♪ ♫ Every Day I'm Shufflin' WW Game Thread ♫ ♪

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
BI says hi and that she doesn't hate you lol.
Tell her hi from me!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Btw y'alls brags are weak. I wish we had wolves that actually had a strong end game. We are just left with this pathetic stuff. Wouldn't even get a 1/10 on the Rojo scale

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Poor @SummerTheLynx.

He's another favourite song from my mild Finland obession, about a best friend turned lesbian lover... just watch it:

And unfortunately, he is Jenny - Studio Killers, a vanilla villager. And very dead now.​

Reactions: 1 user
But uh oh. That puts us in a precarious situation. We started with four malcontents, four songs that I quite like but can sometimes just put me in a strange mood.

The first has outed herself already, and she steps forward - @PippyPony, or Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys, a vanilla wolf.

She quickly stepped forward and squashed the file of @WildZoo, Genghis Kan - Miike Snow -> Spocktopus - Too Many Zooz, a newly formed affiliation seer.

A second negative thought, quiet tonight and barely suspected - @LetItSnow, Rosenrot - Rammstein, a vanilla wolf, took a magnet to another high school favourite, @Jilary, Nemo - Nightwish.

One who was never quiet, often confusing and suspected, but never quite lynched; Crayola, or Closer - NIN -> Thief - Oookay, who could steal one person's lynch vote nightly.

She felt like backstabbing - why not? so turned around and killed the delightfully hipster @genny, Lose You to the Night - Static Panic, who was a vanilla villager but who, through a quirk of RNG, basically passed out all the roles this game, haha.

Lastly, new but apparently a force to be reckoned with... @StayingPositive2017 cackled maniacally. She was Gasoline - Halsey, a vanilla wolf.

She pulled the plug on @ddstothecor, Peanut Butter Jelly - Galantis, a vanilla villager whose enthusiasm wasn't enough to keep him alive:

For the coup de grâce on village this game, all four rounded on @Animal Midwife: Genius Next Door - Regina Spektor, a vanilla villager, whose sweet voice fell under their combined bass-german-drug fueled-hipster fury:

Obviously...

WOLVES HAVE WON!!

(and oh boy did they do it in style)

------------------------------------- ♫ -------------------------------------​

ROSTER
This Ship Will Carry Our Bodies Safe to Shore

@WildZoo: Genghis Kan - Miike Snow -> Spocktopus - Too Many Zooz
@PippyPony: Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

You Let Me Complicate You
@Jilary: Nemo - Nighwish
@Animal Midwife: Genius Next Door - Regina Spektor

Nicknamed it the Porridge
@genny: Lose You to the Night - Static Panic
@Crayola227: Closer - NIN -> Thief - Ookay

Swayback, and Ripchord and Parachute Face
@StayingPositive2017: Gasoline - Halsey
@ddstothecor: Peanut Butter Jelly - Galantis

How I Wish for Soothing Rain
@LetItSnow: Rosenrot - Rammstein

DEATH
@katashark: Meet Virginia - Train
@allieh8607: Not One of Us - Lion King 2 Soundtrack
@Frozenshades: Herb Girls of Birkenau - Rasputina
@nyanko: Cameo Lover - Kimbra -> Every Breath You Take - The Police
@SnowshoeDog143: Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
@vetmedhead & @finnickthedog: Dolphin Style - Death Team
@greeneyegal92: The Distance - Cake
@SportPonies: Save The World Tonight - Swedish House Mafia
@SummerTheLynx: Jenny - Studio Killers

Dubz, who the hell did you seer. I was figuring you would look at me first, because suspicions and because you always seer me. The fact that you were gung-ho on me made me go ballsy with my play, and take a shot that the person initiating my lunch at end game was a wolf. If you didn't go hard on me, I would have went for pippy instead.

AM- I didn't respond to the role request because the word killers was in my freaking name, thanks for that trilt

Reactions: 2 users
Dubz, who the hell did you seer. I was figuring you would look at me first, because suspicions and because you always seer me. The fact that you were gung-ho on me made me go ballsy with my play, and take a shot that the person initiating my lunch at end game was a wolf. If you didn't go hard on me, I would have went for pippy instead.
I just got the damn ability this morning, hadn't been able to use it yet

And you voted for me first so get out of here with that :p

Reactions: 1 users
AM- I didn't respond to the role request because the word killers was in my freaking name, thanks for that trilt

**** I just need a reason to move off of you without looking sketchy!

**** I just need a reason to move off of you without looking sketchy!
Also I was trying to play that I got the detective role to draw attention to me for the night kill if J somehow reversed the votes. This way detective gets one good seer in. So didn't want to claim vanillager.

Also, @Trilt , a wolf stole my vote, game was already over, why was this even played out?

definitely didn't even think of it. That song was in my favourite things game and I've mentioned it as a fave on SDN before, a little digging would have made it obvious it was positive. :p

My wolf brag's just gonna be to say, I'm better at this game than what all the digs at me would suggest.

Even if many of you think I'm transparent and verbose.

Also I was trying to play that I got the detective role to draw attention to me for the night kill if J somehow reversed the votes. This way detective gets one good seer in. So didn't want to claim vanillager.

Also, @Trilt , a wolf stole my vote, game was already over, why was this even played out?
Best part is that it could have been over last night if I wasn't such a doofus lol

You claiming a role is what made you so sketchy to me - I knew where the CD burner had gone, and you weren't on the upgrade list.

Reactions: 1 users