BU Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey guys .........please i need to know are they done with IVs ??
do i still have any chance, my status is not that much :(
do they notify me if i wil not be considered for class of 2011?
and please i need to know is it ok if called and ask them or send an eamil ?
thank u guys for your help :)

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys .........please i need to know are they done with IVs ??
do i still have any chance, my status is not that much :(
do they notify me if i wil not be considered for class of 2011?
and please i need to know is it ok if called and ask them or send an eamil ?
thank u guys for your help :)

sure u can contact them and dont lose hope they might call u at anytime,they even called people like in the 1st week that classes had already started in the previous years ,because some people cant make it for different reasons after being accepted and then they give the seat to someone else.
regarding the status ,they consider many things not only numbers ,so be optimistic and at the same time have a 2nd plan.
All the best.:)

hey guys,,i heard tht iv's are gonna be till march only?does anyone have interview after 10th march?

Members don't see this ad :)
has nybdy applied to bu in the new application cycle

Yes, I applied to BU in current application cycle - 2012
There is a supplement application which is really but just name caapid id, two small q's. And online application fee $100. They send you the link for these when they get your application from CAAPID.

That was the shortest ever supplemental app. I was so happy.

Yes, I applied to BU in current application cycle - 2012
There is a supplement application which is really but just name caapid id, two small q's. And online application fee $100. They send you the link for these when they get your application from CAAPID.

That was the shortest ever supplemental app. I was so happy.

Hi Dingash,
Does the two qs need to be filled online. Do we need to submit any docs along with these supplemental appl?
Thanks