California Northstate College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
is the 5000$ refundable?

Members don't see this ad.

twentytwelve2......i agree with you!!! i seriously wonder what the new graduates have to say about all of this!? there are some schools out there that were established and were on shaky grounds with their accredidation as a matter of fact they were put on probation. okay so there are 1 or few pple that dont want to hire from new schools...SO WHAT! they do not make up for the entire nation where there is a pharmacist that is needed.....i know quite a few people that have been placed in a pharmacy, training right now as we speak, and they just graduated from cncup! ALL rph schools are expensive! this is a new school it has to go through the needed criteria to get accredited, so those people that want to go best of wishes those that dont the feelings are all the same.:)
Thanks, you make great points. Aye, the cost between CNCP and Touro is nearly the same now. The difference is about 1,300.

Who is trying to convince anybody, we are all adults we all get to make our own decision about where we want to go to school. If you do or don't go to CNCP it has no impact on me. Like others that have posted I live in the area too and I hear the complaints at work and from my dad who is a pharmacist in the area. The post are more about...I'm just say'n so you know whats up...good luck to all of you.
Judging by 100% of your posts, I am sure you have a motive. Otherwise, you should have no interest in even typing out a single word since quote, "it has no impact on me." But you sure make it seem so.

Anyways, I enjoy reading your posts. Keep them coming! Care to elaborate on the "somebody" you know that went to the CNCP graduation? Can you ask that somebody to ask the CNCP graduate why they weren't called "Dr.?" That should be no problem right? Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, you make great points. Aye, the cost between CNCP and Touro is nearly the same now. The difference is about 1,300.

Judging by 100% of your posts, I am sure you have a motive. Otherwise, you should have no interest in even typing out a single word since quote, "it has no impact on me." But you sure make it seem so.

Anyways, I enjoy reading your posts. Keep them coming! Care to elaborate on the "somebody" you know that went to the CNCP graduation? Can you ask that somebody to ask the CNCP graduate why they weren't called "Dr.?" That should be no problem right? Thank you.
You seem really fixated on being called Dr. at graduation. You should contact the graduation committee when school begins at CNCP and voice your opinion.

if the school gets accreditated everything is fine..

u dont need a pharmd to practice as a pharmacist ...u can do it with a B.S...
this school offers pharmd good enough ...

Why wouldn't you need a pharm d to practice as a pharmacist? How can you do it with a BS? Why are there pharmacy schools then? Am I missing something here ?

Why wouldn't you need a pharm d to practice as a pharmacist? How can you do it with a BS? Why are there pharmacy schools then? Am I missing something here ?

Previously, in the United States, the bachelor's degree in pharmacy was the first-professional degree for pharmacy practice. Some schools and colleges of pharmacy offered a post-baccalaureate undergraduate PharmD degree. These professional undergraduate level degrees became prevalent in US programs in the late 1960s.

In 1990, the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) mandated that a doctor of pharmacy degree would be the new first-professional degree. Currently all accredited schools and colleges of pharmacy in the US offer the PharmD degree. Many also offer post-PharmD graduate programs in specialized areas of the profession.

For holders of BS Pharmacy degree, a two year Post-Baccularate or Post-BS Pharmacy or Non-Traditional PharmD (NTPD) is offered by more than ten (10) Universities. The programs are offered in evening and/or weekends and/or on-line. These programs are approved by ACPE. Around half of these ten Universities also accept foreign Pharmacy graduates for this two year post-BS PharmD program.[5]

The current PharmD degree curriculum is very different than that of the prior BS in pharmacy and now includes extensive didactic clinical preparation and a full year of hands-on practice experience.

From wiki.

So to clarify IT HAS NO IMPACT ON ME PERSONALLY. I can appreciate your defense of the school as someday you will be an alumna of the place. And no, no one stood up and told the audiance at graduation why they did not address the graduates as Dr. So be impowered to change for the class of 2016!

go 2012 lovin ur posts:)

a decision was made by wasc( will be out soon) ...acpe will make a decision by the end of the month..CNSCP will become fully accreditated and class of 2016 will graduate awarding doctor of pharmacy degree we will be in it:)

So to clarify IT HAS NO IMPACT ON ME PERSONALLY. I can appreciate your defense of the school as someday you will be an alumna of the place. And no, no one stood up and told the audiance at graduation why they did not address the graduates as Dr. So be impowered to change for the class of 2016!

If you know "someone" that went to the graduation, then you should be able to ask the "someone" who was there to ask the alumni why they were not addressed as Dr.

go 2012 lovin ur posts:)

a decision was made by wasc( will be out soon) ...acpe will make a decision by the end of the month..CNSCP will become fully accreditated and class of 2016 will graduate awarding doctor of pharmacy degree we will be in it:)

How did you know the WASC made a decision already?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I just got accepted on Wednesday after being waitlisted since November's interview. I'm turning down my seat though, so I hope one of you gets it!

I feel a little bad for the people who are getting flamed on this thread when they try to shed some light on this school's reputation. In the pharmacy world, even in Socal (where I am), for some reason, CNCP does have a very bad reputation at the moment. I don't believe it's just because it is a new school, because even when Touro wasn't accredited, it still was not getting as much bad press as CNCP is. I also believe it may be because some of its current students made a bad name for the school. Some of the students I met during the lunch were very blase about the school, and told everyone their reasons for being a pharmacist... and sometimes the reasons weren't good ones.

With that being said, I hope that the school does a better job at making a name for itself to better help secure its students jobs in the future. I believe TBL is a great way to teach students to make it interactive and fun, and it'd be a shame if it can't shake this image it has. Also, if you guys make class of 2016 an awesome one, then I'm sure it will reflect on the school's reputation :)

Good luck to everyone! :thumbup:

The medical school would begin classes by August 2012. The first four years would consist of didactic education and experiential training. Then, the college could attain accreditation and begin awarding medical degrees.
- Sacramento Business Journal

Pretty sure the same applies to pharmacy school. So the inaugural students were not called Doctors because they were not awarded a pharmD degree until their school receives accreditation.

Also, we would be p3 by the time the pharmacy school moves to the new building. :O They said the 2014 entering class would be the first to start. I think that means we won't get to experience the integrated courses with CoM and CoP. That would have been great to see.

I called wasc and asked them:) they were on the meeting when i called looooool
thanks for mentioning.....when we graduate they will call us doctors:) very happy..all we need at this point is schools accreditation.
everybody else can keep their openion to themselves...we dont care ...u like CNU good for u ...u dont like it...who cares
my sister was the first graduating class at westernU back in late 90's....she always tells the story of how everybody was so mean to her at her internship cuz of the schools reputation at the time and what everybody was saying about the school back in 1995....but now the school is pretty good...same thing with CNS...everything will change by late July when the school gets full accreditation....

Last edited:
I wonder if the WASC knows about the pending lawsuit - that is some really shady stuff on the administration. I do however get the sense that the faculty of the college are at odds with the administration over the plaintiffs dismissal.

Also is CNCP the only for profit pharmacy school at the moment?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if the WASC knows about the pending lawsuit - that is some really shady stuff on the administration. I do however get the sense that the faculty of the college are at odds with the administration over the plaintiffs dismissal.

Also is CNCP the only for profit pharmacy school at the moment?
No I believe there are a few in the east coast.

It is trying to be the first for-profit allopathic medical school in the country.

there are for profite pharmacy schools in east coast..

for example: appalachian in virginia -fully accreditated....
hahhaah,,, people at wasc know better than us...loooooooooooooool...omg...
im wondering if people at WASC know some of us got rejected loool hahha

i saw a new pharmacy school in california on pharmcas:

west coast university college of pharmacy

Last edited:

Woah! West Coast? So there is a new school people can apply to this cycle?

And what do u mean by "people at WASC know some of us got rejected?"

loooll ya check out pharmcas website...

someone posted a comment "wondering if WASC knows there is a lawsuit pending for school"
in reply i said" im wondering if they know some of us posting these kind of stuff got rejected" looool ;) :p

i was just trying to say of course they know...loooool and if someone got rejected they shouldnt be upset to write these kindda funny stuff loooool

Appalachian College of Pharmacy is not for profit.

loooll ya check out pharmcas website...

someone posted a comment "wondering if WASC knows there is a lawsuit pending for school"
in reply i said" im wondering if they know some of us posting these kind of stuff got rejected" looool ;) :p

i was just trying to say of course they know...loooool and if someone got rejected they shouldnt be upset to write these kindda funny stuff loooool

lmao - I didn't even apply to this school since I already got accepted to another pharmacy school here in California. People aren't even bashing the school, you're on the fence of every single post that just purely raises some honest concerns about CNCP.

i think appalachian was for profit at some point

if u go on ACPE website it says....appalachian.org now its appalachian,edu
maybe CNSU changes after accreditation as well

looool tebowed

Last edited:
on my email said class of 2016 orientation is augest 15-17

school starts on the 20th, but we have to be there on the 15th for the orientation?am i correct?

Last edited:
on my email said class of 2016 orientation is augest 15-17

school starts on the 20th, but we have to be there on the 15th for the orientation?am i correct?

That is right, Prettycat. However, it says Fall class registration is August 6-15th, but that does not apply to us right? We will register for classes during orientation?

You know, if we both attend CNU.. and we both end up at the same table, I am going to freak. In a good way of course lol.

Last edited:
i think appalachian was for profit at some point

if u go on ACPE website it says....appalachian.org now its appalachian,edu
maybe CNSU changes after accreditation as well

looool tebowed

The .org website has to do with Appalachian being an unaccredited school when they were first founded (similar to northstate). They weren't allowed to use to use the .edu until they were regionally accredited.

http://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?q=appalachian+college&s=all&id=449922

loooooooooooooool 2012, so funny...ya we should team up :)
yup, perhaps we will register during orientation

i c 20percent,

i thought .org has something to do with being for profite ... good to know..

I called wasc and asked them:) they were on the meeting when i called looooool
thanks for mentioning.....when we graduate they will call us doctors:) very happy..all we need at this point is schools accreditation.
everybody else can keep their openion to themselves...we dont care ...u like CNU good for u ...u dont like it...who cares
my sister was the first graduating class at westernU back in late 90's....she always tells the story of how everybody was so mean to her at her internship cuz of the schools reputation at the time and what everybody was saying about the school back in 1995....but now the school is pretty good...same thing with CNS...everything will change by late July when the school gets full accreditation....

I never bashed CNCP... It wasn't even my personal opinion if you read it carefully. It was just sharing my thoughts that I don't believe everyone is "out to get" each other on this thread. The conspiracy theories were just getting too out of hand considering that some of the things posted weren't meant to criticize but shed light on an issue for everyone. It is a lot of money to commit after all. Where I said I didn't "like CNCP," I don't know where you got that from either. Anyways, best of luck to you all the same. Just wanted to clarify that you should do some more careful reading, and in no way did I mean to offend you.

lmao - I didn't even apply to this school since I already got accepted to another pharmacy school here in California. People aren't even bashing the school, you're on the fence of every single post that just purely raises some honest concerns about CNCP.

Tebowed, I see what you mean. Reading back on the thread, it's very difficult to say anything without someone jumping down your throat. :confused:

I'm seriously leaning towards reapplying and not attending CNUCOP if I do get off the wait list. I don't want to settle down on a costly and less established school.

I never bashed CNCP... It wasn't even my personal opinion if you read it carefully. It was just sharing my thoughts that I don't believe everyone is "out to get" each other on this thread. The conspiracy theories were just getting too out of hand considering that some of the things posted weren't meant to criticize but shed light on an issue for everyone. It is a lot of money to commit after all. Where I said I didn't "like CNCP," I don't know where you got that from either. Anyways, best of luck to you all the same. Just wanted to clarify that you should do some more careful reading, and in no way did I mean to offend you.

Tebowed, I see what you mean. Reading back on the thread, it's very difficult to say anything without someone jumping down your throat. :confused:
Wait a minute... no one bashed you. What drug are you on? Prettycat did not even quote you on anything. I think she ignored your post. Are you just trying to get attention from her or something? Give it a break. You do not need to post any further.

thanks 2012 for mentioning that looooooooooooooool heheh
amhong,
2012 is right ....i didnt quote anything from ur post....

Wait a minute... no one bashed you. What drug are you on? Prettycat did not even quote you on anything. I think she ignored your post. Are you just trying to get attention from her or something? Give it a break. You do not need to post any further.

I never said anyone bashed me. Where did you get that? Her post mentioned that people should keep the opinions of the school to themselves and if you don't like it no one cares. It was directly after my response. Maybe I was a little quick to assume but gauging from the timing as well as her reference to Western, I thought it was intended towards myself. I said that people were quick to jump down people's throat. That's not saying anyone was bashing anyone. I also apologized if I happened to offend her. Seems to be a miscommunication all around.

I don't think anyone's intentionally bashing the school or the students. They are just providing information that they've heard or seen from their experiences. Whether the opinions are positive or not, we should approach them with an open mind and take them as useful criticism. No need to get so defensive over it. Ultimately, the choice to go to CNUCOP is your own anyway.

personally there's lots of changes going on with the school.. they are hiring a new dean, location is being changed to Elk Grove in 2013 and there is goign to be a med school opening up with it in 2013.. the school cost 40K a year, lots more than most out of state schools and isn't even accredited yet.. the teaching style is very experimental and while it helps some it hurts others who like lecture.. I also noticed on their site that the class of 2014 has already had 5 people drop out due to academic difficulties, I find this number pretty high and can only imagine the trend continuing... various reason why I don't think I'll be attending Northstate

i dont normally reply to post but this is a MUST!! yes, the school is quite pricy and only attend if u can afford it. the school is relocating to make room for the med school and why are you afraid of change? change doesnt necessarily mean it is a bad thing. be positive. as a soon-to-be P3 at northstate, i can tell u from experience that team-based learning will help u and if u are not used to this method, of course u will be dissuaded. u will eventually work with individuals as rph so get used to it. this will only help u become a better team player. how can 5 ppl drop out be a high number to u?!? there are schools where students are held back cuz they failed a class. if u ask me, 5 is avg. i like to know where u get ur sources and if they are even accredited. u seem like a sissy individual and need to stop being 1 dimensional. u will always have students who drop out or fail...thats the inevitable fact of learning. o yea...btw, i am a member of the c/o 2014 and i can tell u that these 5 didnt drop out due to academic difficulties.

i dont normally reply to post but this is a MUST!! yes, the school is quite pricy and only attend if u can afford it. the school is relocating to make room for the med school and why are you afraid of change? change doesnt necessarily mean it is a bad thing. be positive. as a soon-to-be P3 at northstate, i can tell u from experience that team-based learning will help u and if u are not used to this method, of course u will be dissuaded. u will eventually work with individuals as rph so get used to it. this will only help u become a better team player. how can 5 ppl drop out be a high number to u?!? there are schools where students are held back cuz they failed a class. if u ask me, 5 is avg. i like to know where u get ur sources and if they are even accredited. u seem like a sissy individual and need to stop being 1 dimensional. u will always have students who drop out or fail...thats the inevitable fact of learning. o yea...btw, i am a member of the c/o 2014 and i can tell u that these 5 didnt drop out due to academic difficulties.

I am having my doubts about Northstate as well and honestly I am even more turned off with this response from a p3. First, you are being incredibly one sided in this argument which makes you an unreliable source. Second, You're calling someone a sissy for noticing the negatives in Northstate? Wow, that seems rather immature for a professional in the making.

Also you're English sucks, which just is embarrassing at this point.

I hate seeing posts that really DO bash on people about CNCP.

I am having my doubts about Northstate as well and honestly I am even more turned off with this response from a p3. First, you are being incredibly one sided in this argument which makes you an unreliable source. Second, You're calling someone a sissy for noticing the negatives in Northstate? Wow, that seems rather immature for a professional in the making.

Also you're English sucks, which just is embarrassing at this point.

I hate seeing posts that really DO bash on people about CNCP.
What was the negative comment? 5 held back? At Touro CA, there were several people who were held behind because they failed the final exam and cannot move to p2/p3(rotation).

The fact that he used a very common tragedy and directed it only towards a single school was bias.

And your post was no better.

i am so depressed going to quit my 65k salary job tommrow ...cuz i always wanted to become a pharmacist..and these posts are depressing me more.....:( why cant u guys have sympathy ...how rude...u dont like nothstate who caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
:(
yes the school is expensive there is no federal loan:( some of us cant go cuz of it ....... please dont make it harder than it is

Last edited:
2012, I dont mean to be putting up mean posts, but really that p3 (imnobodye) was just plain rude. I definitely want to know the goods and reasons why I or anyone should attend CNCP but for him/her to pretty much bully someone into thinking they are stupid for questioning the school and its statistics is just too much.

The negative comment was calling someone a sissy for believing all the negatives about CNCP.

Prettycat, I admire your commitment to going to CNCP; at the end of the day, Northstate is a pharmacy school where people go to become pharmacists. I bet once your pharmacy career is started, it wont matter where you went to pharmacy school.

The three biggest insecurities for myself are accreditation (which thankfully will be decided soon), whether pharmacists would truly overlook me because I go to CNCP, and will pure TBL be good for me personally.

I'm also a current student at CNU and I do feel that some of the criticism of the school is valid but not all. The school's curriculum itself isn't bad, but the the way it's delivered can be improved and hopefully the new dean can do something about it when he step into his role this july. It's true that lecture materials are not often provided so the students have to do all their readings from the textbooks (imagine reading a chapter of dipiro a night-not to efficient but not ineffective by any means). As for the comments regarding our student not being well taught or are struggling at their ippe and appes, I don't think it's fair to judge the school from several cases. we go into ippe starting the second year so unless the student had a coma the first year and somehow passes, they will be capable of doing any retail rotations. hospital rotations start in our p3 year. We've had 2 therapeutic classes so far and I do feel that I'm comfortable and ready to start the hospital rotations next year.

as for the accreditation issue, I think that our school did receive good marks from the power that be who visited us this spring from both WASC and ACPE. I'm excited to hear the news after the ACPE meeting at the end of the month. I'm confident that we'll get full accreditation. again, acpe gives its accreditation in accordance to quality of education of the school and CNU while might not be the best school, the quality of education is good enough to train a competent pharmacist (from what I heard, the school was only docked points for administrative reasons during these inspections). the lawsuit sounds scary but this is back in 2010 which coincides with our delayed of gaining the candidate status (I'm sure Dr. Brazill was the reason for this). however, we did received candidate status which means the problems mentioned were appropriately addressed. Let's not speculate further until the results of the acpe meeting comes out.

ultimately, the decision to go to the school is up to the students so if you are accepted or on the waitlist you need to decide if CNU is right for you. the cons are already stated by other ppl on here (no federal loans, less resources compared to more established ones, small alumni network). the pros are (supportive student network, new campus on the way, terrific experiential department). i’m currently taking out the edsouth pharmacy loan through the school and the rate is 5%. while private loans are not considered ideal, the interest rates for this loan is not too bad. Hence, it all comes down to what you want to do in the future. if you want to become a big shot in the pharmacy world, this school might not be right for you but if just want to be a competent pharmacist then the school is more than capable of doing so. with that said, i’ve spent too much time typing this already so i’ll end it here. if you guys are on the wait list, high wait list or are accepted and have questions feel free to pm me.

this thread is almost as epic as the RVU thread in the DO forum.

2012, I dont mean to be putting up mean posts, but really that p3 (imnobodye) was just plain rude. I definitely want to know the goods and reasons why I or anyone should attend CNCP but for him/her to pretty much bully someone into thinking they are stupid for questioning the school and its statistics is just too much.

The negative comment was calling someone a sissy for believing all the negatives about CNCP.

Prettycat, I admire your commitment to going to CNCP; at the end of the day, Northstate is a pharmacy school where people go to become pharmacists. I bet once your pharmacy career is started, it wont matter where you went to pharmacy school.

The three biggest insecurities for myself are accreditation (which thankfully will be decided soon), whether pharmacists would truly overlook me because I go to CNCP, and will pure TBL be good for me personally.
dhermens
personally there's lots of changes going on with the school.. they are hiring a new dean, location is being changed to Elk Grove in 2013 and there is goign to be a med school opening up with it in 2013.. the school cost 40K a year, lots more than most out of state schools and isn't even accredited yet.. the teaching style is very experimental and while it helps some it hurts others who like lecture.. I also noticed on their site that the class of 2014 has already had 5 people drop out due to academic difficulties, I find this number pretty high and can only imagine the trend continuing... various reason why I don't think I'll be attending Northstate

My rhetorical question was referring to Dhermens's post because he stated that he found "5" people dropping out to academic difficulties "high" when this is a normal occurrence and I gave my example from Touro CA. If you read his complaints carefully, a lot of them are not actually issues...

MBkidd: Good to hear from a CNUCOP student and thanks for clearing things up for us. Oh and congratulations on your class winning third place at CSHP quiz bowl! I saw the video on youtube and everyone had a good time. I would love to be a part of that someday.

Last edited:
xauuts.png

What is this cat trying to suggest? (Hint: It may be useful for pharmacists and patient safety) :banana:

i am so depressed going to quit my 65k salary job tommrow ...cuz i always wanted to become a pharmacist..and these posts are depressing me more.....:( why cant u guys have sympathy ...how rude...u dont like nothstate who caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
:(
yes the school is expensive there is no federal loan:( some of us cant go cuz of it ....... please dont make it harder than it is

Quitting a 65k job for a career that MIGHT work out? You're either incredibly trusting your own potential or you don't really have that salary. I think people aren't showing so called "sympathy" because they are being realistic. If you do actually have a 65k job, you're better off keeping what you've somehow already got in this bad economy than throwing it away for what is what can be considered a gamble. You'd better be sure that you're going to succeed at pharm before you bury yourself in debt. Most importantly remember that you can't cross bridges that you've burned.

xauuts.png

What is this cat trying to suggest? (Hint: It may be useful for pharmacists and patient safety) :banana:

Cats are lazy? And like to keep dictionaries closed? I don't know, can anyone point it out? Gosh I didn't think anyone was actually still on this thread. I was just here skimming.

Quitting a 65k job for a career that MIGHT work out? You're either incredibly trusting your own potential or you don't really have that salary. I think people aren't showing so called "sympathy" because they are being realistic. If you do actually have a 65k job, you're better off keeping what you've somehow already got in this bad economy than throwing it away for what is what can be considered a gamble. You'd better be sure that you're going to succeed at pharm before you bury yourself in debt. Most importantly remember that you can't cross bridges that you've burned.

I think that's unfair of you to say, prettycat is actually doing what they want, maybe they are taking a chance but hell, that beats doing something you dont want just because "its safe". Everyone has a different reason for going to CNCP and its fine to question the school but christ, to question someone's ambition is just messed up.

no comment, im so depressed..:( :( :(

i am not the pretty cat loool
i own one

Last edited:
no comment, im so depressed..:( :( :(

hey prettycat don't worry, my family knows some of the shareholders of CNCP and let's just say they have enough money to make the school run smoothly despite any lawsuits or whatever bad things people may say about them. All new schools go through this phase where people say bad things about them, but at least with for-proft schools you know there's money backing them up so whatever gets thrown at them they'll be okay.

I also had a great experience interviewing there, I thought the students really liked the school unlike what other posters here say. Also if you look at some resumes of the students attending there, some are really accomplished (won scholarships, doing research, etc...).

Hope that makes your decision to attend CNCP much easier.

thanks Ayuka001 and byebyebeautiful..:)

wasc decision is out..does anyone know what the decision was?

wasc decision is out..does anyone know what the decision was?
It seems like they were given initial accreditation according to Ehm1 post *look below* hopefully ACPE will also make the same decision =]

Last edited:
Sigh. Well aren't we the popular ones, LOL.

WASC has granted CNU initial accreditation and we will be hearing from ACPE by the end of the month. We received a short email from our dean.

I think what many people don't understand is that lawsuits happen all the time, especially from former employees who were terminated. They always sue with exaggerated accusations in order to get the money they want. This has also happened in recent years at UCSF and many other universities, the only difference is that everybody seems to have CNU under a microscope!

Sure, students will complain, this also happens at every other school as well. Trust me, in some of my IPPE rotations I have had preceptors who attended UOP and UCSF and you should have heard the things they were saying about their schooling and how bad some of their professors were. True horror stories, and of course I had some horror stories of my own as well ;) You will always have outstanding professors and lazy professors at every school.

A lot of members on here have had it out for CNU as soon as it opened, and they are always looking for every opportunity to bash the school. It's okay though, our students are excelling and it is showing in competitions etc and it will continue to be shown :)

Congrats to all who have been accepted, and welcome to the spotlight and to the drama that studentdoctor.net brings :laugh:

I will give up my seat tomorrow. Good luck for people on wait-list.

USC 2016

Great post Ehm1!

So are IPPEs done during the whole summer too? I took a look at the 12-13 calendar and p2's start IPPEs May 5th all the way to August 19th.. and then school begins the next day!

No summer vacation from p2 and onward?

they recieved my 1500 and 5000 check two weeks ago..they havent take it to the bank yet..does anyone know how long it takes for them to do that?
also for the private loan...where do we pick up our check? do they mail it?or we have to pick it up from the finance office?