♪ ♫ Every Day I'm Shufflin' WW Game Thread ♫ ♪

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Whenever people say "my reasoning is normal" I put the words "it's as if I was a villager" at the end. Because of course your reasoning is normal if you are a villager. If you are a wolf, then you can think your reasoning is normal, because it would be as if you are a villager.

That's the thing, though. I feel like I use unusual reasoning in WW and it weirds me out when people understand where I'm coming from.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe you're not as special as you think you are :p
Or she is as special as she is and I am just equally "special" :D

Kata and snowy are my two top people right now, with a couple others tingling my spidey senses

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't like the STL votes. He's actually playing, as opposed to last game. And shouldn't be lynched until mid-game.
I could see that. Maybe he's just more active this game than last. Maybe he got a role he's excited about, which makes him post more early in the game, and I'm always a little concerned by that.

I agree katas comment seemed weird.

Lynch kata
This vote kind of makes me want to lynch Snowy. It just seems to be trying to hard to stay under the radar. But then again, how quickly the Snowy votes have piled up makes me concerned.

Oh, and also the Pippy declarations of busyness. I kind of want to vote there too.

This vote kind of makes me want to lynch Snowy. It just seems to be trying to hard to stay under the radar. But then again, how quickly the Snowy votes have piled up makes me concerned.
I don't think anyone is even voting for Snowy?

Oh, and also the Pippy declarations of busyness. I kind of want to vote there too.
And see I say these things...but clearly have zero self control when it comes to this game lol

(Was partially a reminder to myself ;) )

Reactions: 1 users

And see I say these things...but clearly have zero self control when it comes to this game lol

"You know you are addicted to WW when...": you put your daily life reminders into the game thread as you will probably see it there the most.

Reactions: 6 users
Maybe you're not as special as you think you are :p

B-but... All those shows I watched growing up told me I was!

"You know you are addicted to WW when...": you put your daily life reminders into the game thread as you will probably see it there the most.

I swear we could probably have a whole separate thread filled with examples.

Unofficial Lynch Tally
vmh () -
genny ()
Cray (2) - Jilary, kata
dds (1) - Pippy
FS (1) - AM
allie (1) - Paws
LIS (1) - Ny
STL (2) - genny, WZ
kata (3) - STL, LIS, Snowy

11/18 accounted for. Lynch close in 4.5 hours at 10PM EST.

Reading this thread in between patients is clearly going very well for me. Maybe I just subconsciously want Snowy to get lynched for some reason.

Members don't see this ad :)
*rants about vote turn-out*

LIS is a pretty useful/active player, so I don't understand why he'd be thrown out as a D1 vote.

He's the one I tunnel the whole game. He's such a wicked smart villager, that he's too village to be true, in my lexicon. I always feel he can't be trusted because I agree with him too much. Day 1 might be early, but I understand the urge to get rid of him, and the confusion I feel.

He's the one I tunnel the whole game. He's such a wicked smart villager, that he's too village to be true, in my lexicon. I always feel he can't be trusted because I agree with him too much. Day 1 might be early, but I understand the urge to get rid of him, and the confusion I feel.

Hm. But I thought you were in LIS' pocket. He has never backstabbed you. Why is being is tune with him a good reason to distrust him? And wouldn't it hurt more to get rid of him if he's a villager versus a quieter, hard-to-read player?

Hahahaha. It's a reverse Cyndia vote ("Cyndia Always Wolf" to "Crayola Gotta Be A Wolf Sooner Or Later").

That said, it was a little weird that verbose Crayola posts two little "when is the deadline" type of posts and vanishes. Usually (maybe too strong of a word given limited games) Crayola has dropped a load of verbal diarrhea on us by now.

I might waffle over to Crayola from Kata.

Gorram it, this shyte again. I've said over and over that I sleep weird hours. Those posts were made at like 2 am (I think, I haven't looked.) I slept from 5 am to 4 pm, had some breakfast, and here I am. I'm so tired of people trying to lynch me over my weird sleep hours, tons of likes of contradictory posts, and huge posts. That's just what I do.

That's the thing about lynching the ones with so much WW cred: You are reticent to remove a good player from the game but at the same time, you are reluctant to leave a potentially devastating wolf in the game too.

Hm. But I thought you were in LIS' pocket. He has never backstabbed you. Why is being is tune with him a good reason to distrust him? And wouldn't it hurt more to get rid of him if he's a villager versus a quieter, hard-to-read player?

That's the problem. He put me in his pocket the first time I remember interacting with him in WW. He not only sidestepped my rage-posting in Mermaid, but shortly after *said he understood my logic* when no one else did.

Between that and his wicked sharp village play, I was then in his pocket. Then he was grouchy to me last game. I'm so emotionally and rationally confused by him. Like I said, I always worry he's "too village to be true."

Just saying, as long as he's around, my gut will be churning. Just saying I understand STL's mistrust, but I won't vote on LIS until we've gotten rid of better targets. I hate quiet players, so there's that first.

STOP before LIS smells this!

i-dont-know-what-the-heck-that-means-ill-assume-it-means-you-really-like-me.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
I don't really know what was weird about the timing. I was responding to Jil. I didn't vote to lynch stl or anything because my feelings weren't strong enough to lynch, just pointing something out. No need to get so defensive by a musing with no lynch vote and then voting to lynch me? Seems like a somewhat strong reaction. Asking about reasoning isn't weird, I get that's the whole thing about WW. It's been a while since I've played. Stl's comment just seemed off to me, that's all. I don't know what the count is, but if it's a tie between me and STL, then of course I want to break the tie, but I'd rather not lynch STL since he's a more active player.

lynch cray

OK, just curious why??

That's the problem. He put me in his pocket the first time I remember interacting with him in WW. He not only sidestepped my rage-posting in Mermaid, but shortly after *said he understood my logic* when no one else did.

Between that and his wicked sharp village play, I was then in his pocket. Then he was grouchy to me last game. I'm so emotionally and rationally confused by him. Like I said, I always worry he's "too village to be true."

Just saying, as long as he's around, my gut will be churning. Just saying I understand STL's mistrust, but I won't vote on LIS until we've gotten rid of better targets. I hate quiet players, so there's that first.

Ok. I'm just gonna put CrayCray on Ignore now, because otherwise my head is going to explode.

Believe me that STL is a super creepy wolf as well. And I wouldn't let LIS' personality be a deciding factor of being lynched. Just as your sleeping hours don't determine your affiliation, neither do his moods.

Also to note, he was village in both games.

It's an LIS rule for him to vote the player that votes for themselves.

lynch cray because ties are fun

I've never played with you, but it's said again and again how anti-village ties are. Unless you're really trying to shorten a game with good reason, or it's essential to crack 2 eggs at once.

Maybe you're joking and expect the tie broken, but this sorta attitude worries me. Either a wolf or a careless villager. Both are worthy lynch targets. Keeping my eye on you.

I've never played with you, but it's said again and again how anti-village ties are. Unless you're really trying to shorten a game with good reason, or it's essential to crack 2 eggs at once.

Maybe you're joking and expect the tie broken, but this sorta attitude worries me. Either a wolf or a careless villager. Both are worthy lynch targets. Keeping my eye on you.
Have you even voted yet? I'm hearing a whole lot of nothing talk, and not seeing any vote.

Fantastic Point Of View D1 Lynch Tally

vmh () -
genny ()
Cray (3) - Jilary, kata, FS
dds (1) - Pippy
FS (2) - AM, allie
allie (1) - Paws
LIS (1) - Ny
STL (1) - WZ
kata (3) - STL, LIS, Snowy
paws (1) - genny
Snowy (1) - dds

14/18
Missing: @SportPonies,@Crayola227, Doghead (@finnickthedog @vetmedhead), @greeneyegal92

Double check me, I suck at tallying. ;)

Lynch ends ~1.5 hours

I always feel tingly when people say my reasoning is normal.

Who was this directed towards?

Eh some people just love ties as wolves or village (wz). But I don't think I've ever played with fs so not counting it as a wolf lean. But was that his only post. That is kinda sketch (or he is busy..)

Paws voted for Allie to get her talking, and then has said nothing of import herself. That deserves a vote, methinks.

Just noting that she is a rather easy lynch.

Have you even voted yet? I'm hearing a whole lot of nothing talk, and not seeing any vote.

I have been discussing this whole time what light I am seeing people's posts. But yes, Crayola's thoughts usually amount to nothing.

I'm still getting caught up on the thread, actually, and I try to place a vote after I see everything I can that people have to say. And I usually vote close to deadline anyway. Typically because I get up so late, and I have so much to catch up.