East Tennessee State University (Quillen) College of Medicine: Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memphisgirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if anyone has already started a thread for QCOM class of 2015. I couldn't find one so I started this. If there is already one, feel free to let me know!

I am interested in housing information in Johnson City. I would like somewhere quiet, close to the medical school, $500-600/month, that allows pets! I am coming from out of town so places with websites would be awesome so I could get an idea of things before coming for a visit!

Members don't see this ad.

I am not sure if anyone has already started a thread for QCOM class of 2015. I couldn't find one so I started this. If there is already one, feel free to let me know!

I am interested in housing information in Johnson City. I would like somewhere quiet, close to the medical school, $500-600/month, that allows pets! I am coming from out of town so places with websites would be awesome so I could get an idea of things before coming for a visit!

I don't have any housing information but I thought I'd drop in here to say hey. I'll be attending Quillen in the fall, I can't wait to start!

yay!!!
i was starting to get nervous that my thread wasnt working or something
since no one had replied
i am really excited too!!!

Just got accepted and this is my number one choice school! See you guys in July!

Status
Not open for further replies.