Carry on My WWayward Son - Supernatural WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't EVER trust you. you're never trustworthy. you've admitted this in other games
So you believe her favorite role is not in this game at all? Or that the person who has it wouldn't come on and say "hey, stl is definitely not this role." The logic flow is missing for me to make a bold claim and not get contested

Members don't see this ad.

So far I don't have enough to not vote filly. STL I don't get on his play the second half of today with his crazyness on the item stuff. One item cannot suddenly change the conditions of an alpha in any game that I've ever played, so it doesn't make sense he kept pushing it. But I also don't know what to think about his and SOV's exchange today. Then there is hyge who is playing very wrong, but I am trying to attribute it to her noobness and allow for her claim she cancelled N2.

I don't know much about SAR, but didn't get pinged there yet. MJ gave us Doc, so still wiling to have him in villager lane. cdo/dvm was not setting pretty, but they came forward with the knife bit, which could have stayed silent and let ski fry.

I dunno. That's what I've got off the top of my head.

Yes, noob. Canceled N1, not N2. Please lml why I am playing so bad. I WANT TO LERN

Also, @SummerTheLynx why is Fern so certainly village? I decided to change my vote based on the conversation but the certainty of everyone else that she is totally legit is not intuitive to me at the moment. But, beer.

So you believe her favorite role is not in this game at all? Or that the person who has it wouldn't come on and say "hey, stl is definitely not this role." The logic flow is missing for me to make a bold claim and not get contested
do you believe it was randomly generated or not? I missed if you claimed a name, but I'm not going to be like oh hey stl says this about himself so it must be true!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
You are going for someone that has implied a role that is one of Dubz's favorites and is a tracker
I personally have been ignoring implied roles because as WZ alluded to earlier, it is easy to try and mislead people anyway in the hints provided since no one can outright say who they are. So not a thing.

CHECK YOUR VOTES

Day 5 - Molotov Everyone with Holy Fire Lynch Tally: Massive Headache Edition

Filly (0) -
SAR (1) - MJ
STL (2) - ski, SAR
Pippy (1) - PBC
Cdo (2) - SOV, dy
Fern (0) -
Ski (1) - Fern
Hyge (1) - LIS
Lupachei (0) -
Lis (3) - stl, filly, hyge
raf (1) - cdo

12/14 votes
Ties: 0
Waffleometer: All the waffles

Lynch closed (9pm EST)

666cd42e3c18273c47d9921ec8cdcaf9.gif

Last edited:
CHECK YOUR VOTES
Day 5 - Molotov Everyone with Holy Fire Lynch Tally: Massive Headache Edition

Filly (0) -
SAR (1) - MJ
STL (2) - ski, SAR
Pippy (1) - PBC
Cdo (2) - SOV, dy
Fern (0) -
Ski (2) - Fern, MJ
Hyge (1) - LIS
Lupachei (0) -
Lis (4) - stl, ski, filly, hyge
raf (1) - cdo

14/14 votes
Ties: 0
Waffleometer: All the waffles

Lynch closed (9pm EST)

666cd42e3c18273c47d9921ec8cdcaf9.gif
you have me on there twice, stl and lis. switched to stl. and vmh (+someone else?) not voting so 12/14

@hygebeorht can you repost your list of surmised roles
Unfortunately no. I checked to be safe and modgods don't intend this game to be solved via role sleuthing. But I will say that STL has subtly implied a very village role, and claimed a village ability, which I kind of buy. Enough not to lynch him today.

I don't put it past STL to wolf or chaos at that level, and while I am suuuuuper hesitant to EVER trust STL, I'm not getting the level of insufferable arrogance that I usually expect from STL when he has an extra-juicy chaos or wolf role.

UNOFFICIAL MODBANDONMENT LYNCH TALLY

Filly (0) -
STL (3) - SAR, lupachei, ski
Pippy (1) - PBC
Cdo (1) - SOV
Fern (0) -
Ski (1) - Fern
Hyge (1) - LIS
Lupachei (0) -
raf (1) - cdo
LIS (3) - STL, filly, hyge
SAR (1) - MJ

12/14 votes
Ties: 1
Waffleometer: 16?

Lynch deadline...1 MINUTE (9pm EDT)

CHECK YO VOTES
Unlynch stl, lynch cdo
@Bottle of Bear, dis what you want i believe

Members don't see this ad :)
He has it right. dy is dyin. My lovely hydra head.
he fixed it, but i was trying to make it easier for him to find everything because he also had MJ lynching me still. I think he had missed some of my updated ones, so i was putting the most recent one plus your flop

Reactions: 1 user
Finally realized why it wasn't adding up. Tally is good now

the arrogance was right there when he said that by voting him, we must be a wolf
4 people left on list since y'all are sure on raf and ski. 1 is claiming the other mason role. One is cdo, who has nothing strikingly off in game play. One is you, and the other is LIS, who you also feel good about not being a wolf. So if it's not LIS, either you shouldn't be as confident in one of yours, it's cdo, or its you

4 people left on list since y'all are sure on raf and ski. 1 is claiming the other mason role. One is cdo, who has nothing strikingly off in game play. One is you, and the other is LIS, who you also feel good about not being a wolf. So if it's not LIS, either you shouldn't be as confident in one of yours, it's cdo, or its you
howre we so sure its not mj?

MJ did give us DocE rather early in the game.
Yes I do understand this. But my only problem with it is because of my mod-created N2 item. I don't know when it got to be used (like if it was available for results immediately or not) or who used it and I don't know if there ACTUALLY is a role name seer in this game or not, but I did say something about it last night. Lemme go find my post.

MJ did give us DocE rather early in the game.
Yes I do understand this. But my only problem with it is because of my mod-created N2 item. I don't know when it got to be used (like if it was available for results immediately or not) or who used it and I don't know if there ACTUALLY is a role name seer in this game or not, but I did say something about it last night. Lemme go find my post.
I figure it's been two day cycles and if it hasn't been used by now, I don't know what's up with these things. First item was Dad's Diary, which was a seering item. Written by the mods so it had an option that could be useful to the wolves. Gave the receiver the option to ability, role name, or affiliation seer. My main hesitation with revealing this before was that I'm not positive if we do have a role name seer or not, or if Dad's Diary was MJ's little birdy. If it was his birdy, its looking like MJ is wolf because why the hell would you role name seer when you can affiliation seer if you're village? They could have bussed DocE to gain village cred for MJ and used the item to seer a villagers ability to night kill them if they had a power role.
If there actually IS a role name seer, then I have no ****ing clue what happened to my item or who got it or if it was used.

If raf's ability balances mine and my items only go out when she requests one, this item and her request should align, since they were both N2.
^^this

D5 -

Dead is @LetItSnow, who was
the Alpha Vampire, a wolf who was untrackable and could perform an extra kill on even nights.

tumblr_ombfpyzYNe1tfgw9to3_400.gif

Also, welcome @Teepster87 who will be taking over for raf.

It is now Night 5. Night Deadline is 12am EST.

13 players remain
Roster:
1. Coopah - Rufus
2. @vetmedhead
3. SnowshoeDog143 - Alpha Shapeshifter
4. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
5. @hygebeorht
6. @SummerTheLynx
7. @PippyPony - Benny
8. @SkiOtter
9. cdoconn - Garth
10. @Lupin21 / @dyachei
11. @SARdoghandler
12. @cdoconn (the player formerly known as DVMDream)
13. @PrincessButterCup
14. @Mad Jack
15. Jilary - Sam
16. @StartingoverVet
17. genny - Jo
18. @LetItSnow - Alpha Vampire

19. @Filly Bay
20. @Teepster87 (the player formerly known as raf)
21. DocEspana - Alpha Werewolf

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Oh I didn't see that one coming! That's wonderful!

This means that it's just PBC (Lucifer) left, yes? I don't want to waste another lynch on a failed attempt if it's not!