
no I am not ...nor have I received any cont. review mail..so chances are slim..what about you amarbeer

i got cont review mail.wen did u aply to buffalo?

They mentioned clearly on their website that the preference for admissions will be given to part 2 people.

Buffalo has shown a clear preference for gc holders and pr of US/Canada this time...
ay de mi!!!:(

i dont thnk there is such thing mentioned on there website.....that dey prefer ppl wid GC and all.........how cum u knw dis ???

i dont thnk there is such thing mentioned on there website.....that dey prefer ppl wid GC and all.........how cum u knw dis ???
I too think that there is no such preference shown on the website....i agree with you......

I too think that there is no such preference shown on the website....i agree with you......

i got citizenship..n still no where in d preference...:laugh: jus cont reveiw mail...:mad: i dont thnk they r picking up on this criteria..!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
i got citizenship..n still no where in d preference...:laugh: jus cont reveiw mail...:mad: i dont thnk they r picking up on this criteria..!!!!!!

if Gc would have been a preference i atleast should have got one IV call. its not a preference anywhere, a univ who can get 15 visas issued can also get 20 visas issued , i guess it only helps in matters of loan

if Gc would have been a preference i atleast should have got one IV call. its not a preference anywhere, a univ who can get 15 visas issued can also get 20 visas issued , i guess it only helps in matters of loan

i agree with you bharat20.

Well I'l be the happiest person if theres no such preference.......although many people are declining the interiews too because of the costs and other reasons..

Well I'l be the happiest person if theres no such preference.......although many people are declining the interiews too because of the costs and other reasons..

ya may be it is the cost of the interview ie $ 1000 people may be declining....:xf:

nbde part - I : 87
gpa : 3.6
toefl : 105

they r soo many candidates n lookin at my stats im highly skeptical about getin in. just prayin

Good luck Galinna.....Hard work pays always.....u have good scores

nbde part - I : 87
gpa : 3.6
toefl : 105

they r soo many candidates n lookin at my stats im highly skeptical about getin in. just prayin

Once you get an interview, your stats play a very very very small role. It's all about your bench and your interview skills that will help you get a spot in Buffalo.

This year, NBDE scores do not count for much. Since it now Pass/Fail , the rest of your resume is now very important.

Buffalo's cut off scores used to be Part 1 - 83. But this year they invited me for an interview with Part 1 - 79 . I knew my scores were bad, so worked hard to make the rest of my resume stand out. So I will say from experience - The rest of your application is more important than NBDE scores..

UOP already said they are not looking at scores at all . The application complete email says - If you submitted a NBDE1 score, it will only be considered as a Pass result (no score revealed) in the review process.

Once you get an interview, your stats play a very very very small role. It's all about your bench and your interview skills that will help you get a spot in Buffalo.

ya, lets hope for the best. all da best to everyone:)

did ne body get anything in paper from the university or was it only email??

Are they still sending IV's?? Have anyone heard any new news? Does any one know the usual pattern for every year IV's invitation process?

no interview .so is it still worth to wait for buffalo or interview invitations are over

Really? Once invited for an highly competitive interview, many people would like to pay thousands dollars only for a chance to be accepted. I believe that the cost is the last reason for declining.;)

Well, they are not sending rejection letters, are they?
I think there is some hope untill now.

so tiring phase.....no update frm buffalo fter cont. revw mail......waiting.....

It is the last reason for declining for those who have money and low stats.

Really? Once invited for an highly competitive interview, many people would like to pay thousands dollars only for a chance to be accepted. I believe that the cost is the last reason for declining.;)
It is the last reason for declining for those who have money and low stats.

Did anyone get any mail regarding status of application? The admissions lady said they will start mailing everyone in the last week before deadline regarding status of application...n todays d deadline...

Did anyone get any mail regarding status of application? The admissions lady said they will start mailing everyone in the last week before deadline regarding status of application...n todays d deadline...

I did get an application complete and ready for review email...

are they still sending iv s..............................???????????

I also got application complete and ready for review mail. i think only a handful of people got the interview call

at least 10 people have received iv's already..! wonder why they are not sending out rejections, under review or further iv's and just making it easier for the rest

i mean ...after the application completion mail... after the first set of interviews...rejections etc
I hav no idea abt the iv:xf:
i submitted my application in the first week of aug and just got appli complete and ready for review email..

dunno wat d buffalo is baking............ne idea?????

Does anyone have any idea about the total number of interviews held(dates/batches) and total number of interviewee? just wanted to calculate the ratio of the chances of getting in at Buffalo.