BCPS Spring 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dumditi

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to form a study group .. please message if interested. Need to start ASAP!
TIA

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
they are in central time zone.

another 4 hours

~ 500 board scores left today

we may have some movement..... i think 2 more specialties after psych today

Reactions: 1 user
Gotta calculate in their lunch break.
Dana came into work late, and John is the ACCP lead on this project so those two are working through their lunch.

We are waiting to hear back from Larry's kids' school though, because Sarah isn't feeling well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your guys are making me way nervous now!!

I am at work and keep thinking about the score. I just need 500! Omg

complete/last cycles number of certs
cardiology/56
compounding/219
pediatrics/124
psych/95

waiting/last cycles number of certs
ambulatory/428
critical care/357
geriatric/137
infectious disease/206
nuclear/5
nurtrition/67
oncology/252
pharmaco therapy/1534

It looks like they are following the same schedule as spring 2020:

Spring 2020 Certification and Recertification Examination Results will be released on the following schedule:
  • Nuclear Pharmacy, Nutrition Support Pharmacy, Compounded Sterile Preparations Pharmacy – July 23 —> today 7/26
  • Psychiatric Pharmacy, Cardiology Pharmacy, Pediatric Pharmacy – July 23 —> today 7/26
  • Critical Care Pharmacy, Infectious Diseases Pharmacy, Oncology Pharmacy – July 24 —> tomorrow 7/27
  • Geriatric Pharmacy, Ambulatory Care Pharmacy- July 27 —> Wednesday 7/28
  • Pharmacotherapy – July 28 —> Thursday 7/29

Reactions: 1 users
It looks like they are following the same schedule as spring 2020:

Spring 2020 Certification and Recertification Examination Results will be released on the following schedule:
  • Nuclear Pharmacy, Nutrition Support Pharmacy, Compounded Sterile Preparations Pharmacy – July 23 —> today 7/26
  • Psychiatric Pharmacy, Cardiology Pharmacy, Pediatric Pharmacy – July 23 —> today 7/26
  • Critical Care Pharmacy, Infectious Diseases Pharmacy, Oncology Pharmacy – July 24 —> tomorrow 7/27
  • Geriatric Pharmacy, Ambulatory Care Pharmacy- July 27 —> Wednesday 7/28
  • Pharmacotherapy – July 28 —> Thursday 7/29
nuclear and nutrition no love today.....yet. but i like where your heads at

Has anyone passed any of the specialty exams (eg. BCOP, BCCP) without a residency or without doing BCPS first?

I know nutrition went up today, I saw the numbers increasing myself very early on today. I think that was one of the first ones to be released but not sure about nuclear.
i took a screen shot when compounding was going up so they may have went up before?

congrats on oncology

Has anyone passed any of the specialty exams (eg. BCOP, BCCP) without a residency or without doing BCPS first?
I did a PGY1 only and have been working in Oncology since without a PGY2. I did not sit for BCPS but just found out I passed BCOP!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
So they are officially NOT following any schedule. I cannot stand them LOL. Here I was like "Ok so BCPS Thurs/Friday" and now I just have to obsessively check. Sigh. Congrats to everyone who has passed!

Reactions: 3 users
So they are officially NOT following any schedule. I cannot stand them LOL. Here I was like "Ok so BCPS Thurs/Friday" and now I just have to obsessively check. Sigh. Congrats to everyone who has passed!
Right! It looks like they're going through the other ones pretty fast so I'm hoping bcps will be... Tomorrow or wed?!