[Game] You're Banned!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Banned for all the permutations of horrible images put in my brain by "9 months," "necrobumping," and "longer than that" being in the same post.

Reactions: 1 user
Banned for all the permutations of horrible images put in my brain by "9 months," "necrobumping," and "longer than that" being in the same post.

no-gif-todd-stashwick-supernatural-shapeshifter-dracula.gif

Banned for having an overactive imagination.

Banned for not coming up with a reason for my hiatus.

I'm alive. Just fell into the vet school vortex for awhile. How ya doin?

BANNED FOR NOT INFORMING US THAT YOU'RE ALIVE! We were worried you'd be one of those drive by people who just stick around for the 9 month application cycle!:p

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
BANNED FOR NOT INFORMING US THAT YOU'RE ALIVE! We were worried you'd be one of those drive by people who just stick around for the 9 month application cycle!:p
Banned for worrying. ;) I enjoy the conversations here too much to leave forever

banned for violating TOS. for realz
It's actually not as bad as you think, it's another way of saying "valley girl," essentially. But I'll delete to avoid offending any of the older mods that might not understand the slang :p her referring to herself as basic is just the shorthand name for what I said.

Reactions: 1 user
It's actually not as bad as you think, it's another way of saying "valley girl," essentially. But I'll delete to avoid offending any of the older mods that might not understand the slang :p her referring to herself as basic is just the shorthand name for what I said.

banned for making a logical explanation off of being basic.

Reactions: 2 users

Just to let you know, I got it and totally wasn't offended :p

ETA still banned

Reactions: 1 users
Banned for saying the sharp sign (♯) is the same as the number sign (#).

Band for judging someone for not being a band geek or an orch dork (see what I did there ;))