IDP Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi..Congratulations on ur iv call. I have received an iv call from Buffalo too. Have u accepted their offer? How are u preping for the bench exam?

congrats....wen did u recv d call??

Members don't see this ad.

any one need any kind of instruments, PM me. I have all from a small bur, carver, typodont, teeth, hand piece, wax block any thing you need for bench exam

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what type of questions they ask in the interview?

Anybody wants typhodonts??i have it for sale..i have both, Kilgore and Columbia...plz pm me for more details..

hi, i am usa citizen,final year bds now. WILL I GET FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN to study DDS. if yes. how should i apply for this. plez be specific.

here comes REJECTION from buffalo.....dats how every mnth starts......

Hey Erac
Do you mind sharing your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
No rejection, no invitation for me. Really disappointed.

I'd say it's a good, thing... they're probably going through the number of people who have declined and are preparing to call those waitlisted. Keep your hopes high my friend!

I was wondering, if someone get's into another program and decides not to go to the Buffalo interview ( after paying 1000) is it possible to decline the interview and get the money back? Will they give it to someone else?

I was wondering, if someone get's into another program and decides not to go to the Buffalo interview ( after paying 1000) is it possible to decline the interview and get the money back? Will they give it to someone else?

i thnk u can decline the iv but not sure abt the refund....mostly they wont...

When is deadline for the interview payment? I did not get neither rejection or invitation,so, just interested how much longer I'll be stressed ?

Thisismytime, if you declined the interview, I would be invited next. :banana:

The interview payment deadline was October 1st. I'm actually asking for a friend Hatico.

But good luck! I hope you do get an invite!

has anyone heard from buffalo recently?? the last email i got was at the end of august telling me they had put me in continuing review...i know there are very little chances of getting an interview at this point, but I haven't heard a thing from them since....any idea what is going in buffalo anyone? :confused:

has anyone heard from buffalo recently?? the last email i got was at the end of august telling me they had put me in continuing review...i know there are very little chances of getting an interview at this point, but I haven't heard a thing from them since....any idea what is going in buffalo anyone? :confused:

i dont think they are sending any more interviews now..sorry..

i dont think they are sending any more interviews now..sorry..

thank you for the info! i know, i wasn't expecting one, I barely made the deadline as it is, but the haven't updated my status, and i just wanted a definitive answer! hopefully it works out at another university!

thank you for the info! i know, i wasn't expecting one, I barely made the deadline as it is, but the haven't updated my status, and i just wanted a definitive answer! hopefully it works out at another university!

:thumbup:

Does anyone have the bench on the 20th? Or is everyone on the 19th with the interview on the 20th?

I thnk it's common for everyone

That's pretty much impossible if they've invited 125 people. Half the number of people have the bench on one day and the other interview on the other.

Is that 6 hours( 8:30-11:30, 1:00-4:00)for 5 procedures in the bench exam?

Also, is there anyone have ideal about the interview questions?

Is that 6 hours( 8:30-11:30, 1:00-4:00)for 5 procedures in the bench exam?

Also, is there anyone have ideal about the interview questions?

Bench starts at 7:30 not 8:30. And lunch time was not specified ( probably half an hour to an hour, since it's a box and no association with students until interview day). So I think that gives 7-8 hours. For 5 procedures. This year the preps for filling are premade so don't worry about the timing.

Questions for interviews: The typical, apparently it's a very stress-free type of interview. :thumbup:

Bench starts at 7:30 not 8:30. And lunch time was not specified ( probably half an hour to an hour, since it's a box and no association with students until interview day). So I think that gives 7-8 hours. For 5 procedures. This year the preps for filling are premade so don't worry about the timing.

Questions for interviews: The typical, apparently it's a very stress-free type of interview. :thumbup:

dentovis are you sure they have called 125 people??? i thought its max 100

dentovis are you sure they have called 125 people??? i thought its max 100

Yup I'm sure, Kristie? Kristin? (don't remember her name exactly) told me that this year it's highly competitive so they called more than 100. When I asked her for the exact number she said around 125.

Yup I'm sure, Kristie? Kristin? (don't remember her name exactly) told me that this year it's highly competitive so they called more than 100. When I asked her for the exact number she said around 125.

I thought its common for all ...
Do u hav any idea abt the five exercise in the bench test.. I too hav bench test on 19th and IV on 20th

All the best to those who have upcoming interviews. :)
Could you guys put up your stats here? Would be really helpful to us who have not received IV call.. Thanks a lot..

All the best to those who have upcoming interviews. :)
Could you guys put up your stats here? Would be really helpful to us who have not received IV call.. Thanks a lot..

3.84, toefl 111, part 1 pass, and additional U.S. degree (B.S. in Biology):)

Does anyone know where I can buy really safety glasses with side shields that go up to the hair line?

do u still have instruments..can u pls text me ur name n contacts to 248 943 8130...or email me [email protected]. I badly need them urgently- Thanks Laxmi..

Does anyone know where I can buy really safety glasses with side shields that go up to the hair line?

Can anyone please help? If we don't get side shields we're docked marks apparently. :mad:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:: Always wanted to do one of these:biglove::biglove::biglove:: Got acceptance at University at Buffalo

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:banana: Always wanted to do one of these:biglove::biglove::biglove:: Got acceptance at University at Buffalo

Hi,
What is the last date for confirming acceptance to the school.