Clue WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Those are the only ones I haven't gotten to yet.

So based on Wikipedia, we're looking for a Colonel Mustard?

Members don't see this ad.

Well, that was a good night for us villagers -- and not for the wolves :smuggrin:.
Nstarz, sheepdog, and cuitlamiztli as possibilities for the original wolf. Yes?
If by "original" you mean started the game as a wolf -- no, that leaves only NStarz and sheeps. I've been Jennifer Lopez, mansion guest and villager since day 1. No conversions here, either.

Anyway, I'm going to go crash now. Contingency vote has been submitted in case I don't wake up by the deadline to see what's going on.

Cuit, by "original", I mean prior to the most recent possible conversion night. However, if we think the game started with 5 wolves (SOV, nyanko, Minnerbelle, Firefly, & ???), we are in fact looking for someone who was a wolf on day one - which would rule you out.

I don't have time to go back through the thread at the moment, but I will look back through things before I cast a vote.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to add to the data ... I roped Sheep in the ballroom last night.

No particular reason other than "had rope, will rope people."

I'm disappointed to find out Sheep is a guy.

WTF--I have been talking with sheep, about the mod mistake. If you read back through my posts, I think I'll clear myself in your mind.

I am also not a wolf, don't know what else to say about that.

Currently, the lynch deadline is still 12PM PST. Krist, our wonderful amazing co-mod, will be closing out the day cycle today. She may get on here to change the time if she needs to. I have received a few contingencies which I will make sure get forwarded to her. If anyone else is going to send in a contingency vote please be sure to send it to Krist and not just me. Thank You!!

Night deadline is still 7PM PST. I will again close night out as soon as I get home. Keep your fingers crossed for no last minute, late night emergencies.

Zeus's got moves you've never seen
458.gif

just ask TW, she was carrying his love baby :laugh:
1159.gif

:lol: Lots of sharing of partners in the SND forum!

LIS - you batting for the other team now?! :laugh:
smiley-sex014.gif

Hey LIS, dead girls can't say no ;)
:laugh: j/k!!

First: :corny: This game is great!

Second: Current Vote Tally

2 contingency votes to be revealed 1 hour before the deadline.

3 hours remain. Lynch lynch lynch!! :smuggrin:

Hey LIS, dead girls can't say no ;)
:laugh: j/k!!

is that an invitation Nordidog?! do you like your men old?! :laugh:

I feel bad because he can't defend himself, but I haven't been able to shake this feeling. If someone can provide a good argument in another direction, I'll be around to change my vote.

lynch Sheepdog

I've been suspicious as well.

Lynch sheepdogpsu.

Will change if things come up later - I do have to go to work soon, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
first you kill kittens and now you are killing sheepdogs!!!!
dog-graphics-old-english-sheepdog-711726.gif

have you NO mercy!!!!

I was going to investigate sheepdog next...but I guess we need to be efficient. Lynch sheepdog.

I've been suspicious of Sheep for a while. I know (or believe, anyway) that Lissa was as well. But I can't really point to anything specific.

Nevertheless, lynch sheepdog. I will say this ... if Sheep turns out to be innocent, my next lynch vote is already set.

I'm not sure. When I could speak to him, sheepie told me my role. I don't think he would do that if he was a wolf.

I'm not sure. When I could speak to him, sheepie told me my role. I don't think he would do that if he was a wolf.

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, but my other option is you - so...

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, but my other option is you - so...

I'm not sure either. He knew my villager name which I hinted to earlier in the thread and put 2 and 2 together. If you guys believe strongly, I will lynch sheepie, but I'm not necessarily convinced.

I'm not sure either. He knew my villager name which I hinted to earlier in the thread and put 2 and 2 together. If you guys believe strongly, I will lynch sheepie, but I'm not necessarily convinced.

I'm confused. I'm not going to push this, because I don't know that it matters, but are we talking about a role or just your name?

I'm confused. I'm not going to push this, because I don't know that it matters, but are we talking about a role or just your name?

Just my villager name. Sorry to be confusing. If it helps at all (not that it really matters), I'm Lady Gaga.

Plurality reached, voting closed. Results pending.

I've been suspicious of Sheep for a while. I know (or believe, anyway) that Lissa was as well. But I can't really point to anything specific.

Nevertheless, lynch sheepdog. I will say this ... if Sheep turns out to be innocent, my next lynch vote is already set.

I bet it's me, ain't it :laugh:

Not a good idea. Fo sho.

Just my villager name. Sorry to be confusing. If it helps at all (not that it really matters), I'm Lady Gaga.

Ok. I think that was fairly easy to guess from something you had posted earlier.

Ok. I think that was fairly easy to guess from something you had posted earlier.

Yep. Just wanted to throw it out there. WTF can vouch for me, even though she didn't investigate me, by something that happened earlier in the game. This is what sheepie had told me happened, and why I'm not convinced he's a wolf. I guess we will see anyway!

Disclaimer: I am on my phone and apologize for the short write up and lack of details, I will edit when I get home.

The mansion guests wake up early and resume talks of who the remaining murderer(s) is/are. Revenge is on their minds, and they quickly agree to lynch sheepdogpsu, the host of Tudor Mansion. Unfortunately your dear host has been tied up and stuffed in a closet, so he was unable to defend himself. The guests gang up on him and use the same rope he was silenced with to hang him from the ceiling while he is still unable to speak. You have lynched sheepdogpsu, another mansion guest (unfortunately don't have the list of players on my phone, so I'm not sure his celebrity role :D). 8 players remain. Night deadline remains 7 pm pst, but If you want to send me your pms early I'm sure it would be fine with dvmdream to close night out early, so send your pms to both of us!

and you have killed an innocent sheepdog!!!!!
dog-graphics-old-english-sheepdog-711726.gif

Come on guests!!!!! GET THE WOLFS!!!!

Sheepie told me that one of your investigations had come up with the name Lady Gaga, instead of the mansion guest's actual name (a mod error). Because sheep figured out I was Lady Gaga from one my early posts, he figured that my character was not a made-up one and that I was actually a mansion guest (Lady Gaga). Of course, if I had been converted, that wouldn't really help, but it does prove that I at least started the game as a mansion guest.

Oh and, final vote tally:

Sheepdogpsu: 5 (hintofblue, Nohika, WTF, LIS, nstarz)
Nstarz: 1 (cuitlggjdkska- contingency vote)

Seriously? Why did he want to hold onto that stupid veto so bad? :mad:

Sorry Sheeps.

is that an invitation Nordidog?! do you like your men old?! :laugh:
older , but not ancient, please. :smuggrin: I'm only 28...

Seriously? Why did he want to hold onto that stupid veto so bad? :mad:

Sorry Sheeps.

So I could save myself if s*** like this happened!

That sucked not being able to defend myself, and I figured out everything this morning too:mad:

Oh and I was rihanna

Last edited:
All sore loserness aside lets go villagers (you know who you are)

I'm not that mad, now i can drink all the rest of the day without worrying about this game;) Officially done with finals and undergrad!

That sucked not being able to defend myself, and I figured out who the wolves were this morning too:mad:

Oh and I was rihanna
I will be curious to know if you are right;). Also, villagers, my early parole is looking good and I should be back in society soon:p.

I will be curious to know if you are right;). Also, villagers, my early parole is looking good and I should be back in society soon:p.

You wish ffsushi! You were jumped and killed your first night in jail! :p

LIS, I think you're growing forgetful in your old age. :laugh:

And go wolves! :woot:

All sore loserness aside lets go villagers (you know who you are)

I'm not that mad, now i can drink all the rest of the day without worrying about this game;) Officially done with finals and undergrad!

so friggin jealous that you are done with finals! have a drink for me!

That sucked not being able to defend myself, and I figured out [redacted]

Oh and I was [redacted]

I see. Well, it's good to find out from a dead person that [redacted]

Last edited:
WTF, did you tell Sheeps my role? And if so, how detailed were you? And if so, why did you do it?

WTF had decided at that point that she trusted Sheeps and I. She wasn't detailed much at all - she had your role name. I'm trying to find the right PM to see what else was shared. She said you had a unique ability to do something (I won't share what it was to protect you).

She shared it with me because she trusted me because she'd cleared me, and Sheepie because he was somewhat trusted after being SOV's target.

WTF had decided at that point that she trusted Sheeps and I. She wasn't detailed much at all - she had your role name. I'm trying to find the right PM to see what else was shared. She said you had a unique ability to do something (I won't share what it was to protect you).

She shared it with me because she trusted me because she'd cleared me, and Sheepie because he was somewhat trusted after being SOV's target.

Great. Thanks, Nohika.

There are 8 players left. I believe deadline for PMs are 7pm PST, but get your PMs in early anyway so you can entertain all the dead people.

Conservatory:
- vacant

Kitchen:
1. hintofblue
2. cuitlamiztli
3. Philliab

Lounge:
- vacant

Study:
1. nohika
2. WTF

Ballroom:
1. LIS
2. NStarz
3. orca2011

Billiard Room:
- vacant

Deceased:

1. AKDream, RyanSeacrest
2. Fireflysushi, Mr.Green
3. zanydogz, Nicki Minaj
4. Packen, Pry, TheInvestigator
5. wildcatj, Gazardiel, The Angel
6. Minnerbelle, Mrs. White
7. wldlfstdnt, Jennifer Aniston
8. Dyachei, Ellen Degeneres
9. NordiCat, Mrs. Ho, The Cook
10. SOV, Mrs. Peacock
11. Katie8, Oprah Winfrey
12 . IvoryPolarBear, wadsworth the butler revived as Mrs. Scarlet the murderer.
13. Devyn, Justin Beiber.
14. nyanko, professor plum, murderer and thief
15. Lissarae06, Chris Brown
16. jjohnston, Britney Spears
17 Sheepdogpsu, Rihanna

yes entertain us.... or we will entertain you :smuggrin:

4c2.jpg

yes entertain us.... or we will entertain you :smuggrin:

4c2.jpg

I just love the face! "Hehe, I gotcho football".

Probably a stupid question at this point in the game, but people who are silenced after a night can talk again once the lynch vote happens, right?