Creighton Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry for stupid question, it is probably written somewhere but... how does it work with Creighton supplimental application? I just designated Craighton on PharmCAS and paid my fee, now what should I do? Many thanks!!!!

Which campus did you apply for (campus or distance)? Also, has PharmCAS posted your PCAT scores yet? Still waiting on mine. I haven't heard anything about a supplemental yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Sorry for stupid question, it is probably written somewhere but... how does it work with Creighton supplimental application? I just designated Craighton on PharmCAS and paid my fee, now what should I do? Many thanks!!!!

They removed the supp application

Last edited:
Which campus did you apply for (campus or distance)? Also, has PharmCAS posted your PCAT scores yet? Still waiting on mine. I haven't heard anything about a supplemental yet.
I just applied distance

Members don't see this ad :)
Uh-oh, I hope they don't compare my application against yours, LOL. There's no way I'm getting in if you are my competition! :)
Not a guarantee, I dont speak engish well, and my reading is very low

anyway creighton is my second choice:) I will withdraw application if I will be accepted in my local college :)

Review was completed the 16th. Is it safe to say i'm not getting an interview? Every i've seen on here got an interview invite almost immediately after review was complete.

Review was completed the 16th. Is it safe to say i'm not getting an interview? Every i've seen on here got an interview invite almost immediately after review was complete.
How do you know that your review was complete?Is there any way to create profile on Creighton?

anyway creighton is my second choice:) I will withdraw application if I will be accepted in my local college :)

Did you interview at your local pharmacy school already?

You have to wait for them to send you an email to choose what pathway you would like to apply to. The supplemental was waived, unless they put it back up.

If you're questioning whether or not you've gotten an interview, just call. They're very nice and helpful. But you are right, they give you an interview almost instantly after reviewing your application. You may be waiting for a waitlist or rejection letter.

Anyone going to the 4/22 interview? I applied for distance.

Is there anyone who is currently a distance learning student? I want to know how you are dealing with the online coursework.

Is there any MN students?

Anyone going to the 4/22 interview? I applied for distance.

Is there anyone who is currently a distance learning student? I want to know how you are dealing with the online coursework.

Is there any MN students?

I live in MN

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been invited to interview for the distance pathway in April or May?

Yes I am going on 4/22

Ugh, I wish PharmCAS would hurry up and post my PCAT scores so that Creighton can finally review my application! I wonder if they've already filled all their interview slots for the April and May interview dates. Do you mind if I ask what your GPA/PCAT stats are? Also, have you heard from anyone else who has been invited to interview on April 22nd?

Out of curiously, has anyone who has been accepted and paid their deposit gotten anything about e-orientation yet? I think gmail has been having serious issues lately and I want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Out of curiously, has anyone who has been accepted and paid their deposit gotten anything about e-orientation yet? I think gmail has been having serious issues lately and I want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Yes, check your blue line and creighton mail

Yes, check your blue line and creighton mail

I don't have a Creighton email yet. Hmm I'll check when I get home - about to interview for a job. Thank you.

I don't have a Creighton email yet. Hmm I'll check when I get home - about to interview for a job. Thank you.

Ok. Good luck, I used my nest ID and password for blue line and for the mail add @creighton.edu to your nest ID

Hello everyone,
I have my campus pathway interview in April. I am stressed about it. Does anyone know if they really accept people in April or how many seats are remaining?

29th Jan interview:

Did any one hear back?
it has been over a month.

29th Jan interview:

Did any one hear back?
it has been over a month.

If it's been a month, you can call the office. Have you check your portal? In mine, the status of application has changed to complete whichever that means. Good luck!

If it's been a month, you can call the office. Have you check your portal? In mine, the status of application has changed to complete whichever that means. Good luck!
Do you know if they really accept people interviewed in April?
Thanks

Ugh, I wish PharmCAS would hurry up and post my PCAT scores so that Creighton can finally review my application! I wonder if they've already filled all their interview slots for the April and May interview dates. Do you mind if I ask what your GPA/PCAT stats are? Also, have you heard from anyone else who has been invited to interview on April 22nd?
Mine is not that great, but I've been in the pharmacy field for about 3 years and have some other extra curricular activities...so that may have helped me . Is your pharmcas grades up yet? Gl!

Hey everyone... Did anyone hear back from the Feb. 19 interview for distance? I know it's been only 3 weeks, but the wait is killing me. Oddly, today I received a brochure and admission information in the mail to apply. However, the deadline passed. I thought it was a decision letter.

Hey everyone... Did anyone hear back from the Feb. 19 interview for distance? I know it's been only 3 weeks, but the wait is killing me. Oddly, today I received a brochure and admission information in the mail to apply. However, the deadline passed. I thought it was a decision letter.
No not yet. Well. .. as least I haven't.

Sent from my SM-N920T using SDN mobile

I got the letter with the brochure, as well. Creighton is still waiting on my PCAT scores to be posted to my account by PharmCAS, so hopefully it's not their equivalent of a rejection letter.

Hi guys! I have an interview this coming Tuesday March 15 for campus pathway! I am so nervous :oops:.. will anyone be there? Also, for those that already got accepted what kind of questions did they ask?!

I got the letter with the brochure, as well. Creighton is still waiting on my PCAT scores to be posted to my account by PharmCAS, so hopefully it's not their equivalent of a rejection letter.

I hope it's not, too! I took the January PCAT and it took a little over a month for PharmCAS to receive the scores. Creighton was waiting on them to finish reviewing my application and I received an invitation the next day for an interview.

I hope it's not, too! I took the January PCAT and it took a little over a month for PharmCAS to receive the scores. Creighton was waiting on them to finish reviewing my application and I received an invitation the next day for an interview.

I got the brochure as well, it arrived a few days before my acceptance letter

I got my acceptance letter today and I'm from MN too! Near Mankato
Congratulations!! I think I remember you, Creighton was the only school you applied to right? Since you were in the last group of interviews, I guess you made a lasting impression. :)

Congratulations!! I think I remember you, Creighton was the only school you applied to right? Since you were in the last group of interviews, I guess you made a lasting impression. :)

I remember you too! Yes Creighton was my first and only choice! Thank you and good luck!

Everyone -- how long did it take for your application on Creighton's admissions portal to show that your PCAT scores had been received after your PCAT date was listed on PharmCAS? My test was added to my PharmCAS account yesterday, but Creighton's portal still shows that the test has not been received....

Everyone -- how long did it take for your application on Creighton's admissions portal to show that your PCAT scores had been received after your PCAT date was listed on PharmCAS? My test was added to my PharmCAS account yesterday, but Creighton's portal still shows that the test has not been received....
PharmCAS received my scores on Feb. 5 (Friday) and Creighton updated my portal for an interview invite on Feb. 9.

Hey all,
Anyone here for campus pathway and has an update for us?
I am kinda stressing out. My Interview is on April 29th... It is kinda late.

Just received my acceptance letter for the distance pathway!

Reactions: 2 users
Yay congrats! Is Creighton your first choice? I'm hoping you accept so I can already know one of my classmates!
The pressure! Lol, it's one of my top two choices and I'm having a really hard time deciding. I'm pretty sure several others from our interview batch got accepted as well. :)

The pressure! Lol, it's one of my top two choices and I'm having a really hard time deciding. I'm pretty sure several others from our interview batch got accepted as well. :)
Wendy from our table was accepted as well. I think Creighton is your best choice :)