IDP Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any more rejections? I am sure they are not considering all applications in the same way...like some definitely dont stand a chance...rather send the rejections soon isn't it?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yup amarbeer...wat bout u? gc holder, part 2? when did you graduate

wat gna b ahead fr cont. revw applicants....may b we gt to knw dis friday.....stressed!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all,
I got rejection email 1 week before after cont. review( 2 times).

i just got review .. under review ? wondering what it means .. ? do still i have a chance ?

Wow, that's great guys! I know you two are the ones with a lot of interview offers. Are you declining all the other ones as well?

P.S: CONGRATULATIONS. :highfive:
I am not declining others up to now...

nethng from buffalo today........??

i mailed them and called them. but they say its still under review. guess they are waiting for october 1st as its the last day for the applicants who got an invite for an interview to send their acceptance to the university.

i mailed them and called them. but they say its still under review. guess they are waiting for october 1st as its the last day for the applicants who got an invite for an interview to send their acceptance to the university.

but they are sending rejections to people too...so may be ultimately few will be in the waiting list ..so if ppl decline iv's they will get calls...although oct 1st is too late

Does anybody know what hotels are near the university ? where is everyone staying on the interview days?

I have just withdrawn from the interview from Buffalo as I have been accepted at LLU.
I hope someone will get lucky and hear from Buffalo soon....

I have just withdrawn from the interview from Buffalo as I have been accepted at LLU.
I hope someone will get lucky and hear from Buffalo soon....
vow congrats......................can u plz share ur stats..

soooo many people have withdrawn from buffalo now...wonder why no new iv's are coming up..

i confirmed my interview with Buffalo.. see u guys there... best of luck...

vow congrats......................can u plz share ur stats..

My stats are:
Part 1 Pass(March 2012), Part 2 Pass(May2012), Toefl 109, PG degree in OMFS, 6 yrs exp as a dentist, 1 yr obsevership in N.America.

Got an interview invitation today after cont. review....so everyone be positive

hey congrats....can u share ur stats plz.......n did u recv call or by email....n buddy good luck!!!!!!!:)

buffalo is giving preference to part 2 people. anyone got iv without part 2?
i received my cont.. review email after that nothing yet.

Hi..Congratulations on ur iv call. I have received an iv call from Buffalo too. Have u accepted their offer? How are u preping for the bench exam?