Carry on My WWayward Son - Supernatural WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I would never kick out you @cdoconn, but let's just say I've seen the first 5 seasons at least 3x...also, I may or may not have thrown a SPN themed Halloween party like 8 years ago (with hex bags and sigils and devil's traps and purple nurples...).

I gotta play this game. Also, post-grad life is getting boring. Drinking leftover champagne alone while watching netflix is fun for like, 7 days max.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
I would never kick out you @cdoconn, but let's just say I've seen the first 5 seasons at least 3x...also, I may or may not have thrown a SPN themed Halloween party like 8 years ago (with hex bags and sigils and devil's traps and purple nurples...).

I gotta play this game. Also, post-grad life is getting boring. Drinking leftover champagne alone while watching netflix is fun for like, 7 days max.
Let's wait until @WildZoo makes the verdict. I personally have no problem giving you my spot/ partnering with Ski, I just wanna wait a minute!

Reactions: 1 user

If black box does confirm their spot today and Subz is set at having 21 people, eggo and I can become 1 and share spot 8 so you can play too

Members don't see this ad :)

Can you run a remedial catch up class today for the rest of us who have never seen this? (Actually a serious request lol)

Can you run a remedial catch up class today for the rest of us who have never seen this? (Actually a serious request lol)
Yes I will be watching 13 episodes on planes tonight. That will be my knowledge. Plus reading basic plot summaries so I have an inkling of what the series is about :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
mod abandonment. Worse ever than JDH. I never should have come back.

On an unrelated note: Are dyachei, dvmd, LIS, DocE and SOV all playing together? Hmm. Strike that "never should have come back" comment. I am willing to endure mod abandonment for this.

Reactions: 4 users
Oi vey.

Players
1. Coopah
2. vetmedhead
3. SnowshoeDog143
4. TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
5. hyge
6. SummertheLynx
7. Pippy
8. Ski (maybe)
9. Cdo
10. lupachei
11. SARDines
12. DVMDream
13. PBC
14. MJ
15. Jilary
16. SOV
17. genny
18. LeTitsNow
19. Filly Bay
20. raf
21. DocE

Waiting List
1. BlackBox

Spectatortots
1. Karabou
2. Deva
3. Trout
4. Jayne
5. amgoose
6. lotf
7. 3m
8. lyra

mod abandonment. Worse ever than JDH. I never should have come back.

On an unrelated note: Are dyachei, dvmd, LIS, DocE and SOV all playing together? Hmm. Strike that "never should have come back" comment. I am willing to endure mod abandonment for this.

Blame doobs this is her Mickey Mouse organization. Also hyge we'll sub you in for black and if black shows up he can have top dibs on alternate sheet.

Players
1. Coopah
2. vetmedhead
3. SnowshoeDog143
4. TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
5. @hygebeorht
6. SummertheLynx
7. Pippy
8. Ski (maybe)
9. Cdo
10. lupachei
11. SARDines
12. DVMDream
13. PBC
14. MJ
15. Jilary
16. SOV
17. genny
18. LeTitsNow
19. Filly Bay
20. raf
21. DocE

Waiting List
1. @BlackBox

Spectatortots
1. Karabou
2. Deva
3. Trout
4. Jayne
5. amgoose
6. lotf
7. 3m
8. lyra

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ski wants spoilers. Also hyge did you watch that season finale
I haven't kept up. I like binge-watching entire seasons when I have the available mental bandwidth, which has been...none of vet school. I watched like 4 of the later seasons and couldn't pay any attention (some of them were right ****ty, though, so I'm not taking the blame there).

I hear they've turned it around again, so I am looking forward to catching up before the internship starts!

I haven't kept up. I like binge-watching entire seasons when I have the available mental bandwidth, which has been...none of vet school. I watched like 4 of the later seasons and couldn't pay any attention (some of them were right ****ty, though, so I'm not taking the blame there).

I hear they've turned it around again, so I am looking forward to catching up before the internship starts!
6 and 7 and parts of 8 are perty bad, after that it's better with the exception of a couple moments in 10. Never as good as the first 5 but can't really expect that anyway :)

image.jpeg

Also, FYI frands, imma be on a plane for many many hours and will be home about 4 pm or so est Monday so don't have a fit when I'm not on til after then because I won't have wifi.

He had grown weary in so many ways. He hated being pulled into this business between Heaven and Hell, hated the self righteousness on each side, hated how often his one simple rule had been broken.

Everything that lives, dies, he muttered to himself. No one, not even the Winchesters, should be allowed to circumvent that absolute truth. And yet they had, time and again. Yes, he had helped. Ancient and powerful as he was, he was not without his weaknesses. Somehow these humans, these particular humans...there was just something about their conviction. It was hard to resist. But no more. He had one job, and he would see it done. Balance would be restored.

Still, he had no desire to see the world destroyed by Lucifer and his followers. The so called King of Hell was nothing more to him than a child throwing a tantrum across the millennia. So he would give them one more chance. One last opportunity to save the world. And because deep down he wanted to see them succeed, he had done what he could to even the playing field. But in the end, it would be up to them, as it always was.

Sam and Dean Winchester didn’t know what Death had done for them. Not yet. What they did know was that Lucifer was out there, amassing an army of monsters. It wouldn’t be long before he would come looking for them, so they were taking the fight to him. Crowley had tipped them off that he was operating out of a rundown mental hospital. It was never a sure thing with Crowley, but it was the only info they had. The Impala carried them through the night, and in the early morning hours they pulled into a wooded area near the building they were looking for. Dean checked his phone again. They hadn’t heard from Cas in days. Still nothing. Dean shook his head and joined Sam at the back of the car.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6wfbbs0r58ws8co8cw4o4g0o8_640.gif

Castiel had known something big was happening, something other than Lucifer and his monsters. He could feel it, an energy that originated somewhere in Lawrence, Kansas and spread out in tendrils of heat in all directions. He waited through a day and night before it finally revealed itself. A flash of light that arched from the heavens and touched down in multiple locations across the land, some far enough that even he couldn’t see. To anyone else it might look like lightning. But he knew what those flashes of light really were. Souls.

tumblr_inline_oihti3YCsY1tyiaaq_500.gif

Meanwhile, somewhere in the dark…

latest

Rules:
  1. There will be NO ROLE REVEALS allowed on the thread. If you feel you must reveal to get out of a lynch, use ability only (seer, blocker, vanilla, etc). Same goes for PMs. Don't even think about trying to use villager code.
  2. By extension of the above, no copy & paste from mod PMs.
  3. Editing is allowed, but please do not edit lynch votes and do not delete posts.
  4. As you’ll notice below, there are no groups. There will be no PMs outside of ones set up by the mods.

It is now Day 1. Lynch will end at 9pm EST. Remember, there will be a quick turnaround with the night cycle, so send in contingencies.

Roster:
1. @Coopah
2. @vetmedhead
3. @SnowshoeDog143
4. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
5. @hygebeorht
6. @SummerTheLynx
7. @PippyPony
8. @SkiOtter
9. @cdoconn
10. @Lupin21 / @dyachei
11. @SARdoghandler
12. @DVMDream
13. @PrincessButterCup
14. @Mad Jack
15. @Jilary
16. @StartingoverVet
17. @genny
18. @LetItSnow
19. @Filly Bay
20. @raf2769
21. @DocEspana

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
lynch dyachei

because i promised to strike first.

Probably not actually a good idea to lynch dyachei. At least not *today*. Ill figure out some excuse to want her dead by tomorrow, im sure.

Dubz crackin down on the role reveals on thread...girl after my own heart :love:

So very tempted to lynch ski since she asked people not to. Also tempted to lynch Coop, since #tradition.

But lynch STL

because I don't think I've actually ever done that before, and I should probably pick on someone other than Coop for a change.