Case Western Reserve Class of 2009!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm trying to figure out the Case parking system online, but I'm pretty much lost. Can anyone explain this thing? Or, perhaps more importantly, can any current students tell me whether I need to act now to reserve a night/weekend parking permit? I heard the Weekday permits are difficult to get, but I wasn't sure about night/weekends...

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

AmateurChef said:
I'm trying to figure out the Case parking system online, but I'm pretty much lost. Can anyone explain this thing? Or, perhaps more importantly, can any current students tell me whether I need to act now to reserve a night/weekend parking permit? I heard the Weekday permits are difficult to get, but I wasn't sure about night/weekends...

Thanks!
night/weekends is easy to get. i picked mine up several weeks into school. its the day parking thats harder to get.

I have two questions that are probably a little bit stupid.

1) By when do we need our stethoscopes? Should I get it by day 1, or do I have a couple of weeks?

2) Where exactly is orientation? So much of what we've done has been in the Wolfstein building, but I kind of assume orientation is actually in the medical school. Is it? All I can find on my schedule is "room E301."

Thanks, gang.

Members don't see this ad :)
rayofdiana said:
I have two questions that are probably a little bit stupid.

1) By when do we need our stethoscopes? Should I get it by day 1, or do I have a couple of weeks?

2) Where exactly is orientation? So much of what we've done has been in the Wolfstein building, but I kind of assume orientation is actually in the medical school. Is it? All I can find on my schedule is "room E301."

Thanks, gang.

1) I don't think you need it right away because stethoscope companies are going to be coming to the school to show off their stuff to us and I'm gonna wait until then to buy one most likely.
2) E301 is in the med school... it is our first year lecture hall. I don't have the schedule in front of me to be sure that the very first talk is there, but if it says E301 then it's the 3rd floor of the med school where all our classes and desks are and stuff.

Yeah, it's the 3rd floor of the med school. Breakfast is in the lounge on the fourth floor right above it.

-X

gz4444 said:
2) E301 is in the med school... it is our first year lecture hall. I don't have the schedule in front of me to be sure that the very first talk is there, but if it says E301 then it's the 3rd floor of the med school where all our classes and desks are and stuff.

I can't wait to start pre-orientation tomorrow! I might be a few minutes late because I'm taking my cat to the vet, but I'll be there. See you guys soon!