AWWARDS 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's time for the third annual AWWARDS!

From December 19 until January 16, you may nominate people for different categories. Starting January 16 until February 5, you may vote. This thread may be used to publicly speculate. Live reveal starts February 16 at 9 PM EST.

Guidelines
  • You may include a maximum of three people in your nominations per category. You may only vote for one person in the eventual voting.
  • Names nominated at least twice in each category will be on final ballot.
  • You may not attempt to send in multiple nomination or voting ballots.
  • Posts in threads aren't nominations.
  • You may change your nominations, as long as you resend the entire post. Nominations may not be changed after deadline.
  • You may not self-nominate/self-vote.
I'll accept nominations in PMs. The message should include your nominees for each category.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Categories
Friendliest player
Funniest player
Most improved
Best noob
Best quote
Best game
Best village (team)
Best wolves (team)
Best villager
Best wolf
Best overall
Best mod
Funniest mod
Most likely to die D1
Most likely to die N1
Easiest push
Hardest push
Best role
Most likely to choke
Best fakeclaim
Best wolf brag
Best reads
Best 3p
Best team player
Wackiest tinfoil
Most commonly village read
Most commonly wolf read
Most creative game design
Best use of role
Best flavor writer
Oddly specific award(s) for rare events

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I saw that post, dubz... First choke of the year!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
You know this year's off to a good start when the literal first two games are being promoted as "best game". :heckyeah:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Gonna nominate @SportPonies for best use of role as vig in the Breads game- if I read correctly, she shot a wolf every single night!!

• Care
  • Wow
  • Care
  • Love
  • Hmm
I'll nominate @vetschoolsletmeinplease for friendliest player! Just remind me when the end of the year rolls around or I'll probably forget about this thread lol

• Care
I'll nominate @vetschoolsletmeinplease for friendliest player! Just remind me when the end of the year rolls around or I'll probably forget about this thread lol
I nominate April for obvious fishing for a nomination by reminding us this award exists!

No, I kid, I know this nomination is genuine. So is my endorsement of an April nomination haha I don’t think there’s any argument against her being one of the friendliest :cat:

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I nominate April for obvious fishing for a nomination by reminding us this award exists!

No, I kid, I know this nomination is genuine. So is my endorsement of an April nomination haha I don’t think there’s any argument against her being one of the friendliest :cat:
I'd second that nomination :cat: so nice people get suspicious of her niceness

• Haha
I'd second that nomination :cat: so nice people get suspicious of her niceness
third. she's nice to me even after all my dumb b*tch disease comments, esp. my first interaction with her being "omg another person of color in vet med" "oh god its not that its my horse" "AHH im STUPID the horse is in the PICTURE"

• Haha
third. she's nice to me even after all my dumb b*tch disease comments, esp. my first interaction with her being "omg another person of color in vet med" "oh god its not that its my horse" "AHH im STUPID the horse is in the PICTURE"
To be fair, my horse wasn't my avatar at the time so it was an understandable conclusion to come to :cat:

• Haha
Please treat me like a slightly batty old lady that you keep around because she's harmless, even if she doesn't exactly help anyone and mutters about aliens under her breath
I found my best quote nomination

• Haha
Nominating @samac for best wolf

And @mkg323 for best noob

And maybe @genny for most commonly wolf read depending on how the rest of the year goes :rofl:

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
I can’t tell you how disappointed I am that my Zenge numbers tinfoil turned out to be right bc I was really hoping that could get a nom for wackiest tinfoil :(

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
I can’t tell you how disappointed I am that my Zenge numbers tinfoil turned out to be right bc I was really hoping that could get a nom for wackiest tinfoil :(
You should be parading that around because I never would have gotten that lol

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
@PippyPony I still want to know what the prorated part meant :sorry:
I was envisioning something like a decreasing efficacy of protection modifier.

Basically, yeet me D1, maximum death, because all my stored up potential night kill energy gets unleashed at once. Yeet me D5, no one dies except me. Or maybe even someone gets rezzed, depending on how long the game goes lol.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users