BU Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks Dentistca for the explanation.

I just received application under review email. Still has to wait for the email regarding the interview.... Should I call them to find out whats happening?

"The principle part of faith is patience"
“All good things come to he/she who waits”

Thats good.i told u,u wl get it.gud luck:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

@sandrad: congrates for that great news, all the best for further process.

Thats good.i told u,u wl get it.gud luck:thumbup:

Thanks Peridds for the encouragement....Still lot to go....

good luck for everyone who are waiting for even a small email....each email is a step nearer to our goals.....

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Peridds for the encouragement....Still lot to go....

good luck for everyone who are waiting for even a small email....each email is a step nearer to our goals.....

Ya so true.gud luck all

Ya so true.gud luck all

hi,
my question might look a very stupid one but i just wanted to know this BU means henry goldman college of dentistry or you people are discussing about tufts as both are in boston.
another question, henry goldman has their cycle running from april 2010 to feb 2011.does this mean they accept applications all the year round.do people applying in nov,dec have any chance??
thanks

hi,
my question might look a very stupid one but i just wanted to know this BU means henry goldman college of dentistry or you people are discussing about tufts as both are in boston.
another question, henry goldman has their cycle running from april 2010 to feb 2011.does this mean they accept applications all the year round.do people applying in nov,dec have any chance??
thanks

BU is Henry goldman college of dentistry............Tufts university is also in boston but it's not BU.........

Ofcourse people who apply in nov & december have chances...........So, go ahead & apply.........Good Luck.

Is there anyone who is reapplicant for BU and has not got any iv call yet ?

Can anyone please tell how many batches have been called for interview till now.

Thxs in advance.

hi guys..i m a re-applicant..i was interviewed last year...i`vent improved on my scores or anything...my stats are 89/107/3.4...i have just continued with the job i was employed last year..tht just added another extra year of experience ....wat do u guys think are my chances this time in boston uni?

hi guys..i m a re-applicant..i was interviewed last year...i`vent improved on my scores or anything...my stats are 89/107/3.4...i have just continued with the job i was employed last year..tht just added another extra year of experience ....wat do u guys think are my chances this time in boston uni?
I guess you need to add research experience or some thing else which you did not have the last year. Even if it is for a short duration it helps. Good luck

hi,
I am submitting my caapid application for BU today.what all do i need to send BU directly after this.do i wait for some email before i send anything???

hi,
I am submitting my caapid application for BU today.what all do i need to send BU directly after this.do i wait for some email before i send anything???

You need not to send anything to BU right now...........They will email you about fee submission online........

You need not to send anything to BU right now...........They will email you about fee submission online........

thanks for replying but when do we send toefl and nbde directly to them as they have mentioned that these scores need to be sent directly to them.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for replying but when do we send toefl and nbde directly to them as they have mentioned that these scores need to be sent directly to them.

They will ask you personally to send those official reports......you can check out the information on their website and CAPPId directory......

I just got an email from BU saying that my application is under review. Does this mean anything? Could I be hopeful:)

I just got an email from BU saying that my application is under review. Does this mean anything? Could I be hopeful:)
yah ..u got a hope ..good luck..when did u got ur applicatiion completetion and fee submitted email?

yah ..u got a hope ..good luck..when did u got ur applicatiion completetion and fee submitted email?

I think 4 weeks ago. Thanks alot !

What are your statistics Lissax? I think you are likely to get an interview call in next couple of days if u rec application under review email as i think they are sending these only to those who are likely to get interview

What are your statistics Lissax? I think you are likely to get an interview call in next couple of days if u rec application under review email as i think they are sending these only to those who are likely to get interview

84, 3.4 and 104. No part 1. 3 yrs exp in US and 6 months in India

hey guys, i received my application under review e-mail 2 months ago and still haven't heard back from the school. is that normal?

the e-mail stated "Applicants who are invited for an interview will be notified by e-mail at any time between October and March." but some people got invitations already, right?

i havent heard from any schools yet and i am freaking out!! :scared:

there is absolutely no need to freak out...interviews invitations are sent out periodically from oct to march..so you might even get an invitation in the coming days....just relax and wait patiently...BU and NYU do not send out invitations to all the candidates at once...

Hello Everyone

I have a question. How to add research and publications in my resume for the next year. I have applied to various dental schools this year but no invitation yet. i am really discouraged. I dont know anything about research work. please tell me how to start.

Hello Everyone

I have a question. How to add research and publications in my resume for the next year. I have applied to various dental schools this year but no invitation yet. i am really discouraged. I dont know anything about research work. please tell me how to start.
Research starts with search. :rolleyes:

I got an application under review mail a week back and i havent heard anyhting from them...:(

havent even rec application under review email yet

i got my application under review mail on 2nd of sept..any body else out here who got it around the same time and has been called for iv or is waiting just like me...pls share...im gettin very nervous...
my stats are: 90/117/3.58

i got an application under review email 2day:)

hey i got fee paid email on 7th july n havent heard from them since:(

I have a question....my Toefl score is 95 (26,26,25,18-writing).
Due to low writing score I am re-taking toefl next week....

My stats are 90/95/3.11

Should I apply as is to Boston now and update toefl later ? OR
Improve toefl to be above 100 and then apply ?

please guide...

My stats are 90/95/3.11

please guide...

I would say apply now.They advise all students to apply early. I would say update the score later.Atleast your application will get into the process and can be updated as and when your toefl score improves.
Thats just my advise. hope it helps

My stats are 90/95/3.11

please guide...

Hey Doc17,

From some information I have from people who applied in the previous batch, I can say that you have a very real chance even if your TOEFL score is above 90 but they obviously prefer a score above 100. I would suggest that you do your application but dont stop till you score above 100.

Hope this helps!!

Are there any chances for admission for those who were interviewed last yr but cud not get in and are reapplicants this yr?

I got application under review email today....Can anybody tell me what does it mean?? I mean my interview call is kind of final....hmm..i wish:xf:
m really nervous

I got application under review email today....Can anybody tell me what does it mean?? I mean my interview call is kind of final....hmm..i wish:xf:
m really nervous
Congrats perio sdm..all d best ...

Hey I also got an application under review mail. What does it exactly imply. Isn't everyone's application is going to be reviewed at one point or the other.

:):)....every application is reviewed...but itz soo sweet to see people congrtulating each odr on getting review email..!!!

really wish everyone's hard work...is paid off...!!! :thumbup:

:):)....every application is reviewed...but itz soo sweet to see people congrtulating each odr on getting review email..!!!

really wish everyone's hard work...is paid off...!!! :thumbup:

@complicated
I dont think so.. i know many people who had not recieved the under review mail.. i suppose if you get this email there are good chances of getting a interview call.. :xf:

People who haven't got interview invitation probably should calm down. As long as our applications were submitted, there is nothing we can do except to wait.

It is not a guarantee that who have been interviewed will get accepted. So far, nobody here has announced that he/she has been accepted.

@perio sdm..

one of my known calld dem to ask dat she hsnt recieve review email...and dey emaild her in an hour the review email...!!!

@perio sdm..

one of my known calld dem to ask dat she hsnt recieve review email...and dey emaild her in an hour the review email...!!!

did u get urs too. so u mean everybody will get it.. there are people who applied in july and still waiting for review email..

My application complete email was received in July, but havent heard since then. Should i call them or just wait ?

Is there any male who is willing to share accommodation for Boston interview on October 14th? Man Boston's hotels are so god damned expensive!

Is there any male who is willing to share accommodation for Boston interview on October 14th? Man Boston's hotels are so god damned expensive!

Try hostel instead of hotel, should be much cheaper.

Try hostel instead of hotel, should be much cheaper.

well i checked on that too.. but they have like 6 ppl in one room and i dont know how bad this could reflect on me.. any previous experience with that?

Ya so true.gud luck all

i have recieved an email regarding application under review on sept 17...do u know how long do they take to tell u regarding the invitation for interview

well i checked on that too.. but they have like 6 ppl in one room and i dont know how bad this could reflect on me.. any previous experience with that?

I usually stayed in a hostel when I travel around the world. It is very safe. The key is to respect others' privacies. Be considerate and keep quite.