Azcom 2013!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Once a week exams.... ahh.. the good ole' days. Enjoy it while it lasts guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Lastly, if you are a part of the Class of 2013, please make sure to sign up and visit the student website (www.azcom2013.com) and post ANY questions you may have about your upcoming year there. I sit on those forums for hours on end, I am a bit of a forum nut when it comes to that. I just periodically check the student doctor forums. :thumbup:

Yeah, thanks for setting that up. I've been swamped with moving so I think I might go around there for a bit.

Should we make our usernames with our real names or is anything okay?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when we are supposed to start OMM, psych and ICM? I am really confused on when we actually are supposed to start attending these classes seeing how they barely touched on them in orientation.

Always defer to the course syllabus for your schedule. The block schedule is just a general guide. I'm a MS2 so I don't have all the details, but from what I have heard:

~first three weeks: biochem, anatomy, histo/embryo only
~starting the week of Aug 31- add the other courses (ICM, interdisp, Omm, psych). Someone also mentioned that the sales reps your come in and talk to you'll about equipment for ICM the 27th (?)

If you haven't received all the syllabi for all of the classes, try checking blackboard. I would also rec checking the AZCOM 2013 site, see if anyone has posted clarifications there also.

I have a great 4 bed 2 bath house in Avondale. It's in a great neighborhood where other AZCOM students have and currently live. It's about 25 min from school but perfect location for 3rd and 4th year just off the 10 and 101. The owners are great and live out of state. The rent is cheap and the house is pretty new with a brand new backyard. Pictures and a craigslist add are coming soon. I'm graduating and will be out before July 2011 comes. The owners have a son that lives in Glendale and works at a near by hospital as an anesthesiologist.