AWWARDS 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Best Fakeclaim

Runner up is:
@MrsDrDr - Cold Water Shrimp

Winning is:
@vetmedhead
giphy.gif

YES!!! GO IRELAND!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
It should. I couldn’t tell you WHY they’re putting it there but that is 100% a microchip. One of my old jobs used those same ones
I, too, routinely stand on the opposite side of the animal that I am injecting to increase the likelihood of microchipping my own finger or sustaining a bite wound to the face. I really like going through airport security with a finger full of microchips just to mess with TSA's minds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
I, too, routinely stand on the opposite side of the animal that I am injecting to increase the likelihood of microchipping my own finger or sustaining a bite wound to the face. I really like going through airport security with a finger full of microchips just to mess with TSA's minds.

One time I microchipped a foster kitty and she was so tiny and the gauge was so big it hit her in the right shoulder blade and her arm went limp. Brought her to ER and they got her on some steroids. The girl helping me that night ended up adopting her and she turned out to be very agile and left handed ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Technically I don't think 90s qualified

Because dojo hound would have been nominated and you probably would have won coziest pocket lol
BLASPHEMER

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users