BCPS Spring 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dumditi

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to form a study group .. please message if interested. Need to start ASAP!
TIA

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Only studied for 1.5 weeks before I took BCCCP so I was sweating bullets thinking I would have to retake. PASSED!!

Reactions: 3 users
Dana came into work late, and John is the ACCP lead on this project so those two are working through their lunch.

We are waiting to hear back from Larry's kids' school though, because Sarah isn't feeling well.
I legit made an account just to comment on this lmao. Is it true that this is all they ASHP? Bc I assumed ACCP but if you dig deep enough on their website, it says it’s ASHP which honestly really surprised me.

Wow. Have you worked in critical care for a long time prior to taking?
PGY2 in CC. I’ve been practicing 2 years in August. But I do Trauma ICU so I am far removed from some things and was rusty with MICU CVICU etc. COVID kind of delayed me signing up earlier. So happy to put that behind me. Congrats to those that have heard. Good luck to those still waiting

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Right! It looks like they're going through the other ones pretty fast so I'm hoping bcps will be... Tomorrow or wed?!
Honestly it is not when they release the score matters.

It is whether one hits 500 or not. I just pray for a 500!

Reactions: 1 users
It has stopped updating- Good Luck everyone! Fingers crossed....I guess I spoke too early

Last edited:
Purely based on the “certification stats by location” page on the BCPS website, they have updated the amount of certified pharmacists for the BCSCP, BCCCP, BCOCP, BCPPS, BCPP, BCIDP, and the BCCP. From previous comments it looks like when those numbers started increasing people actually got their scores. That’s all I know.

Has anyone passed any of the specialty exams (eg. BCOP, BCCP) without a residency or without doing BCPS first?
I took BCCCP first and passed. I'm an old war dog that graduated in 2002. Residencies were rare back then. I have **** tons of critical care experience so didn't have too much of an issue with either BCCCP or BCPS.

Reactions: 2 users
Unfortunately, I didn't. I guess it's back to the grind again... I think I'll use hymr this time....
I also didn't pass: 493. I've been studying because I didn't think I did anyway. At least I was close.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I also didn't pass: 493. I've been studying because I didn't think I did anyway. At least I was close.
Doesn't it suck being so close? I need to find a away to study with others might help me focus more.

Unfortunately, I didn't. I guess it's back to the grind again... I think I'll use hymr this time....
I would use the HYMR Qbank, the ACCP review course, Stat Pearls Qbank,, Washington Manual of Therapeutics ID Consult, and also the antibiotic cheat sheets over at learnantibiotics.com They are really good.