AWWARDS 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I am running very behind but will definitely have things up and going within twelve hours.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Nominations closed; results pending!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
When is the big reveal? Do we have to dress up and give speeches? Is it going to be live on discord?
genny plz

I haven't even posted the ballot yet

• Care
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Do we have to fill out each spot for each award?

i.e. I thought we can't vote for ourselves for anything so can we just not rank ourselves then?
You can't vote for yourself in individual awards, but you can self-vote in team awards. I don't think every spot has to be filled though.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What games are the best role nominees associated with? I know the first one is RvB but having trouble placing the other 2...
Some are just generic abilities people liked. For three years straight, tree stump has been appearing on the ballot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry, i just get the alerts as the thread moves on and did not think to go back and look at the opening post.
I is smart. :ninja:
Reading is for nerds.

I also didn't read/play a whole lot of these games so there are multiple categories where I can't really informed vote :shrug:

• Care
Is "???" a votable game under best village team, or? šŸ˜‚

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
I, for the life of me, could not remember Clue's alternative title and only saw ??? in the game title.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
As a reminder, self-voting is just for team awards!

• Care
  • Angry
Reactions: 5 users
You can't vote for yourself in individual awards, but you can self-vote in team awards. I don't think every spot has to be filled though.
Meaning always put yourself in last or just not in top 3?

Meaning always put yourself in last or just not in top 3?
Do not vote for yourself period for individual awards.

You can do whatever you want, actually, because the spreadsheet will filter out self votes, but it makes more work for me lol

• Care
So, I made the exact same mistake I made last year and omitted the Best Use of Role category. I have made a separate ballot so everyone doesn't have to refill everything out. The link is both in the OP and the post with the original ballot.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
So, I made the exact same mistake I made last year and omitted the Best Use of Role category. I have made a separate ballot everyone doesn't have to refill everything out. The link is both in the OP and the post with the original ballot.
ur a silly goose, AM

• Care
So, I made the exact same mistake I made last year and omitted the Best Use of Role category. I have made a separate ballot so everyone doesn't have to refill everything out. The link is both in the OP and the post with the original ballot.
Ah, so does that mean I should vig shoot you too??

• Wow
  • Haha
Ah, so does that mean I should vig shoot you too??
Sporty pls it just means you should NOT vig shoot me because I PMed AM this morning and was like "Am I crazy or wasn't there a best use of role category that doesn't seem to be on the ballot"

When is the big reveal? Do we have to dress up and give speeches? Is it going to be live on discord?
I'm honestly not even sure myself. I always welcome acceptance speeches and I could talk simultaneously on discord. But I can't guarantee I won't say things like foxjo.

• Care
I'm honestly not even sure myself. I always welcome acceptance speeches and I could talk simultaneously on discord. But I can't guarantee I won't say things like foxjo.
This is what makes the Discord option so appealing šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users