GGoats!! - An aMAAAAAHzing WW thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ratio is all off

Cookies and cream + mint is the best milkshake combo
Cookies and cream + mint is the best blizzard at DQ too

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I mean, Olives aren’t the most expensive part of air travel, or the inflight magazines.

But there’s prominent examples of airlines using thinner magazine paper to reduce weight, and cutting one olive out of every salad to save 10s if not 100s of thousands a year.
Why
Why
Why do you know this

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m that person who will intentionally avoid making eye contact in the elevator so as not to have to say hi or make small talk.
*Sees someone approaching in a hallway*
*Quickly pulls out phone and pretends to be sending a very important text*

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Why
Why
Why do you know this
I thought everyone knew. I thought it was part of our shared collective history. You know, “The day the Olive went away”. Google even begins the search result by saying “Most know the story...”:
Same answer for the inflight magazine paper, but without Google telling me everyone else should know, but I still assumed everyone did. You know “The day inflight magazine’s became lighter”. Although that’s a super boring title. Maybe 🤔 “The day what you read in the air, almost became lighter than air! And you won’t believe how much it saved people who are not you!” No. That’s stupid. I’ll come up with something:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I'm the type of person who is more likely to greet/be greeted by professors than other students on campus

And yet one of my, like, 3 close college friends is known fondly as Cowboy Jesus campus-wide

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I'm the type of person who is more likely to greet/be greeted by professors than other students on campus

And yet one of my, like, 3 close college friends is known fondly as Cowboy Jesus campus-wide
I’m very interested in the story of Cowboy Jesus, my campus just had a kid that would dress up as shrek

• Haha
I’m very interested in the story of Cowboy Jesus, my campus just had a kid that would dress up as shrek
He always wears a cowboy hat and has hair longer than most girls and a thick but short beard so thus Cowboy Jesus lol

He was my boyfriend's roommate in freshman year and he's our DM for D&D. He is quite the mishmash of a character. Extremely competitive pre-vet student, dangerous martial artist (cannot count the number of people he's knocked out on both hands), devout Christian. One of my favorite stories from our friendship was when our friend group was going through a haunted house one of the dorms had set up and someone came around a corner and spooked him so bad he punched them in the face. She took off her Halloween mask and he was like "Oh no, I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you! See you in bible study!!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Unrelated, but I forgot to post my favorite goat picture

Excuse the low quality, I took this on my phone years ago.

malawi goat.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
In retrospect, we were probably all butting heads so hard this game because the goat hoarder never had us castrated

It is not late enough for me to be making comments like these. Going through WW withdrawal pls halp

• Haha
  • Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
@Trilt

Bacon-wrapped dates are amazing. If you like candied bacon, since dates are sugary.
I'm so perplexed by this tag. Was this me? If it was or wasn't, yes, it would absolutely work haha. My brain is soft boiled after working this weekend. And bacon wrapped dates sound amazing.

I'm been anti kraft slices since '08
Alight, since no one else is asking, I’ll bite:

This is weirdly specific. What happened in 2008 to kick off your crusade?

• Haha
Alight, since no one else is asking, I’ll bite:

This is weirdly specific. What happened in 2008 to kick off your crusade?
They changed the recipe from palatable to gag-worthy. I remember eating multiple slices of those things as snacks in 2007 and before. Then they went cheap. Full cheez. Never again.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
They changed the recipe from palatable to gag-worthy. I remember eating multiple slices of those things as snacks in 2007 and before. Then they went cheap. Full cheez. Never again.
Huh. I did not know this. Thanks!

Can’t say I’ve had a slice since several years before that, so I assumed it was still the same.

I'm so perplexed by this tag. Was this me? If it was or wasn't, yes, it would absolutely work haha. My brain is soft boiled after working this weekend. And bacon wrapped dates sound amazing.
I wasn't the one who tagged you but I think you were tagged for this quote:
Did you know there was a game, with a mayor vote, where some people elected someone who never signed up? That person ended up winning and getting inserted into the game to play...

I don't think that could ever happen now with how games are currently ran, but it was mind-boggling.

I’ve been burned by so many things I feel like used to be much better.
Fun fact: Doritos taste different depending on what country you get them from even though the packaging is basically identical.

Doritos in Mexico are spicier than in the US and the ones I got from the local Asian market the other day were flavored less and more fake cheesy than Dorito-y.

Need to expand sample size tho

• Wow
Fun fact: Doritos taste different depending on what country you get them from even though the packaging is basically identical.

Doritos in Mexico are spicier than in the US and the ones I got from the local Asian market the other day were flavored less and more fake cheesy than Dorito-y.

Coco cola also tastes different in different countries. I’ve had it in Honduras, Japan, China, and Uganda

• Wow

I think this is the case with Coke too but not sure if it’s just the difference in using cane sugar vs high fructose corn syrup.

The jalapeño Doritos in the green bag are my favorite ones but I’ve never had them outside the US so can’t say anything about their spiciness elsewhere.
My spice tolerance is slightly above ketchup so I only ever eat the traditional Doritos lol

• Haha
  • Wow
My spice tolerance is slightly above ketchup so I only ever eat the traditional Doritos lol
You and @Animal Midwife sound very similar in that regard.

That's why the flaming hot Cheetos discussion gave me wolfy pings. Sus as heck.

• Haha
I used to be that person who would order food as spicy as they could make it, and I loved that, but I'm worried that I've been on the bland, boring diet for so long now that I'm probably losing spice tolerance by the day :(

There's a great burger place near us and they have a burger that's stuffed with ghost pepper cheese, and flaming hot cheese curds. Always gives me the hiccups, but it's so good :love:

• Care
  • Wow
Yes, Ace made the jalapeno kind one time and made me try a bite, all I remember is it was way too spicy lol
I thought Ace liked Indian food? What do you order when you guys get Indian?

I thought Ace liked Indian food? What do you order when you guys get Indian?
It was way too spicy for me, not him lol. We both like Indian food, I get mild and he gets Indian Hot

• Wow
I don't understand the first question, why can't he like Indian food and also like spicy mac and cheese?
The first question is serving to verify the validity of my memory.

The first question is serving to verify the validity of my memory.
Oh, I realize I didn't answer part of your question. Ace's favorite is chicken tikka masala and mine is paneer tikka masala

• Love

Coco cola also tastes different in different countries. I’ve had it in Honduras, Japan, China, and Uganda
I think this is the case with Coke too but not sure if it’s just the difference in using cane sugar vs high fructose corn syrup.
I love that Mexican coke is available at Publix now.

• Wow
  • Hmm