BCPS Spring 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BCPSHopeful

Reaction score
Didn't find a thread for Spring 2022 so figured I'd make one.

I took the exam in Fall 2021 but unfortunately failed. Was not too far off though.

In any case, I am retaking it this Spring and hope I pass. Anyone else taking it? What/how are you studying?

Members don't see this ad.

They normally have let people know like the week before it is released. So if they don't inform by like Friday it's not likely to happen. I just don't understand how it takes 60+ days to grade an electronic exam.
This is the hard thing- some people say you get an email, others say the email is usually later and you can log on to see before

Ughhhhhh

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm impatient so I asked via the live chat and they don't know when release dates will be posted but expect to release results around July 15th so not very helpful

Reactions: 1 users
This is the hard thing- some people say you get an email, others say the email is usually later and you can log on to see before

Ughhhhhh
Can confirm that I didn't get an email when I took it in Fall 2021 (and failed). Waiting for the Spring 2022 results...

Reactions: 1 user
I spoke to an agent. They stated that the result schedule will be released today. Stated they believe the results will be released this week but dont quote them

Reactions: 2 users
From the website:

“Examination scores will be released starting on Monday, July 11, 2022. Score reports will be released on a rolling basis throughout the week. An email notice will be sent to all candidates when scores are available. You will need to log into your MyBPS account to view and download a copy of your examination score report.

Spring 2022 Certification and Recertification Examination Results will be released on the following schedule:

• July 11, 2022 – Nuclear Pharmacy, Nutrition Support Pharmacy, Compounded Sterile Preparations Pharmacy, Solid Organ Transplantation Pharmacy, Pediatric Pharmacy, and Critical Care Pharmacy
  • July 12, 2022 – Cardiology Pharmacy, Infectious Diseases Pharmacy, Psychiatric Pharmacy, Oncology Pharmacy, and Geriatric Pharmacy
  • July 13, 2022 – Ambulatory Care Pharmacy
  • July 14, 2022 – Pharmacotherapy
  • July 15, 2022 – Pharmacotherapy”

Reactions: 6 users
  • July 11, 2021 – Nuclear Pharmacy, Nutrition Support Pharmacy, Compounded Sterile Preparations Pharmacy, Solid Organ Transplantation Pharmacy, Pediatric Pharmacy, and Critical Care Pharmacy
  • July 12, 2021 – Cardiology Pharmacy, Infectious Diseases Pharmacy, Psychiatric Pharmacy, Oncology Pharmacy, and Geriatric Pharmacy
  • July 13, 2021 – Ambulatory Care Pharmacy
  • July 14, 2021 – Pharmacotherapy
  • July 15, 2021 – Pharmacotherapy

Members don't see this ad :)
  • July 11, 2021 – Nuclear Pharmacy, Nutrition Support Pharmacy, Compounded Sterile Preparations Pharmacy, Solid Organ Transplantation Pharmacy, Pediatric Pharmacy, and Critical Care Pharmacy
  • July 12, 2021 – Cardiology Pharmacy, Infectious Diseases Pharmacy, Psychiatric Pharmacy, Oncology Pharmacy, and Geriatric Pharmacy
  • July 13, 2021 – Ambulatory Care Pharmacy
  • July 14, 2021 – Pharmacotherapy
  • July 15, 2021 – Pharmacotherapy

So does that mean 12:01AM that day or just sometime that day? Getting nervous now!

So does that mean 12:01AM that day or just sometime that day? Getting nervous now!
I am on the July 11th date and haven’t had any info so I don’t think 1201am :(
Unless maybe they have a system that releases scores?!?

its just sometime that day. often times they actually post all of it in like 1 or 2 days. And you can check your page faster than the email gets to you

i've also been searching my name on the "Find a Board Certified Pharmacist" page to see if it pops up🙃
Looks like they are releasing BCSCP based on the links for all specialties right now, hope others are coming next!

Idk but it hasn’t updated with anymore results for about an hour so maybe they are done for today??
I took Peds and I just logged on and it still says I’m eligible for the exam 😖
Dumb question- where are you seeing results being updated? Or is it just people you know reporting back?
I wonder if they got to Peds and solid organ tx?

Dumb question- where are you seeing results being updated? Or is it just people you know reporting back?
I just keep looking at the totals from this page

I also have the same thing when I log in as well saying I’m eligible to take the exam and the only numbers I saw change from today were the BCSCP. So idk if they are gonna add more since they have many more listed for todays date or just have to wait until tomorrow.

Does anyone know how early they release your name on the "Find a Board Certified Pharmacist" page vs when they release your actual score? I was told by someone who took it a few years back that they release your name on the list first and then later release your actual score on MyBPS. Wondering how many days/hours prior you can find your name on the list.

Does anyone know how early they release your name on the "Find a Board Certified Pharmacist" page vs when they release your actual score? I was told by someone who took it a few years back that they release your name on the list first and then later release your actual score on MyBPS. Wondering how many days/hours prior you can find your name on the list.
I live in AZ and the number of BCSCP changed to 19 but I checked and only 17 names are listed currently so idk when it will be updated but I guess not right away.

on the BPS website - where will it say if I passed (when it is released) - this whole time it has looked like I didn't even take the test yet. Also very relieved so many other are anxious like me!!! This is taken much longer than I expected :(

on the BPS website - where will it say if I passed (when it is released) - this whole time it has looked like I didn't even take the test yet. Also very relieved so many other are anxious like me!!! This is taken much longer than I expected :(
you will see it change from eligible to fail or pass

I PASSED!
I can tell you- I still haven’t gotten any email or anything- I just logged on when Luna said she saw the Peds number go up. I guessing maybe tomorrow I’ll get the email 😂
It’ll change to say pass fail where you used to say eligible and you’ll have more lines for your CE, etc when you pass ;) that’s what my eyes noticed first honestly

I can tell you- I still haven’t gotten any email or anything- I just logged on when Luna said she saw the Peds number go up. I guessing maybe tomorrow I’ll get the email 😂
It’ll change to say pass fail where you used to say eligible and you’ll have more lines for your CE, etc when you pass ;) that’s what my eyes noticed first honestly
Same here! I didn’t even see the critical care numbers change yet but I checked myBPS and I got the info from there. I think it’s totally random on when they update stuff.

I took the BCPS exam very early in the Fall 2021 cycle and got my failure result at 815am on day 1 of BCPS results window... I wonder since I took it so late in May I'll be finding out late Friday afternoon?

I took the BCPS exam very early in the Fall 2021 cycle and got my failure result at 815am on day 1 of BCPS results window... I wonder since I took it so late in May I'll be finding out late Friday afternoon?
It doesn’t matter when you took it, they outlined when each specialty will be rolled out on their webpage yesterday- bcps is last

Retook the BCGP (took it for the first time Spring 21) and passed. Never had to retake a test before so it was a humbling experience. I think what got me the first time was the social issues section which I didn't really study on the first try. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
It doesn’t matter when you took it, they outlined when each specialty will be rolled out on their webpage yesterday- bcps is last
Well aware of the days they are posting…but just curious if you take your BCPS exam very late in the test cycle if you get your results on Friday this week instead of Thursday morning on day 1.